The Gers Store "Pop Up" at The Louden Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent idea and well done all involved - be even better when the words spreads and folk know where to go for strips and eh Gilets. Ill be up on Thursday early for a pint pie and strip. The Louden Tavern Quintessential one stop Rangers shop :)
Well done @ Robert Marshall and I think @ bert has just nailed the strapline! :D:D

What does Rangers "matter to me"?

Christ on a bike...

Pleased about our retail operation consisting of a pop up shop outside a pub?

Yeah we should all be ecstatic

Go on then, what have you done to help with the retail situation we're in at the moment?

Before you ask, I've not done much either, other than buy some merchandise, but I'm certainly not in a position to be criticising anyone that has.

It’s really not that difficult to understand and I’m not having a go at the pop up more his attitude towards anyone that asks him a question! Remember the whole louden rsc debacle

Put it this way,our retail is a shambles we are in and out of court,our stadium shop doesn’t sell the new gear,we have a website run by elite which is a shambles(hardly any stock,wrong orders being received etc) we have 2 other shops run by elite,we don’t know how much money rangers are making from elite the whole thing is a mess,now if out of the blue I said there was going to be a pop up shop in my back garden on Sunday surely you could understand fans wondering how did that come about?

Surely it’s not that difficult to understand? Or is best not to question the louden?

If you want to put up a pop in your garden that's your business. What's it got to do with anyone else? The Louden is doing this to HELP making it easier for RANGERS FANS to buy the kit. Don't like what the owner is doing.. DON'T BUY the stuff. Like what they are doing, give it your support.
Really very simple

Nothing wrong with differing opinions, encourages a good debate sometimes.
It was an accusation. It's what these bams do. They hate FF/RST/Club1872 and try to muddy the waters any time they can. Everyone associated with these groups is treated with suspicion and accusations of profiteering are never far away. The Louden is obviously seen to be associated with these groups (in their minds) so they will make up snidey rumours about them making money from this. They are worse than Celtic fans.

It was an accusation. It's what these bams do. They hate FF/RST/Club1872 and try to muddy the waters any time they can. Everyone associated with these groups is treated with suspicion and accusations of profiteering are never far away. The Louden is obviously seen to be associated with these groups (in their minds) so they will make up snidey rumours about them making money from this. They are worse than Celtic fans.

I don't think it's fair to say that every Rangers fan that says this kind of thing has a deliberate motive behind it, as fans we've been stabbed in the back time after time by countless individuals, many of whom have claimed to be "Rangers men". I don't think you can blame them for trusting no one and wanting to know all the facts about things related to Rangers. That doesn't mean they should necessarily do that for every person associated with the club (such as Robert), but I think it's inevitable that there'll be cynics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back