The Hag is whipping up potential violence

0-E676-AE8-1-F4-B-4-F56-A752-E0525-A2593-CA.jpg
Is there any actual evidence this happened. Police would have a record if true

If I had the means, I would like to ask her how is it possible that the words of a particular song can have her so offended on one occasion but full of laughter on another.

Her Twitter 2018 - TBB ... a horrendously racist song belted out on live TV ... Words include "we're up to our knees in Fenian blood, surrender or you'll die". The song was sung at Ibrox yesterday. Will you write to @RangersFC @SRtRCScotland ?

Her Blog 2013 - a very drunk, middle aged man staggering around outside, singing as loud as he could strain his voice, with a growling emphasis on his favourite lines. The song? “Hulllo, huulllo, we aaaarrrra Billy Boys, hulllo, hulllo…” He stopped, staggered, grunted. “We’rrre up to ur knees in Fenian blood surrender or yu’ll DIE…”
It was quite a vision. If we could have stopped laughing for long enough, the sight of a middle aged man dreaming in a drunken haze of wading in Irish blood might have been disconcerting.

Last edited:
If I had the means, I would like to ask her how is it possible that the words of a particular song can have her so offended on one occasion but full of laughter on another.

Her Twitter 2018 - TBB ... a horrendously racist song belted out on live TV ... Words include "we're up to our knees in Fenian blood, surrender or you'll die". The song was sung at Ibrox yesterday. Will you write to @RangersFC @SRtRCScotland ?

Her Blog 2013 - a very drunk, middle aged man staggering around outside, singing as loud as he could strain his voice, with a growling emphasis on his favourite lines. The song? “Hulllo, huulllo, we aaaarrrra Billy Boys, hulllo, hulllo…” He stopped, staggered, grunted. “We’rrre up to ur knees in Fenian blood surrender or yu’ll DIE…”
It was quite a vision. If we could have stopped laughing for long enough, the sight of a middle aged man dreaming in a drunken haze of wading in Irish blood might have been disconcerting.
See, Angela....not all people who see themselves as 19th Century Terrorists are Irish - I've met a Danish taxi driver who went to Dublin in 2016 to celebrate the Easter Uprising.

Last edited:

These bangers turning up at every loyal order parade will become the norm going forward.

Turning up absolutely desperate for some sort of naughty word to be shouted at them so they can record it and talk about it on social media. If they don’t get what they want then they will just fabricate incidents without a shred of evidence anyway, just as they did with George Square in May.

Dangers scumbags this mob, and they are being fully endorsed and supported politically by Dornan and his pals.

These bangers turning up at every loyal order parade will become the norm going forward.

Turning up absolutely desperate for some sort of naughty word to be shouted at them so they can record it and talk about it on social media. If they don’t get what they want then they will just fabricate incidents without a shred of evidence anyway, just as they did with George Square in May.

Dangers scumbags this mob, and they are being fully endorsed and supported politically by Dornan and his pals.
Absolutely mate. Wait till you see, there will genuinely be riots and they know exactly what they are doing. As the thread states at the beginning and what the end game has always been with this shower of bigoted criminals, the incitement to riot and cause violence is genuine and real.
There will be serious potential for bloodshed and it won’t have been the OO marches that cause it.

Ww can only hope that Polieas Alba will have the gumption and wherewithal to be proactive and stop any violent that’s forthcoming. It’s now fully for public consumption that Call it Out have now said they will be protesting against these legal marches. We didn’t start the fire.

1. People need to be there filming them to capture anything that comes out their mouths, and so they can't invent anything.

2. Everyone attending needs to treat them with contempt and ignore them. Give them nothing to bite on. Enjoy the event and forget these creeps.

Precisely. These cvnts will attend under the guise of peaceful protest. The OO should film every area of potential flash points along the route of the march.
You can cast iron guarantee these fvckin scum will be there to goad and antagonise. They are of course entitled to "peaceful protest" cops need to ensure there us a large buffer zone between the scum and the march.

1. People need to be there filming them to capture anything that comes out their mouths, and so they can't invent anything.

2. Everyone attending needs to treat them with contempt and ignore them. Give them nothing to bite on. Enjoy the event and forget these creeps.
Marshalls should erect sheeting of some sort 8nfront of these idiots .that would be good

Absolutely mate. Wait till you see, there will genuinely be riots and they know exactly what they are doing. As the thread states at the beginning and what the end game has always been with this shower of bigoted criminals, the incitement to riot and cause violence is genuine and real.
There will be serious potential for bloodshed and it won’t have been the OO marches that cause it.

Ww can only hope that Polieas Alba will have the gumption and wherewithal to be proactive and stop any violent that’s forthcoming. It’s now fully for public consumption that Call it Out have now said they will be protesting against these legal marches. We didn’t start the fire.

There was an altercation between a band member and one of them (female) pre Covid19.

Turns out, her boyfriend had been filming her crossing the road/dissecting the parade at numerous points of the Glasgow parade wanting the response she finally got.

Participants, Bands folk and those watching need to be on their guard for these most devious of Scottish society.

The Shinners have been their teachers of all things sleekit.

Sectarian IRA terrorist marches regularly go past the The Tron Protestant church just before George Square. I never hear these scumbag gatherings called anti-Protestant marches. ?
They also go by St Marys on Abercrombie St, now given that Irish terrorists murdered more RC's throughout the troubles than any other combatant force, doesn't their hypocrisy reek more than the Hag

It'll be interesting to see what pineappes they turn up at, so far they've been told they're not welcome by Priests at the Gorbals, Linwood, Rutherglen, Easterhouse and the Gallowgate
Gorbals are a certainty m8 .bridgeton dalmarnock. cambuslang and Rutherglen return that way

They also go by St Marys on Abercrombie St, now given that Irish terrorists murdered more RC's throughout the troubles than any other combatant force, doesn't their hypocrisy reek more than the Hag

I'll lay odds that it'll be less than a dozen, if even that, of these clowns turning up with misspelled placards with folk laughing at them. They are a complete and utter irrelevance. lol

That's interesting and shows her swapping 19th Century Terrorist (Fen*ian) for Irish even way back in 2013. I don't do Twitter but can someone not send her a dictionary definition of the word 19th Century Terrorist.

Making up lies to make it all about her her her her her or has she really lived the most miserable of lives so far. I wonder if anything good ever happened to her.

Anyone going along to the marches please take your phones and record every flash point where these bigots congregate.

It would not surprise me if they are filming everything then editing the footage with "sectarian" remarks.

We need real footage to counter any crap they produce.

“#NoPeaceWithoutJustice”

That’s a very sinister and intentional phrase/hashtag to use. It reads like a call to arms, I think these moonbats might be looking to physically resist these marches. Not necessarily with violence, but wouldn’t put it past them pulling an extinction rebellion-esque sit-in on the road. Be aware team.

Folk are giving too much credence to these irrelevant clowns. A handful of neanderthal nuggets won't stop peaceful Loyal Order Parades through the city on Saturday. Get into the city centre and enjoy the bands and the day out.
unfortunately these people have the ear of Dornan and Yousef. They are dangerous and know how to create problems!

unfortunately these people have the ear of Dornan and Yousef. They are dangerous and know how to create problems!

These morons have turned up before at certain parades and were a laughing stock. Nobody takes them seriously, apart from on here for some bizarre reason. They are nobodies, figures of fun and will be treated as such. They will also be nowhere near the city centre on Saturday. Enjoy the family day out. I certainly will, as will everyone else.

I can't help it, but every time I hear her name
or see her ugly mug I immediately think of
Billy Connolly's song:
"Three men fae Carntyne, went tae join the parish...".

Making up lies to make it all about her her her her her or has she really lived the most miserable of lives so far. I wonder if anything good ever happened to her.

Anyone going along to the marches please take your phones and record every flash point where these bigots congregate.

It would not surprise me if they are filming everything then editing the footage with "sectarian" remarks.

We need real footage to counter any crap they produce.
She was abducted and the kidnappers told her family she would only be released once every penny of the ransom demand had been paid. So the family sent them her Child Benefit payment book up until she turned sixteen.

Surely any Anti ism is as bad as any other or are citizens not equal......where was these collaborators voices of any anti English abuse in June easily found on the internet or anti Israel/Jewish hatred with a Pro Palestine demo in May?

Why she has a high profile job as a Lecturer at a Scottish University with her bigoted views is mind boggling.
It really isn't

Look at the Scottish political, media, entertainment and legal circles. There's a lot of it about. There's a fair few bigots in education too

The Irish PM, or Taoiseach, a genuine Irishman, would be happy to see the Orange Order parade in Dublin.

If its good enough for the real Irish, its splendid enough for Glasgow. Have a great day on Saturday, everyone, and ignore the anti-Protestant bigots. !

Marshalls should erect sheeting of some sort 8nfront of these idiots .that would be good
I suggest some large mirrored board placed right in front of them. That way they can see themselves and how ridiculous they look standing there with their placards. They would also be raging about not getting to see the very parades they are protesting about.

“#NoPeaceWithoutJustice”

That’s a very sinister and intentional phrase/hashtag to use. It reads like a call to arms, I think these moonbats might be looking to physically resist these marches. Not necessarily with violence, but wouldn’t put it past them pulling an extinction rebellion-esque sit-in on the road. Be aware team.
Isnt this the same hashtag as BLM?

The idea they are trying to project the Irish as a race and the victims of something is ridiculous anyway however use of the strapline of a violence, lawless, marxist group should be a concern enough for Police Scotland to act.

Back