The Hag is whipping up potential violence

Anti-Irish?

name another immigrant group anywhere in the world where the immigrant group deeply despise the host country?
What other country would accept
1.The glorification of a terrorist group that murders its armed forces
2.The burning and disrespect for the host countries flag
3.The disrespect of the country’s monarchy
4.Disproportionate levels of power in media, government, judiciary and policing
5.Constant attacks and and down right hatred of the indigenous population’s religious beliefs and values.
I've been saying the same for a while, you'd think people would be grateful towards their adopted country it just shows who the real bigots are.

It hurts Rangers to be painted as being prejudiced against any set of people. Unfortunately the OO are perceived to be against Catholic people. Are they? I don’t know. You are much better placed to enlighten me on the extent to which that is true - or is it just painted that way? If people go with all their Rangers gear on to Orange events then the club is associated with it. I guess until OO members can change public perception of what they are truly about - if that is indeed faith based and not anti anything, it’s better for Rangers if OO members have Rangers as their football team only and don’t use the strips/ colours as part of identifying. It’s complicated but I guess Im trying to say - I’m an OO man and a Rangers fan is fine but I’m an OO Rangers man and that’s all tangled up together, isn’t.
Rangers aren’t the OO. We are just a football Club.
Well, when I say just!!!

Part of the issue with any religious posturing is that it's easy to paint them against the other side.

I take no interest in the OO whatsoever. It's got nothing to do with my life and it's got nothing to do with my support of Rangers. I realise that's different for other people and there's valid reasons for them to link them both.

The people (and the origin of this post is one of them) who will complain about any association the club may, or may even not, have historically with any organisation are the sort of bigots who will happily stand behind support of a terrorist group or religious sect themselves as long as its on their side.

As we saw with the DR stuff in the last week, it seems it's only ok for others to hate us / want us to change / continually enforce negative stereotypes about us but as soon as we pipe up about a quite obvious and blatant hyporcisy, we're still the bad guys somehow.

Like I say, I've got no interst in the OO but they're firmly got a right to exist and shouldn't just be demonised because bigots can't accept people who are different to them which is what the stems from as a result of the way the political climate is in this country.

Last edited:
Reminds me asking Elaina c Smith on Byres road years ago why she had a new Byres road accent as it was bizarre sounding compared to a few years ago, turned her nose up at me ha ha
I must have missed this, what's the story here?
Can't find Jean's tweet.

Angela was having trouble with an Asda delivery. The Health Minister during a pandemic, swung into action and pulled a few strings.

That style of writing:

description, pause for effect, opinion passed as fact

is so childish and transparent. She has the intellect of a teenager.

or a Cardonald College educated journalist.

a pseud, bore, fraud and pearl clutching fantasist. Call It Out manufacture fake videos because they want more bigotry in Scotland. The thrive on hate and division.

Dreadful people.

This person gets regular slots on BBC Scotland, and other outlets.
All down to her HNC from Cardonald college and editing a book by Phil Mc3 names.

Is there really such a lack of journalistic talent in Scotland that she gets employment above others ?
Or something more sinister afoot ?

Hi James, I know your looking in to see if your wee pal has been getting more dogs abuse.

Your a blubbering, slavering, moronic buffoon with the most narrow minded life view of anyone in this country.

Your an elected MSP who’s sole responsibility it seems is to alienate a huge portion of your constituents by clinging onto some dreary, misty-eyed hope that this imaginary “anti-Irish” bigotry exists in the way you think it does. Got news for you buddy, it doesn’t.

No catholic in this City walks around in fear, of either persecution or even for their life.
No catholic in this city is oppressed or downtrodden as you would like to believe, and that hasn’t been the case for over 100 years. It’s utter nonsense that you, of all people who sits in Parliament with a responsibility to the public, peddle this nonsense and pathetic narrative that’s spread across all positions of power in this country. You wield far too much influence for your own good, your not bright enough to know what to do with such responsibility.

You are a hypocrite who’s proven support for Irish republican terror groups make you and your support for this current fad of “anti-Irish” anything totally irrelevant and invalid. You are a proven terror group supporter.

How on earth your in a position of any kind of parliamentary power is beyond the realms of normal comprehension.

Part of the issue with any religious posturing is that it's easy to paint them against the other side.

I take no interest in the OO whatsoever. It's got nothing to do with my life and it's got nothing to do with my support of Rangers. I realise that's different for other people and there's valid reasons for them to link them both.

The people (and the origin of this post is one of them) who will complain about any association the club may, or may even not, have historically with any organisation are the sort of bigots who will happily stand behind support of a terrorist group or religious sect themselves as long as its on their side.

As we saw with the DR stuff in the last week, it seems it's only ok for others to hate us / want us to change / continually enforce negative stereotypes about us but as soon as we pipe up about a quite obvious and blatant hyporcisy, we're still the bad guys somehow.

Like I say, I've got no interst in the OO but they're firmly got a right to exist and shouldn't just be demonised because bigots can't accept people who are different to them which is what the stems from as a result of the way the political climate is in this country.
I agree about the hypocrisy. It’s very much an issue for both sides as the video of the wee lad singing about Jimmy Bell shows and it’s certainly galling that only one people’s faults are being highlighted.
I think we have to admit though they are faults, as the HH guys have shown by apologising unequivocally and stepping down. [Incidentally, I’m a huge Hoggy fan in particular and gutted for him and Cammy that they’ve had to do that. They came over as good, honest Rangers fans and I’m confident that the tweets don’t represent who they actually are as people in any way.]

I suppose I just want to try and protect Rangers and the Rangers family and maybe help influence folks not to rise to the bate and score own goals as it were.

Angela and James thrive on making up lies about sectarianism, or what they class as sectarianism and racism.

They deliberately put out a one sided exaggerated version of reality.

By doing this it gets them the publicity and abuse they crave so they can claim they are a victim. Even disagreeing with them makes you a bigot.

It appeals to their target audience who. Lap up this shite and also get angry about it and take react with violence against us.
Most of all it is all part of their bullying tactic to alienate anything related to our community.

Admin, might want to delete this thread as it is playing right into her hands. Best not to even give her the time of the day, she really ain’t worth it.

Some of the comments, whilst tremendously accurate and true, are probably best kept to themselves, especially in the current climate.
And so it goes.

It would appear Ms Haggerty was mightily peeved that we had stolen the Victim Baton for a few days, and her sleekit wee video was a ploy to snatch it back and distract from her own vile comments over the years. And now she has.

FFS, can folk no think before posting after what has occurred in the last week? There are ways to make your point perfectly clear without resorting to some of the stuff posted here. Starting to think we have a few plants in FF.

or a Cardonald College educated journalist.

a pseud, bore, fraud and pearl clutching fantasist. Call It Out manufacture fake videos because they want more bigotry in Scotland. The thrive on hate and division.

Dreadful people.
And so it goes.

It would appear Ms Haggerty was mightily peeved that we had stolen the Victim Baton for a few days, and her sleekit wee video was a ploy to snatch it back and distract from her own vile comments over the years. And now she has.

FFS, can folk no think before posting after what has occurred in the last week? There are ways to make your point perfectly clear without resorting to some of the stuff posted here. Starting to think we have a few plants in FF.

Starting to think….

We’ve all said if strict liability came in what would be in place to stop 10-15 green brigade members getting tickets and starting a rendition of TBB etc. We know they are that insane.

So online with anonymity there is zero doubt in my mind they have plants. This then leads to half wits joining in and hey presto they have what they want/need.

The dark arts of their fan base it’s absolutely wild.

Does this mean that Gay Pride marches are now anti-Hetrosexual parades.
Good point, in fact every single march anywhere will be anti something or someone, this would head into nightmare territory for the police/courts so? Hag are the marches that agree with your twisted logic fine? and should just pass off with none of the scrutiny from the authorities that you want placed on the ones you do not agree with, please explain.

Pity there are no Roman Catholics that want to call her out. The guy representing the Orange order a couple of years ago stated that Priests don't want Call it out standing outside their churches as the incite and inflame trouble.

Oh the irony of Dornan accusing anyone of having "narrow life view".
That made me chuckle, the guy who accused a bus company of bigotry because they cancelled services on St. Patricks' day...hi James, as your looking in, apologised yet? Hahahhaaa.

Starting to think….

We’ve all said if strict liability came in what would be in place to stop 10-15 green brigade members getting tickets and starting a rendition of TBB etc. We know they are that insane.

So online with anonymity there is zero doubt in my mind they have plants. This then leads to half wits joining in and hey presto they have what they want/need.

The dark arts of their fan base it’s absolutely wild.
This

Has Angela Haggerty ever publicly distanced herself from the mentally ill (his words) Phil Mac Giolla Bhain (Not his real name, a made up one to sound more Irish) who has widely been acknowledged as being tarred with a sickening sectarian brush ?

The fact this call it out group has quite a number of convicted bigots as activists undermines any credibility it has, this is further demonstrated by the fact Priests have told them to stay away from their Churches.

The Irish Tourism Minister, Brendan Griffin, an Irish Roman Catholic and resplendent in bright Orange tie, enjoys the 12th of July celebrations.

The crackpots in Glasgow whimpering about the Orange Order are an irrelevance to real Irish people.

Angela and James thrive on making up lies about sectarianism, or what they class as sectarianism and racism.

They deliberately put out a one sided exaggerated version of reality.

By doing this it gets them the publicity and abuse they crave so they can claim they are a victim. Even disagreeing with them makes you a bigot.

It appeals to their target audience who. Lap up this shite and also get angry about it and take react with violence against us.
Most of all it is all part of their bullying tactic to alienate anything related to our community.

The big issue is Dave, have they ever thought about what their long term objective is ?

For all I can see as a pretty normal run of the mill guy, they seem to want a Scotland that will truly never be at peace.

There never is if you don’t have true equality, with one perceived good guy & one bad guy.

Im very sure what I’ve read from the much respected Tom Devine would agree with me. In fact, I’m sure I read in recent months his disagreement with what Call It Out & Dornan claim to be Scotland’s reality.

The big issue is Dave, have they ever thought about what their long term objective is ?

For all I can see as a pretty normal run of the mill guy, they seem to want a Scotland that will truly never be at peace.

There never is if you don’t have true equality, with one perceived good guy & one bad guy.

Im very sure what I’ve read from the much respected Tom Devine would agree with me. In fact, I’m sure I read in recent months his disagreement with what Call It Out & Dornan claim to be Scotland’s reality.

I am sure I read something along the same line from Devine - I think it was in the Herald after the George Square celebrations.

Not sure if this is a daft idea or not but has anyone at H&H @David Edgar thought about inviting Tom Devine onto their show to talk openly about sectarianism in Scotland? If we can line up a few questions for him from our perspective and get his take on it, it would be very interesting to hear.

It would be important to let the guy freely share his views even if some of what he says is not to our liking. By doing that it would show we are Aye Ready for an open two way sensible discussion on the issue instead of only presenting one side of the story like Dornan, Humza and their CIO buddies do.

I think this would be a great next step after the exposing of daily record journalists.

I am sure I read something along the same line from Devine - I think it was in the Herald after the George Square celebrations.

Not sure if this is a daft idea or not but has anyone at H&H @David Edgar thought about inviting Tom Devine onto their show to talk openly about sectarianism in Scotland? If we can line up a few questions for him from our perspective and get his take on it, it would be very interesting to hear.

It would be important to let the guy freely share his views even if some of what he says is not to our liking. By doing that it would show we are Aye Ready for an open two way sensible discussion on the issue instead of only presenting one side of the story like Dornan, Humza and their CIO buddies do.

I think this would be a great next step after the exposing of daily record journalists.

I recently had correspondence from Tom Devine on a recent matter. He was the only one who replied back to me. In the correspondence and his reply, he spoke of a minority on both sides, never singled one over the other. Blamed drink as an accelerant.

What i gathered from his response to me, was that some, like the people being discussed. Use a minority element to highlight their own cause. When in actual fact it is just that, a minority element, and that scotland as a whole does not have a widespread sectarian problem.

Back