The 'H' word

Apparently Twitter were giving warnings and bans for the use of the word for a short while. They stopped and it's used constantly now.
Folk must realise that threads like this go a long way to making the word acceptable on social media.

Just keep calling them poets. If they dont like it tough, if the pc offended brigade dont like it, even better.

A poet is a poet is a poet. Now I want you all to write 100 lines of that for your sectarian bile lessons. Ingrained in your mind and take joy in offending the easily offended.

I refer to them as fannies, plural, or fannie, singular, been doing it for months and not one has clicked what the words are anagrams for. ;)

If you use teenage patter like “N Bomb” you sound like a hunk to me. I done 3 tours of NI in the 90s and I can assure you the names I was called on a daily basis by mhanky locals was the least of my concern. Yer mammies shouting you in for tea, mind wash yer hands.
You seem to seriously dislike me and that’s fine but I think we should wrap this side show before we get banned for derailing a thread that (for me anyway) has a more than valid point.

Apparently Twitter were giving warnings and bans for the use of the word for a short while. They stopped and it's used constantly now.
Folk must realise that threads like this go a long way to making the word acceptable on social media.

Issues like this show how we never achieve anything as a support.

It‘s a no-brainer - a Scottish Social Attitudes Survey revealed that the public viewed ‘hun’ and ‘19th Century Terrorist’ as equally offensive (‘hun’ slightly more so, actually). Yet we know they are not treated as such by the authorities.

Far from it.

The difference In policing and sentencing then manifests itself in crime statistics which are twisted to ‘prove’ Catholics are the ‘victims’ and ‘targets’ of sectarianism.

Back