The Hag is whipping up potential violence

I recently had correspondence from Tom Devine on a recent matter. He was the only one who replied back to me. In the correspondence and his reply, he spoke of a minority on both sides, never singled one over the other. Blamed drink as an accelerant.

What i gathered from his response to me, was that some, like the people being discussed. Use a minority element to highlight their own cause. When in actual fact it is just that, a minority element, and that scotland as a whole does not have a widespread sectarian problem.

More people like him need to come out more often and publicly challenge the narrative set by agenda driven MSPs, the media and bigoted groups like Call It Out and their patronising pish.

If he doesn't do it of his own accord then we can offer him a platform to challenge this false narrative on H&H if the lads were in agreement that it was something they would like to do.

He is right - Scotland is not a sectarian country.

Why does she have to infer Rangers in her hatred for the Orange Order? Whilst I'm sure there will be Rangers fans that support this group I'm also sure there will be individuals who have no connection whatsoever to Rangers FC.
That is it 100%. They hate Rangers and anyone who supports Rangers. It’s like hating all Muslims because of some extreme nutters. They are everything they profess to hate.

Anyone who opposes in word or deed the right of Irish Protestants to publicly express their heritage and religious heritage on the streets of Glasgow is both a racist and a sectarian bigot.
I seem to notice that she and her like don't seem to think there's such a thing as irish protestants, as that's what they obviously mean as they go on about anti irish racism that there seems to be in scotland. So in their eyes the irish protestants who came here are not irish.

Reminds me of the nazis, who never believed the jews to be germans even though they fought for them in the first world war.

I am sure I read something along the same line from Devine - I think it was in the Herald after the George Square celebrations.

Not sure if this is a daft idea or not but has anyone at H&H @David Edgar thought about inviting Tom Devine onto their show to talk openly about sectarianism in Scotland? If we can line up a few questions for him from our perspective and get his take on it, it would be very interesting to hear.

It would be important to let the guy freely share his views even if some of what he says is not to our liking. By doing that it would show we are Aye Ready for an open two way sensible discussion on the issue instead of only presenting one side of the story like Dornan, Humza and their CIO buddies do.

I think this would be a great next step after the exposing of daily record journalists.

I like that idea. He’s a very knowledgeable man & seemed fair in the article I read, probably the same as you based on timing.

I recently had correspondence from Tom Devine on a recent matter. He was the only one who replied back to me. In the correspondence and his reply, he spoke of a minority on both sides, never singled one over the other. Blamed drink as an accelerant.

What i gathered from his response to me, was that some, like the people being discussed. Use a minority element to highlight their own cause. When in actual fact it is just that, a minority element, and that scotland as a whole does not have a widespread sectarian problem.
Their school system is 100% sectarian. Scrap this and see what happens 20-30 years down the line .

This part from an article about learning the lessons from history: “For voters, be informed and engaged. And steer clear from political groups that are not committed to democratic processes or have racially motivated agendas.”

Scotland - Delighted to have people who are anything but committed to democratic processes and are very clearly racially motivated, just because they hate the same people they hate.

The Irish Tourism Minister, Brendan Griffin, an Irish Roman Catholic and resplendent in bright Orange tie, enjoys the 12th of July celebrations.

The crackpots in Glasgow whimpering about the Orange Order are an irrelevance to real Irish people.
Minister Brendan Griffin said: “I was pleased to meet leading tourism industry representatives in Belfast today and to visit Titanic Belfast. It was wonderful to hear about the success of tourism and I can see why increasing numbers of tourists are visiting Northern Ireland. Congratulations to colleagues in Tourism Ireland and Tourism Northern Ireland on the record performance to date.

“I was also pleased to meet representatives of the Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland and attend the 12th July parade in Belfast. I would like to thank everyone for the warm reception I received. It is important that we appreciate and respect the different traditions on the island of Ireland.”

Compare and contrast.

Irish folk are lovely in my experience. Many Celtic fans especially in Scotland who identify as Irish can only think of Irishness in terms of Catholicism. NI protestants are not Irish by their mad logic. Yet they refer to us as Nazis and the Klan.

Irish folk are lovely in my experience. Many Celtic fans especially in Scotland who identify as Irish can only think of Irishness in terms of Catholicism. NI protestants are not Irish by their mad logic. Yet they refer to us as Nazis and the Klan.
My mother is from Southern Ireland where there was an orange hall at the end of her street. I have many family members there…again all church of Ireland = Protestant. More in the south than what people think, but yes majority is Catholic. How many people from either side actually believe these days anyway? I’d hasten to say it’ll be more in the older generations. It’s become more tribal than religious in my opinion.

Anti-Catholic marches?
Yes this is their party line, celebrating our culture automatically means we are attacking them in their demented minds.

They will never stop coming after us until they achieve their end goal of ending the Orange order.

I do find it strange that the ROI PM and tourism board have no problem with the Orange Order and herald it’s carnival atmosphere but Scottish Nationalists want to “consign it to the bin”.

“So, Rangers fans were marching through the city centre singing the Famine song. That's pretty bad, right?

Well, let me tell you something worse.”
F1-A656-D7-B6-D9-4289-8-B70-848-ABE25-E652.jpg

Worse than that dinner you cooked ya hatchet faced bint?
The sprouts are clearly frozen and bought from Iceland. They look a mushy mess! Lazy cow!

More people like him need to come out more often and publicly challenge the narrative set by agenda driven MSPs, the media and bigoted groups like Call It Out and their patronising pish.

If he doesn't do it of his own accord then we can offer him a platform to challenge this false narrative on H&H if the lads were in agreement that it was something they would like to do.

He is right - Scotland is not a sectarian country.
Tom Devine is a Hypocrite, he may have said about both sides being in the minority. However when it comes to his comments, it’s a One Way denouncing of anything Unionist/Presbyterian Values!

Tom Devine is a Hypocrite, he may have said about both sides being in the minority. However when it comes to his comments, it’s a One Way denouncing of anything Unionist/Presbyterian Values!

I don't read enough of Devine's stuff to form an opinion on whether he is a hypocrite or not mate but I do recall after the George Square celebrations he didn't join the witch hunt and did a decent article.

He is often asked loaded questions from bigots who want to blame Scotland's ills on our community. He is often asked to write a piece from their perspective.

If we could talk to him and ask him questions from our perspective and seek his comments then I think it would be helpful.

Adam Tomkins is another one who we should be talking to. His article that MD posted is a good article

I think now is the time to build on the wee bit of fight we displayed last week against the Record. We have to up our game mate and engage with people who have influence instead of only debating the issue among ourselves.

What do you think?

Don't want to derail the idea of getting the views of Devine or Tomkins, however I'm trying to find the right place to share the following with everyone. Does anyone know why "Bella Caledonia" is showing such a strong interest in FF and H&H?

In this one, the author Mike Small reveals who Hoggy is married to. Why?

Here Mike Small asks is @mdingwall a member of the Labour Party?

Phil 4-names was the author of this one. Enough said.

A search of the BC web site reveals several anti-Rangers articles.

Whilst it's easy to say it's best to ignore them, I don't think it was fair to bring Hoggy's family into their article that discussed the DR's 'report' on H&H.

Don't want to derail the idea of getting the views of Devine or Tomkins, however I'm trying to find the right place to share the following with everyone. Does anyone know why "Bella Caledonia" is showing such a strong interest in FF and H&H?

Whilst it's easy to say it's best to ignore them, I don't think it was fair to bring Hoggy's family into their article that discussed the DR's 'report' on H&H.
I brought this up the other day but for whatever reason Admin binned the thread.

That is a fxxking disgrace.

This will keep escalating until someone gets a kicking.

I seem to notice that she and her like don't seem to think there's such a thing as irish protestants, as that's what they obviously mean as they go on about anti irish racism that there seems to be in scotland. So in their eyes the irish protestants who came here are not irish.
100% bang on.
They wanted nothing to do with OO and others assisting with funding for the Famine memorial as they want to revise history to it only affecting Irish Catholics.
Hence why it sits outside a cathlolic church.

Perhaps the Hag should be mindful of the roots of her community. “ Brother Walfrid saw the need for social integration and his vision was a football club that Scottish and Irish, Protestants and Catholics alike could support. A new football club would be a vehicle to bring the communities together and this was the second aim.”
Poor brother Walfrid must spinning in his grave, after all his vision was for everyone to be together in harmony.

In Ill Phil's hate filled piece spotted this in the comments. Last couple of sentences nail them but by Christ there is so much hate in others. They live with us.

"I suggest you obtain a copy of the definitive account of all those who died in the Northern Ireland “Troubles,” namely “Lost Lives : The stories of the men, women and children who died as a result of the Northern Ireland troubles,” by David McKittrick, Seamus Kelters, Brian Feeney, Chris Thornton and David McVea. A collective of journalists and historians they spent years researching the circumstances of each death and detailed the organizations they held responsible for each death. Of the 3720 people 57.8% of the total, were killed by the I.R.A. or other Republicans, 29.9 % of the total, by Loyalists, 9.9% of the total, by the police, army, or other state forces. As these figures would suggest most of the murdering and maiming was done by paramilitary groups, with Republicans outdoing Loyalists by almost 2 to 1, including killing 639 civilians from both religious communities. I would also add that the author of this article supported this campaign of human rights abuse and wrote for the Provisional I.R.A.’s propaganda sheet while it was going on.
On the question of anti-Irish racism, I’m Irish myself, and would humbly suggest there is no such thing as an Irish “race,” any more than there is such a thing as a Scottish, or English “race..” It is bizarre to see this discredited language resurrected in the 21st century, having been previously used to caricature Irish people in the 19th. The case presented by the author is an extremely flimsy one : a group of bevvied up “Blue Order” teenagers singing a naughty song in the wake of an Old Firm game is supposed to suggest that all Rangers supporters and, no doubt, wider Scottish society is/are mired in anti-Irish “racism.” By the same token I suppose a group of equally bevvied up “Green Brigade” teenagers singing in praise of the depredations of physical force Irish nationalism should be taken as proof of widespread anti-British “racism.” Er no, these are just two groups of rival football fans singing songs they think will annoy/upset the other lot, it has no meaning in wider society. Irish people of both the Green and Orange variety have been coming to Scotland in large numbers since the early 19th century, they constitute around a third of the population of west- central Scotland. Recent academic studies have shown that over 50% of people of Irish Catholic descent now marry outside that community, among those co-habiting the number is even greater. In my frequent visits to Glasgow I come across a lot of (mainly northern)Irish people, who are studying/working in the city. If there was an atmosphere of anti-Irish “racism” would they be so willing and happy to come, but then they are coming to a city where the descendants of previous waves of Irish migrants seem happy to intermingle and coalesce with the “indigenous” community. It seems that the author and others are desperately trying to make a case that is not borne out by proper academic research and are increasingly grasping at straws to do so."

That Colin Robinson in the comments section in the first article makes some good points.

I brought this up the other day but for whatever reason Admin binned the thread.
He is associating entities here isn’t he , Rangers and Scottish Labour among them . Then today it was the Janey and Nicola affair lol . Mike Small’s work has aged well then hahaha

Last edited:

Is Ill Phil the failed social worker or am I thinking of somebody else?

Yes this is their party line, celebrating our culture automatically means we are attacking them in their demented minds.

They will never stop coming after us until they achieve their end goal of ending the Orange order.

I do find it strange that the ROI PM and tourism board have no problem with the Orange Order and herald it’s carnival atmosphere but Scottish Nationalists want to “consign it to the bin”.

Here is the full context of that tweet.

w5izxzr.png

I think Kelly could be in breach of the Code of Conduct for Councillors here.

The first duty listed in the code is to uphold the law. The law (Human Rights Act 1998 Article 11) provides people with the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others. Article 14 - Prohibition of discrimination also gives people the enjoyment of the rights and freedoms without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status.

His Code of Conduct also requires him to show respect to members of the public. By stating that he would consign an entire group of people's culture to the bin, that is completely lacking in respect.

Natasha Meikle, a small time middle class podcaster who should've known better was an easy target. Daily Record and their journalists a bigger catch. Janey Godley being removed from a place as the face of the national Covid information adverts is huge. A serving SNP councillor being nailed and removed from office for bigotry - or at very least investigated by the Ethical Standards Office would be incredible.

Last edited:
Back