The Hag is whipping up potential violence

Can someone confirm that this band of irish terrorist sympathisers do not have any such status of “registered charity”

Justin Bowie of the sun said

They don't have but they're desperate to have, there's money to be made in stirring up sectarian tension then claiming to be the victims.

They don't have but they're desperate to have, there's money to be made in stirring up sectarian tension then claiming to be the victims.
How can you say you are an "anti-sectarian" protester but , have criminal convictions for sectarianism?
Every time we all see those comments associated with these bigots..CALL THEM OUT on social media and post the call it out posters above.!

I sent this a few minutes ago to David Walker of the Daily Record.

Dear David,

I’m extremely disappointed that you have described Call It Out as anti-sectarian campaigners.

In fact, as you can see from the attached they are collection of sectarian bigots and IRA supporters.

Can I possibly urge you to change your article to reflect the reality of the situation?

Yours sincerely,

MARK DINGWALL

The Call it out twitter is good reading this morning, Findlay is blowing a gasket accusing both the Police and GCC of being liars and therefore anti catholic. We need to be very careful witht here protests they will have somehting planned that will cause a scene
For as long as they have Findlay and other folk like Haggerty and the horse puncher involved, there always will be trouble afoot.

They have no interest in peaceful protest or equality. Sectarianism is a one way street as far as they are concerned.

They are the true bigots.

How can you say you are an "anti-sectarian" protester but , have criminal convictions for sectarianism?
Every time we all see those comments associated with these bigots..CALL THEM OUT on social media and post the call it out posters above.!
I don't think I've ever described Call It Out as being "anti-sectarian"

IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU USED THIS AS A GUIDE BUT USED YOUR OWN WORDS.

MARK

drew.sandelands@reachplc.com

Dear Drew,

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/glasgow-orange-parade-protests-held-21592664

I noticed your report contained the following -

“Call It Out, a group campaigning “against anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic bigotry”, says it has written to the council raising concerns about the marches passing sites where trouble flared in 2019.”

Firstly Call It Out are not a campaign group but a front for bigots and IRA supporters as is evidenced by the material below.

Secondly, no trouble has ever flared outside St Benedict’s Or the Blessed John Duns Scotus church - both those assertions are simple untrue and I think for accuracy should be withdrawn.

Yours sincerely,

MARK DINGWALL

I like how the Archdiocese asks for the routes be planned that don't go by Chapels so they don't cause 'fear and alarm' but asking for protesters at these places of worship won't cause any problems whatsoever

I like how the Archdiocese asks for the routes be planned that don't go by Chapels so they don't cause 'fear and alarm' but asking for protesters at these places of worship won't cause any problems whatsoever
Over the last couple of years representatives of local lodges have met with the clergymen in charge at each of the RC places of worship which are passed and have been met with nothing but friendship and courteousness. The message is resounding - Call It Out don't speak for us.

The Call it out twitter is good reading this morning, Findlay is blowing a gasket accusing both the Police and GCC of being liars and therefore anti catholic. We need to be very careful witht here protests they will have somehting planned that will cause a scene
Might be worth keeping an eye out for any ringers. They really would stoop that low.

It’s now getting called “Organised hatred”.

Call it out twitter is flapping like a budgie because not every single organisation in Scotland won’t stand alongside it.

The true bigots of this City are in denial about their anti-British and Anti-Protestant stance and have went on the defensive as per usual.

“Organised hatred”

Some laugh this carry on. We will see who starts the trouble tomorrow, because inevitably there will be because some of the anti-British and Protestant brigade will not be able to keep their hatred in.

IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU USED THIS AS A GUIDE BUT USED YOUR OWN WORDS.

MARK

drew.sandelands@reachplc.com

Dear Drew,

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/glasgow-orange-parade-protests-held-21592664

I noticed your report contained the following -

“Call It Out, a group campaigning “against anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic bigotry”, says it has written to the council raising concerns about the marches passing sites where trouble flared in 2019.”

Firstly Call It Out are not a campaign group but a front for bigots and IRA supporters as is evidenced by the material below.

Secondly, no trouble has ever flared outside St Benedict’s Or the Blessed John Duns Scotus church - both those assertions are simple untrue and I think for accuracy should be withdrawn.

Yours sincerely,

MARK DINGWALL
I have gone to the story online and posted the pictures about Call it out

The Archdiocese was interviewed but I can't remember which paper read it on the net, the ones wanting protesters where the mild mannered Call it Out should have made it clearer in my post sorry
Leo Cushley said he didn't have a problem with parades so long as they were respectful, as do most Priests, with the exception of Tom White, Call It Out's puppet.

Back