The Great Sack Race 2019/20

Everton have a very favourable run of fixtures over the next few weeks.
If they cannot start picking up points I think Silva will be a gonner.

Pochettino was the 2nd coming of Guardiola, now he's due the sack? Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to modern football. Guardiola himself may be under pressure if their form continues.

Reactions: GF7
Pochettino was the 2nd coming of Guardiola, now he's due the sack? Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to modern football. Guardiola himself may be under pressure if their form continues.
Poch going from champions league final to people saying he should get the sack, all in a period of 6 months, would sum up football in England in a nut shell.

Poch going from champions league final to people saying he should get the sack, all in a period of 6 months, would sum up football in England in a nut shell.
Ranieri went from winning the EPL with a team that no one would have said would win it to getting the sack in about that time frame.

Its crazy but its a money game now.

Reactions: GF7
Why not, he appears clueless and has never won anything. Colchester FFS. What is the infatuation with this manager !
Highest ever PL finish?
Champions League Final?

Hypothetical question.
Would Spurs have won the League ( e.g. instead of Leicester ) if they had kept Modric and Bale?

Highest ever PL finish?
Champions League Final?

Hypothetical question.
Would Spurs have won the League ( e.g. instead of Leicester ) if they had kept Modric and Bale?
No, he won't win anything. And right now his team are crumbling and he appears helpless. Be lucky to finish above the Mancs with him in charge.

Why not, he appears clueless and has never won anything. Colchester FFS. What is the infatuation with this manager !
Your deluded if you think Levy will sack Poch.

Tottenham should be nowhere near winning trophies, with the money they have spent. Most of the EPL should be winning trophies, before them.

Pretty sure I read an article recently. Last 5 seasons net spend in the EPL, Spurs were 17th.

Punching above his weight.

Absolutely, no surprise to anyone, that Poch will not be short of plenty of job offers, should he leave.

That "project" has clearly run its course. The cycle is over.
Levy would be very content with top 4.

After the stadium move - top 4, for a few years, would have been the goal. Anything else, a bonus.

Top 4 is still very achievable.

Regardless, he will not be sacked.

That much is plain obvious.

Back