The Herald - on Unwashed's Downfall

BlueNoseBlueblood

Too elated and tongue-tied last night to put words in any order but having breakfast this morning I thought How Many Will be Crying into their Cornflakes this morning?

That reminded me that Revenge is a Dish best Served Cold.
And that reminded me 'why is it curry leftovers from the night before tastes great, as does yer mam's homemade soup / stew on the second day.'

So when I read comments in The Herald.....it did indeed compliment ma brekkie this morning!

"C***c had a perfectly good goal chopped off of their own as Callum McGregor side-footed into the roof of the net from the edge of the area."

"but it was alarming how rattled they looked as soon as Santos had put Copenhagen ahead."

"Suddenly, with the visitors snapping at their heels and their adrenaline pumping, C***c could hardly do anything right. Passes were going astray, there was no semblance of shape, and Copenhagen looked likelier to add a second than C***c did of turning things around."

"Even the introduction of Leigh Griffiths and a change back to 3-5-2 failed to spark things"

Have a great Friday!

The problem we have just now in the league is there use to steamrolling teams and unlike when we were dominating Scotland the other teams were actually decent now there absolute gash and offer no resistance, were Gonny through the league away not because they are better but because we have trouble disposing of these diddy mobs for some reason and till we correct that we won't win the league,. However this morning is a good morning

They are still crying over the disallowed goal which should have stood.

Hilarious it was a clear foul and the ref blew the whistle before the ball went in the net.

Too used to getting all the decisions and protection from the SPL refs. Always cheated never defeated

With var in play how could a perfectly good goal be disallowed?

m8 agreed, their player rugby tackled the goal keeper. It was never debatable, do they not realise others can see the game with their own eyes. Gobsmacked in all honesty anyone suggesting it was a legit goal.

I didn’t watch their game and I haven’t seen the disallowed goal. A Motherwell-supporting mate did message me saying big Julienne had barged the goalkeeper though and that the decision to call the foul was absolutely correct.

We are 100% a better football team than them, yet they will walk the league. It’s beyond frustrating. Main reason - they have instilled fear in all the pitiful teams/refs in the SPL and win games before they‘ve even started. No-one presses them, they get all the 50/50 decisions and protection they need.

My wife gets a taxi to work every day. As it's a contract it's the same driver all the time and he's a Celtic season ticket holder. He was at the game last night and he's just text to say it'll be a different driver today! Haha, he must be spewing!
Sorry for ur missus matey :-$ She should get complimentary anti-bacterial wipes and shower gel

I just hope Artur Dias the Portuguese refs house will be ok and he has a glazier to hand. Been given real madrid v psg recently as he is highly thought off at UEFA. How dare he go against the grain to knock of an illegal goal at celtic park! And how can he live with himself to book a celtic defender in the 16th minute.

And what the fck was he thinking to say Celtic committed 13 fouls and Copenhagen only 11.

The perceived injustice just makes it all the sweeter. Like a big raging cherry on the already livid cake.

How can there be a disallowed goal when the Referee gives a Free kick before McGregor strikes the ball???

They dont get it do they?

He has put the ball into the net like a striker has after been given offside before they do so, so it isn't disallowed then the play has already been stopped.

Utter fckwits.

G.I.R.F.U.Y

I didn’t watch their game and I haven’t seen the disallowed goal. A Motherwell-supporting mate did message me saying big Julienne had barged the goalkeeper though and that the decision to call the foul was absolutely correct.
A clear foul, not even looked at by VAR because it didn’t need to be. Julian jumps directly into the goalkeeper, injuring him in the process, and McGregor hits the ball into the net after the whistle has went.

Totally clutching at straws.

There was no foul, but the ref blew and everyone stopped playing. You could hardly call it a 'chopped off goal'. What a bunch of desperados.

Exactly play had stopped before the ball hit the net, so no goal was scored. Not even sure how VAR could have changed anything.

Back