"The goal that won 55"

I think there's been so many moments that have contributed over the season you can't pick out one goal.

Nearly everybody in the squad has cjhipped in with a goal. And our goalies have made a number of great saves to rack up the clean sheets.

Play as a team, win as a team and we've won as a team.

And what a team! CHAMPIONEES :)

Great shout. Broke them completely.
Both games against them broke them. They never really recovered from the first game. The second was their chance to try and peg us back a bit, sow some doubt, and despite everything going against us that day, we still came out on top :))

Hmm.. interesting one, I would probably say Kent as he put us in the lead, but arguably Hagi as he score the last goal before the title was clinched.

Psychologically, the Morelos goal v Livi finished it.

Agree with this.

I'm not saying yesterday was a foregone conclusion, but getting that goal at Livingston was the moment the players seemed to start to think it was over the line. It then removed what could have been some nerves going into the St Mirren match and we played with the shackles off.

Not a goal but worth a shoutout to big Sieghrist today %^*& me he saved everythih
He is a very decent keeper IMO

I would say Hagis goal yesterday. We have so much scar tissue over 2-0 leads that seeing that 3rd hit the net yesterday made me realise 'that was it' Nothing esle that happens this season can change whats coming our way.

It didn’t clinch this specific title, but the Katic header against them last year at Parkhead was the big turning point.

I started to really believe when Hagi scored against Hibs in the 1 0 game where we didn’t play well but the gold the finished them belonged to Ross County

Over the last few months there's been a bit of discussion about which player will get the goal that clinches the title, and who we'd prefer to get it.

Does that honour technically go to Ryan Kent now?

Not that it matters that much, just wanted to see what people think.
Well it didn’t actually win 55 but Jordan Whites goal certainly calmed everybody down when he scored v Celtic two weeks ago.
As for me as his Dad it won 55 in my mind

Kent yesterday in my opinion. My old man always told me it was harder to score the first goal!
Technically the first goal in a 3-0 win is the winning goal anyway surely ?

They all deserve the credit anyway as a team as one goal doesn't win you the league.

#55 :D

Back