The good work alfie does

He deserves better than the way he has been treated in this country. Will be interesting to hear what he has to say about it if, or more likely when, he gets his move.

excellent find ! Where’s his honouree degree from a university in Glasgow or Scotland like what M.rashford is going to get. Shame on every single on of the scummy press that have done nothing but abuse this kid. And yes before all the anti alfie stuff comes. He hasn’t helped himself blah blah blah! I know.
let’s make no mistake there has been a concerted effort to get him out of Scotland ASAP from the press ! All because he is the threat to pedo fc’s dominance. They (Liewell ) can’t have someone propel rangers to the top. He has been racial abused on the park and off it. But where are the BLM punters demanding change. Aye that’s right no where. Because he plays for Rangers. All he wants is to give to his family and home town. What an amazing gesture that doesn’t get the recognition it deserves in this self hating poxy little nazi run country.

He deserves better than the way he has been treated in this country. Will be interesting to hear what he has to say about it if, or more likely when, he gets his move.

Maybe I'll be proved wrong but I get the impression he just wants to play football and earn money to look after his family. He seems a fairly hard headed guy so I doubt what some virgin journo writes about him will cause him any issues

Brilliant video and even more proud of the wee man.

We are lucky to have him. He seems a genuinely good guy. I wonder if this is also why he and defoe also get on so well.

You know you've got something amazingly good when the haters crank up their hating
Jealousy just rips right out of them
Deep down they all know he's different class
They quite simply can't bring themselves to praise our ALFIE
Hopefully Stevie G can get the wee man playing with a smile on his face
Oooooooooooft
Imagine that

That guy genuinely has the heart of a buffalo.
When his playing days are over I can see him taking up a role in his country similar to George Weah, Imran Khan, Socrates and the like who use their fame and their wealth to better the lives of others in their home countries.

Forget the jealous minnows in this backwater sewer, Alfredo.
Keep doing what you are doing and reach ever greater heights.

I have a good mate who is a Dundee Utd fan and a bit of a "footballista" and it's amazing his perspective of all our situations, often (because he genuinely is a good guy and mate for 30+ years) I have to query whether my glasses are overly blue tinted, however a few beers recently and discussing Alfie and his perspective is that all this good stuff is manufactured by the Scottish MSM to show him as being a good guy to cover up his being a maniac?!?!?!

He didn't get that it'd be easier to bounce around a few charities in Glasgow than set up a foundation in Colombia!

A waster like Thumbheid gets all the adulation and sympathy up here, whilst a real hero gets scorned all the time just becsuse he plays on the edge in a blue shirt and not a green and grey hooped one

In addition a convicted racist like Thumbheid, what a strange country we live in.

What a marvellous piece. Well researched and full of facts. Everything journalism should be, not the sensationalized garbage that passes for news in the mainstream.

Alfredo might have issues with his temperament at times, but his foundation shows what a marvellous human being he really is. The extent of his hands on involvement shows this is not some attempt to look good but a genuine heartfelt attempt to give back to the community he comes from.

I really hope he fires us to 55 this season and has something tangible to take from his time in Glasgow. He certainly deserves it.

Maybe I'll be proved wrong but I get the impression he just wants to play football and earn money to look after his family. He seems a fairly hard headed guy so I doubt what some virgin journo writes about him will cause him any issues
I think he’ll have something to say about how he was refereed for sure

Back