The Hag is whipping up potential violence

I'll lay odds that it'll be less than a dozen, if even that, of these clowns turning up with misspelled placards with folk laughing at them. They are a complete and utter irrelevance. lol
I agree with your sentiment MM, but there's a real sinister element to their fuckwittery.

They're waiting to provoke, film and upload anything that can be perceived as them being 'victims'

See this '' this Irish racism '' ,in my 68 years on this earth I've never saw or any Irish freinds (and I've got a few ) experienced any sort of racism, I'm from an Irish Catholic family , my late mother was Catholic and her father my Grandfather was Irish ,yeah in his early years over here he was subjected to some anti Irish, but in the last 60 years this has disappeared .
In all my jobs I've had I've had 2 Irish GM's, I've had Celtc supporting gaffers, Irish Catholics in this country have reached the very top of their profession in this country.
Now I'm not a loyalist or an Orangemen but I've no problem with people demonstrating their culture, an old late freind of mine who was a devout Catholic said to me '',see if you have a problem with Orange walks you have the problem''.

Turn it right around on them by offering Jeanette Findlay a big bouquet of orange lilies as the parade walks by. Just for the sheer shithousery.

What we really need is a few politicians, academics or organisations to call out Findlay publically for trying to incite division and bigotry, and that she is making the situation worse with her extreme, biased Republican views.

I agree with your sentiment MM, but there's a real sinister element to their fuckwittery.

They're waiting to provoke, film and upload anything that can be perceived as them being 'victims'

Exactly what there doing, they'll turn up, they'll film, they'll get a reaction then play the victims again. And it will be another week of the big bad prods with all the usual bigots attacking us.

My guess is, most bands have camera operators with them and post on likes of social media, YouTube etc. And no doubt at the confrontation points media will be there also.

I did think what someone else said, body cams on marchers ,many can be called upon if anything does happen

0-E676-AE8-1-F4-B-4-F56-A752-E0525-A2593-CA.jpg
What are the odds it was a close encounter of the third kind

Last edited:

These bangers turning up at every loyal order parade will become the norm going forward.

Turning up absolutely desperate for some sort of naughty word to be shouted at them so they can record it and talk about it on social media. If they don’t get what they want then they will just fabricate incidents without a shred of evidence anyway, just as they did with George Square in May.

Dangers scumbags this mob, and they are being fully endorsed and supported politically by Dornan and his pals.

Film them.Seriously when the bands go by turn phone cameras on them.

Never been to an orange walk in my life - nothing against them it's just not my thing. But surely whoever organises them is planning on filming absolutely everything?
EDIT - sorry I miss read what you where meaning mate.

I agree

Turn it right around on them by offering Jeanette Findlay a big bouquet of orange lilies as the parade walks by. Just for the sheer shithousery.

What we really need is a few politicians, academics or organisations to call out Findlay publically for trying to incite division and bigotry, and that she is making the situation worse with her extreme, biased Republican views.
That’s actually not the worst idea you’ve ever had :)) :))
She will reject them out of hand simply because they are Orange. That’s not a fanciful notion, that’s a genuine fact.

Maybe that’s what could happen. Each band gets a bouquet of orange lilies, hand them over to her and see how she reacts to that. If we don’t react to their obvious baiting then it will be them that causes the issues.

Here’s hoping for a peaceful and fun filled day, and not one of carnage because some militant, bigot and criminal filled hate-filled group cant handle people enjoying their right to March.

Never been to an orange walk in my life - nothing against them it's just not my thing. But surely whoever organises them is planning on filming absolutely everything?
Not a member as such but enjoy going to see the bands and colours on display, they are always impeccably behaved and call it out know this but they will try to get a reaction from the people following the walk.
I have been going to watch the parades for near 50 years and I have never witnessed anything untoward from the bands and lodge members
The Hag and her mhob of republican bigots and misfits have only one reason to be near any parade and that is to incite trouble

Anyone who has paraded in the Loyal orders and in bands in Scotland will tell you for as long as I was parading in Scotland that bands will just have a single drum tap as the parade passes a church as they do passing cenotaphs.in all my years of being in a band in Scotland I have not played a single note passing a church.

Sadly in bitter, divided Scotland there are people who do not understand - or choose not to understand - that there is a world of difference between an act of observance being "pro" a viewpoint as opposed to being "anti" another viewpoint.

That’s actually not the worst idea you’ve ever had :)) :))
She will reject them out of hand simply because they are Orange. That’s not a fanciful notion, that’s a genuine fact.

Maybe that’s what could happen. Each band gets a bouquet of orange lilies, hand them over to her and see how she reacts to that. If we don’t react to their obvious baiting then it will be them that causes the issues.

Here’s hoping for a peaceful and fun filled day, and not one of carnage because some militant, bigot and criminal filled hate-filled group cant handle people enjoying their right to March.
What do you mean P, all my ideas are good! :))

To be honest a genuine act of kindness, whatever that would entail, would probably cause more hassle. Best just to rise above it and ignore, and treat them with the contempt they deserve.

They, and GCC, desperately want a reaction, and that can’t happen.

Sadly in bitter, divided Scotland there are people who do not understand - or choose not to understand - that there is a world of difference between an act of observance being "pro" a viewpoint as opposed to being "anti" another viewpoint.
This is the way of it.
We know from census information that around 16% of the Scottish population identifies as RC, and it follows that a lesser % will be of Irish extraction.
Why,you might ask,is the majority of the population constantly defined as “non Catholic”, why should any counter point to the RC church be immediately “anti Catholic” rather than pro its own viewpoint and why are marches in Scotland described as “Republican” when they are in fact Irish Republican?
Might it be the smaller % of the 16% set the narrative?

Last edited:
This is the way of it.
We know from census information that around 16% of the Scottish population identifies as RC, and it follows that a lesser % will be of Irish extraction.
Why,you might ask,is the majority of the population constantly defined as “non Catholic”, why should any counter point to the RC church be immediately “anti Catholic” rather than pro its own viewpoint and why are marches in Scotland described as “Republican” when they are in fact Irish Republican?
Might it be the smaller % of the 16% set the narrative?
From my grandfather through my father to my brothers we were always told that the O.O. was not anti Catholic it was pro Protestant,
In the 50s 60s and 70s Catholics through their education system kept themselves apart from the majority of Scottish society,Self inflicted with the encouragement of their priests and hierarchy.They are not interested in equal rights they are seeking and advantage their numbers don’t deserve.

I'm guessing it's the chapel at calton that there talking about protesting outside? Has it been discussed about only letting bands and lodges walk past? Like they now do at the bridge, all it needs is one supporter to shout something and parades will start being re-routed again.

I saw on Twitter an STV reporter called Courtney Cameron wanting to engage with this mob.
Scotland Today on Monday will have this lot on camera crying as the bands go by.

Hopefully none of the small amount of drunken fucktard types who follow the parades don’t give them the ammunition they are looking for. Celebrate your culture and religion, but belting out ‘NPoR’ under the bridge in 2021 with cameras everywhere will play right into their hands same as it did a few years ago. They would love nothing more than for that to happen again.

I'm guessing it's the chapel at calton that there talking about protesting outside? Has it been discussed about only letting bands and lodges walk past? Like they now do at the bridge, all it needs is one supporter to shout something and parades will start being re-routed again.
Think they are on about the 1 in the Gorbals .the door to the house of I'll repute is on the side street also believe last year the priest wanted nothing to do with them

Can someone confirm that this band of irish terrorist sympathisers do not have any such status of “registered charity”

Justin Bowie of the sun said

Last edited:
Can someone confirm that this band of irish terrorist sympathisers do not have any such status of “registered charity”

Justin Bowie of the sun will be instructed to amend or fully retract his article

I am sure someone said that on here last week.

Justin Bowie of the sun will be instructed to amend or fully retract his article

They are not a registered charity. They are merely an organisation that’s been self set-up.

It has no qualities of a charity nor does it raise funds for a specific cause, unless of course you can call IRA fundraising as charity fundraising?

To all those that are attending the marches, just, do not give the media and these idiots what they are after and always keep your phones on and film everything they do and say to the marchers. They say anything that's bigoted get it posted on here and I shall post it on Twitter and expose them for the bigots we all know they are!

They are not a registered charity. They are merely an organisation that’s been self set-up.

It has no qualities of a charity nor does it raise funds for a specific cause, unless of course you can call IRA fundraising as charity fundraising?
The main aim for them is to get funding and they will end up getting it as as Justice mInister Humza did have many meetings with them

Just had a quick look at ther twitter for the first time in a while, everyday she has a moan about something thats happened and all her little goons jump in. What a sad way to live a life, literally fishing for likes.

If you see these Call It Out scum mentioned in the media send the info above to the journalists - email and ask why they are giving publicity to hate-filled monsters?
That's what I posted a few pages back mate and have been posting on Twitter under every story about their protests. I'd also ask of those that have Twitter, post all this information under every story about the marches and state that those protesting are anti-protestant bigots with some also having criminal convictions for sectarianism

Back