The Green Brigade scum openly chanting about the Queen again on Saturday.

The thing about them dressing their chants up as "anti monarchy" is that the pope is also a monarch, he's what's known as an absolute monarch. The majority of them just don't know this ...
Also known for harbouring the worlds most prolific child abusers behind his city walls.

If the club had any decency.....I know I know......they would scatter the GB to the winds instead of empowering them and bans would follow. Endorsing it by giving them a section and allowing the banners and general para military imagery
The fact that Police Scotland allow the banners they do inside their stadium also has to be questioned. Banners with slogans that infer paramilitary support are not meant to be allowed inside football grounds and they had their "hun scum know your place" banners which was sectarian as they had clearly used the term in a sectarian manner. We wouldn't be allowed to have "F-enian scum know your place"...

Last edited:
They were wankers yesterday, they are wankers today and they'll be wankers tomorrow. Starting threads on them and letting it get to you just means they'll continue doing it.
A stain on society mate,absolute oxygen thiefs!!

The thing about them dressing their chants up as "anti monarchy" is that the pope is also a monarch, he's what's known as an absolute monarch. The majority of them just don't know this ...

The head of the longest running paedophile ring in the world holding the shirt of a club that had a Paedophile ring in operation for decades and it was subsequently covered up by various managers and Directors.

It shows how disgusting that club really is and how it operates. If any of our fans are caught singing FTP then they are banned for life by the club. However these animals are all clearly singing FTK and FTQ whilst videoing themselves yet it’s radio silence.

So , how do you question the inequality in scottish society with regards sectarianism, offensive behaviour?

Battle was lost a long time ago with the political land scape of the country and there is no getting that back. I’m not saying you are wrong by the way and banned talking about them is a bit extreme sometimes I just wish there was Rangers only part of the forum and they could be in amongst the rest of the madness.

Battle was lost a long time ago with the political land scape of the country and there is no getting that back. I’m not saying you are wrong by the way and banned talking about them is a bit extreme sometimes I just wish there was Rangers only part of the forum and they could be in amongst the rest of the madness.
I understand what you are saying but, we do need to debate these issues and the battle is never over and, Id also say that we as a support would be on a better footing if more just got involved and had these uncomfortable debates and we worked together as a solid unit.

If they're so anti-monarchy, why was Henrik Larsson "the king of kings" and Dalglish "king Kenny"?

Another reason to vote for them then as far as they are concerned.
I've always insisted that Scottish independence among their support is not the end game for them. It's a vehicle to get closer to a united Ireland which IMO is all they are interested in, well most of them anyway.
I don't trust the SNP on their public views on the Monarchy one bit. If it ever came to pass that we were an independent country then the next issue in their sights would be a Scottish republic. Fortunately none of their plans will ever come to fruition.
I can't remember the poster but during the aftermath of our Queens passing at her beloved Balmoral he/she commented that, " the Queen knew exactly what she was doing when she chose to spend her last days here " I agree with that completely. Bunter and Sturgeon would have been furious and I would so love for their true feelings on the matter to become public. Them along with their SF buddies seen her Majesty as the Queen of England not Britain.

Spot on. It has zero to do with what is best for Scotland, it's all about breaking up Britain and the Trojan horse towards united Ireland

Up the workers is their anagram for FTQ.
Clinging to a foreign country for a sense of identity is just so sad and desperate.
As for their appropriation of disparate causes that are ideologically at odds with each other what a red neck.

If this was Rangers fans singing about a deceased pope in a box it would be front page news with politicians wading in left, right and centre.

The fact this chant gets next to no media attention or condemnation is a sad indictment on Scotland and the one way outlook on bigotry and sectarianism.
The fact that the Celtic board face absolutely no form of condemnation in the Press for accommodating this filth and clearly endorsing their songs and banners is the bigger story.

Not once have any of them been asked to condemn the antics of this vermin.

The Scums boards silence on the continual and repeated chants of late towards the British Monarchy speaks volumes, its condoned, silence is compliance.

Also, The Reformation and the resulting explosion of Protestantism resulted in many things, but most especially wrested power over education away from the Catholic Church who had historically suppressed any scientific exploration and advances. They preferred to keep their flock ignorant and bathed in superstition and mystery with only the church having the true answers.

The sudden increase in education inevitably led to many scientific breakthroughs and then to the advent of the industrial revolution.

There was a fabulous series on the BBC about this many years ago headed “The Protestant Revolution” and it’s well worth a viewing if it’s still available.

As you say, that lot really are as thick as mince when it comes to any real in depth understanding of their own history, never mind the history of this country and their parasitic place in it.
I'll need to have a look for that, cheers

The alternative being that nobody gets to know that, even a fortnight later, they’re still being scum?
We shouldn’t be publicising, as much as we possibly can, and take every opportunity to do so, the lowlife that they are?
So they only get good/nice stories, even if they’re exaggerated or just lies, aired?
Personally, I don’t see the sense in burying their scum behaviour under another carpet.
For me, world has to be made aware of what they are.
Your way, they’re just loveable wee pets singing jolly old Irish songs and having fun whilst being oppressed every opportunity by the big bad British Establishment and the evil Protestant way of life.

Recently I wouldn't say that's how they are being viewed. People have seen them for the reprehensible scum that they are in light of recent events.

It won't be on the forefront of people's minds, sure, and we can't always be there to ram the point home when it becomes yesterdays news but I reckon they have damaged their reputation quite severely with people that normally wouldn't have ever given Celtic fans a second thought before.

The fact that the Celtic board face absolutely no form of condemnation in the Press for accommodating this filth and clearly endorsing their songs and banners is the bigger story.

It’s shocking really.
And why is so little said about this in the media (even English based media or the great BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation - which is anything but British now) yet I saw headlines everywhere about Lafferty abusing Celtic fans and going to get a huge ban.
It just doesnt add up.
The usual hypocrisy and targeted journalism that has turned the UK into what it is now…

It's clear with the refusal of the Celtic board to condemn this vermin after the backlash they recieved in the mainstream media last week that they fully endorse their actions.
Not only the unacceptable face of Scottish football but Scotland in general.
Lowlife scumbags.

No condemnation from the First Minister and her Cronies (Blackford got broadside by Burley)Police Scotland the Scottish MSM and last but not least the SFA/SPFL .They have not been asked their views on their scum supporters that follow Celtic Football Club Home and Away,if they thought they where going to let’s this just fizzle out their supporters are not buying into as they indulged in singing about the Queen at Celtic Park on Saturday.

Have these filthy bastards always got some sort of inferiority issue going on in their tiny brains?

Rhats are never happy, always something to complain about.

Oh they get very upset when you ask them if they took the soup.
I have an Irish friend who tells me he was a catholic by default
He told me his grandmother or great grandmother were protestant but they were starving and the catholic church were serving out soup to only Catholics

So his ancestors " took the soup" and went through the charade & rituals and they were accepted into the faith
He laughs about it but he also realises how traumatic it must have been

I realised long ago that much of our fanbase simply don't care.

It's the reason why the scum are at the steering wheel when it comes to proscribed songs. They are far more pro_active than us and of course have many friends in high office that simply refuse to call them out.
Maybe if our support stood properly and lawfully behind the loyal orders that may help.

I have an Irish friend who tells me he was a catholic by default
He told me his grandmother or great grandmother were protestant but they were starving and the catholic church were serving out soup to only Catholics

So his ancestors " took the soup" and went through the charade & rituals and they were accepted into the faith
He laughs about it but he also realises how traumatic it must have been

What an utter distortion. The truth is Catholics who took soup from Protestant charities were ostracised and called "soup takers" as in they betrayed their religion.

96 year old dead woman still getting it right up them from the grave. Hahahaha!

This country has gone completely now.

The so called Scottish media are a disgrace to their profession with their outrageous double standards.
Can't wait for the Pope to die to see the difference in reporting from these lowlife scum.

What an utter distortion. The truth is Catholics who took soup from Protestant charities were ostracised and called "soup takers" as in they betrayed their religion.
I'm well aware of that, the point I'm trying to make is if the RC church were so concerned they would have dished out soup to everyone regardless of their religion.
I have no reason to doubt my friends explanation as to why he is now an RC he laughs about the hipocksory of it

We could highlight the fact that the Billy boys and 'Why don't you go home?' are proscribed chants than can get you the jail yet there are no such calls for this to be put in the same category.

We should always call out the double standards.
Their argument is that billy boys and why don’t you go home etc are all about a religion and group of people. Them saying F the royal family etc is just about that, the royal family, not direct against peoples religion etc. Massive difference to them and that why their club won’t speak up about it.

Their argument is that billy boys and why don’t you go home etc are all about a religion and group of people. Them saying F the royal family etc is just about that, the royal family, not direct against peoples religion etc. Massive difference to them and that why their club won’t speak up about it.
Orange bastards and huns?

There really is no argument.

Back