The Hag is whipping up potential violence

She really is as thick as mince. lol

The Orange Order were founded on the island of Ireland. They're more Irish than she is. In fact, its anti-Irish racism in not promoting the Orange Order.

Better not tell her that the Irish PM would also like to see Orange Parades in Dublin. lol

I've always found it a bizarre sight to see folk draped in an Irish tricolour, yelling DOB at Protestants or Rangers fans, unware that the orange in their flag represents the Orange Order, and the white represents peace. Orange walks in Donegal are watched by as many Catholics as Protestants. Ironically, to call Orange parades "anti-catholic" and to call for them to be banned is in itself anti-Protestant. This woman is best ignored, it's attention she craves.

She's as Irish as I am, and I doubt she is regular attendee at Mass.

So why does she claim to be an Irish Catholic?

I’m sure the Authorities would have stepped in if there where indeed 34 Anti-Catholic marches planned on the 18th September,just like Canon Tom White she is attention seeking don’t give her any .One Scotland many cultures don’t make us all fcuking laugh she shouldn’t be allowed to accuse Law Abiding Citizens their right to Free Assembly in this Country because she is Anti-Protestant no right at all.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Rangers. It’s simply an attempt to link events and drag Rangers into the mix. One occasion where I would say this thread should be binned and not give her the attention she is wanting.

This is getting more like Northern Ireland every day. The snp are goin down the same road as Sinn Fein . They hate everything British . They want to ban
Orange parades whilst the ira supporters March through Glasgow city centre. What’s happened to our country . These nats are the biggest bigots out

Box clever bears.

She is aching to have some abuse towards her so she can spend the evening re-tweeting it. DO NOT fall for it. Engage with her peacefully. Point out the (many) flaws in her video in a calm manner with no offensive words at all. Let them continue to dig themselves a bigger hole.

There are certain folk who keep this fake level of sectarianism going as it keeps their revenue stream up, nothing more than that. She is one of them.

I may be wrong with this but having had a look at her twitter over the weekend it looks like she may have been told by the BBC that her services are no longer needed. She had been appearing on the Shareen Nanjiani programme on Saturday mornings on Radio Scotland every few weeks for quite a while. On Saturday night she tweeted that she had "been sacked" although she was non-specific as to who it was had sacked her. Having occasionally listened to her on that particular programme I don't know what it was that the producers thought that she could contribute but it did not prevent her from getting a gig. I have no quarrel if somebody is getting a turn on the basis of merit but in Angela Haggerty's case that is hard to find imo. Her cause celebre is the one she is raising in that video and for want of a better phrase it is "shit stirring" and very likely to inflame others. Like the above poster, I think that she is doing this at this point in time for exactly the reasons he has indicated.

Last edited:
No doubt the mhedia already have the scribbles ready to give this little rant credibility in our currently f###ed up country.

the term " dog whistling " was invented for her ........ i guess being sacked from a newspaper still hurts

You can hear kids in the background. Presumably hers, and she is posting call to violence videos like this. Dreadful mother.
Scotland has a long history and well established culture. Call it out are determined to wipe one culture off the face of the earth. They hate Scottish Protestants.
There's a recipe for disaster being prepared here. All the usual Holyrood scumbags are flexing their tweeting fingers. If this is turned into NI 2.0 then I'd quite like a mob to descend on Holyrood, drag out the agitator MSP's, and teach them what many cultures is all about.
The politics are so obvious, everything they are setting up is obvious. I absolutely hate these people for what they are doing.

If you respond/react to her, keep it to laughing at her.

The twisted headcase regards abuse from us as oxygen.

Last edited:
A face of evil attempting to bring violence to the streets of Glasgow. It is nothing in the sort an anti_Catholic march. Absolutely disgusting rhetoric from a vile intolerant bigot. She should be arrested for inciting violence.

She needs taken to task.
1. Because she assumes Rangers fans and the OO are the same thing.
2. She is calling something an anti Catholic march when nothing could be further from the truth. The OO march is a celebration of their culture, nothing to do with catholics.

Anti-Catholic marches?

Am I able to join Opus Dei or the Hibernians...No, and the reason being, I'm sure that woman would be able to tell me?

Disturbing that she has a child, which no doubt, will be brought up with her bigoted views forced into it.

It will carry-on the perpetual victim hood status.

Back