The Green Man pub , London.

Londonblue

Been in there today for my 2nd game of the season, now that The White Bear has closed i recommend London Bears to use this pub, plenty of tv's, loyal sounds on, and great singing now the London Loyal have arrived! Lol ! Only downside is that it was roasting and no ales to drink, ie. Doombar, London Pride etc. But a blinding atmosphere, now its up to the Rangers !! WATP.

I enjoyed the GM today, it's a good venue but another downside was the glare on the TV screens, I think we need more flags covering the windows on match day
I have a new 10' x 5' flag ordered which will hopefully arrive in a week or two, but found out today the London Branch has lost a couple of flags recently ! WTF ?

I’ll be in London on Thursday, so hopefully I’ll get along to Essex Road/Greenman Street to watch the game at The Green Man. Can anyone confirm if it’ll be on the tv there ?
Yours in Blue.

There used to be a pub near Wembley called The Green Man.

That the one you are referring to, or is the one near Wembley even still there?
It’s in Islington @Bearsden Bear
There are a few in and around London. There’s one right where Marylebone Road becomes Euston Road near Great Portland Street tube. Although that’s actually the Greene Man.
The Bears pub is in Islington is at the corner of Essex Road and Greenman Street, hence the name.

Been in there today for my 2nd game of the season, now that The White Bear has closed i recommend London Bears to use this pub, plenty of tv's, loyal sounds on, and great singing now the London Loyal have arrived! Lol ! Only downside is that it was roasting and no ales to drink, ie. Doombar, London Pride etc. But a blinding atmosphere, now its up to the Rangers !! WATP.
Is that pub in Bethnal green if it is used to drink in it in the 70's was a nurseing collage up the road was always full of fanny.

Did someone mention a while back there was also a place in Battersea / Southwak area that had a Rangers club, I was going to start a thread earlier to enquiry.

Great pub and atmosphere. Managed to get over to a couple matches last season when I was visiting my sister in London.

Looking forward to watching the Benfica match in there on the 5th November....that’s if we don’t get put into another lockdown.

Im sure brittania loyal RSC watch the games in the leigh on sea cricket club in chalkwell park according to their FB group not sure how old the page is now
I live in Southend- anywhere likely to be showing the game?
They only have 30 seats available, there was a few places available a few hours ago. I'd apply to join their facebook page.

Everywhere looks like it’s going to be packed, the only one I’ve seen mentioned that looks like a decent chance of getting in is the Stanley Arms in Bermondsey.

Think I’ll just go through Reading.

The Greenman is ticketed and the tickets are long gone.
Waiting list in operation
Info on RFCSA London Facebook page.
Is there a poitential secondary venue - got 4 folk coming down for it from glasgow so if GM is full then would somewhere like Walkabout be showing it?

Recently moved to London and not sure if I can cope watching this at home alone..

I'm guessing tomorrows game isn't ticketed? If not, anyone know when it gets busy and if you need to get in early?

Recently moved to London and not sure if I can cope watching this at home alone..

I'm guessing tomorrows game isn't ticketed? If not, anyone know when it gets busy and if you need to get in early?
It's not ticketed tomorrow, usually begins to get busy from around 6pm onwards midweek Euro nights.

Gonna be down London next week

Are kids allowed in the boozer?

Reckon you’ll need to book a space?

Cheers in advance

Back