The Hamilton Lego Eater Wannabe. Why wasn’t he sent off today?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
A total mystery as to why this mutant wasn’t sent packing today. He had a tackle on Ryan Jack in the first half that could even have been deemed a red card on another day, yet no card was shown. If the tables were turned and Jack or Morelos made that challenge, there would be no hesitation in dishing out a card. I’m not one for suggesting refereees are cheats or anything like that but it’s incredibly frustrating to see how inconsistent they are week after week.

A total mystery as to why this mutant wasn’t sent packing today. He had a tackle on Ryan Jack in the first half that could even have been deemed a red card on another day, yet no card was shown. If the tables were turned and Jack or Morelos made that challenge, there would be no hesitation in dishing out a card. I’m not one for suggesting refereees are cheats or anything like that but it’s incredibly frustrating to see how inconsistent they are week after week.

That tackle on jack was by tawio and how he wasn't booked is a farce.

He should have been yellow carded earlier in the game for pulling some one back, almost an automatic yellow these days but not for him. Then the assault on Jack on top of that. Poor refereeing.

If you did that to someone in the street you would get arrested.

The club need to speak out on shit like that, just like the McKenna throw down on Lafferty that went unpunished after he had also been booked.

I've just seen Scott Brown's challenge today. How Brown and MacKinnon never saw red, I will never know?

Jack, Arfield or Candeias walk for any of the challenges the above two put in today.

It's a joke, if he pulls him back by jersey its a yellow, how can it be same punishment for pulling him back by the neck!

He was booked for pulling Jack back by the neck. He then ran into the penalty box laughing and high-fived a team mate. Twice the ref called him back to book him and twice he gave the ref the thumbs up and kept walking away, which resulted in the yellow card being shown whilst he was about 20 yards away from the ref.

Contrast that to Morelos, who gets told to approach the ref like a dog told to come to its master and if he doesn't do so immediately, he gets booked.

Reactions: dmg
If he'd waved his arms at the ref instead of using them to commit what as correctly stated above would have been a sending off offence in rugby he'd have been off. Well if he was black and Colombian at least
What chance does Scottish football have of competing with the rest of the world where WWE rules are applied

You’ve summed it up with your title, think on it Lego Eater never gets sent off now, he’s untouchable!

The ref was fine yesterday. No ref is going to get everything correct but he kept a lid on it and got any important calls correct.

However it’s an impossibility to have a game and not have at least 1 FF thread slagging the ref!

The ref was fine yesterday. No ref is going to get everything correct but he kept a lid on it and got any important calls correct.

However it’s an impossibility to have a game and not have at least 1 FF thread slagging the ref!

My only real criticism is he didnt pull them for time wasting from the get go, suppose its unusual for a team being beaten to time waste.

Back