The Herald - on Unwashed's Downfall

Jullien barged then goalie out the way and McGregor half volleyed it in - it was a clear foul.
You sir are bang on, Mulgrew was distressed after the game a foul was given, he said clear goal, keepers should not get the benefit of the doubt. Bottom of the class son, learn the rules ex timbo of course and shit pundit.

This McGregor disallowed goal shouldnt even be a topic of discussion, the goalkeeper was barged to the ground and the ref gave the free kick immediately so he had no right even taking the shot.
This.

It wasn't a goal, the play was dead.

The BT interview was funny- Lennon going on about it, then the interviewer said something like ‘clear foul- pushing in the box’ - he was fizzing!!

Trolled Brown at the end of his interview as well - something like winning treble trebles is all very well but at your age you must be desperate for some European glory and you've fucked it again (paraphrasing obviously) :)) he didn't know what to say, hilarious.

Regarding the ahem disallowed goal, should McGregor not have been booked for timewasting! Perhaps one for the Euro compliance officer.

That goal would have stood in Scotland 100%.

The reason the mentally challengeds don't do well in Europe apart from not being very good is because they are refereed fairly. In Scotland they get every single 50/50 in their favour.

Football in this country is compromised by ref's too scared to give anything against them.

S
This McGregor disallowed goal shouldnt even be a topic of discussion, the goalkeeper was barged to the ground and the ref gave the free kick immediately so he had no right even taking the shot.
Should have booked him for kicking the ball away!!

On another note, I would say the official line from bears today, should be to agree with the beggars that it was a 'good' goal. Stoke it up!

Too elated and tongue-tied last night to put words in any order but having breakfast this morning I thought How Many Will be Crying into their Cornflakes this morning?

That reminded me that Revenge is a Dish best Served Cold.
And that reminded me 'why is it curry leftovers from the night before tastes great, as does yer mam's homemade soup / stew on the second day.'

So when I read comments in The Herald.....it did indeed compliment ma brekkie this morning!

"C***c had a perfectly good goal chopped off of their own as Callum McGregor side-footed into the roof of the net from the edge of the area."

"but it was alarming how rattled they looked as soon as Santos had put Copenhagen ahead."

"Suddenly, with the visitors snapping at their heels and their adrenaline pumping, C***c could hardly do anything right. Passes were going astray, there was no semblance of shape, and Copenhagen looked likelier to add a second than C***c did of turning things around."

"Even the introduction of Leigh Griffiths and a change back to 3-5-2 failed to spark things"

Have a great Friday!
Good goal chopped off my erse, it was a clear foul on the keeper, even Sutton said so

It seems they really fancied themselves. They kept on going on about beating teams from the ‘top 5’ leagues in the group stages but Lazio weren’t interested as evidenced by their team selections and Rennes are a youth club who also gave up the ghost. Teams from France, Italy and England often just don’t take the group stages seriously and they were the beneficiaries.

We were in what could have been a CL group v teams taking the competition seriously but received less credit. Who could have guessed?

Too elated and tongue-tied last night to put words in any order but having breakfast this morning I thought How Many Will be Crying into their Cornflakes this morning?

And that reminded me 'why is it curry leftovers from the night before tastes great, as does yer mam's homemade soup / stew on the second day.'

So when I read comments in The Herald.....it did indeed compliment ma brekkie this morning!

"C***c had a perfectly good goal chopped off of their own as Callum McGregor side-footed into the roof of the net from the edge of the area."

"but it was alarming how rattled they looked as soon as Santos had put Copenhagen ahead."

"Suddenly, with the visitors snapping at their heels and their adrenaline pumping, C***c could hardly do anything right. Passes were going astray, there was no semblance of shape, and Copenhagen looked likelier to add a second than C***c did of turning things around."

"Even the introduction of Leigh Griffiths and a change back to 3-5-2 failed to spark things"

Have a great Friday!

“Revenge”?

We’ve gone one round further in Europe - sad far.

That’s it.

Our measure of success is winning trophies, and they currently sit 12 points clear with the first trophy of the season in the bag.

I very much enjoyed the last two two nights, but to refer to in any way as “revenge”?

F.uc.k me gently.

“Revenge”?

We’ve gone one round further in Europe - sad far.

That’s it.

Our measure of success is winning trophies, and they currently sit 12 points clear with the first trophy of the season in the bag.

I very much enjoyed the last two two nights, but to refer to in any way as “revenge”?

F.uc.k me gently.
take in context of last week/weak officials - everything WAS going their way

Wee jump the dyke should have been booked for kicking the ball away.

The corrupt officiating in Scotland has clearly left Timmy a little confused.

A more blatant foul you will struggle to see.
Their confusion is temporary as they will only will have Scottish officials refereeing their games, for the remainder of this season.

Sutton, Broon, Lennon, Walker, Malby....et al....

"Wow, you're telling me about this
I'll tell you about that
Stop talking shit you'll walk into another trap
When all the time you know
You know my name, you know my name, you know my name
Just settle down you're losing the plot
It took you a lifetime to get where you got"

RaaaaaaannnnnGERS!

Last edited:
The mentally challenged and the mentally challenged media know they are bored with beating the sheep, hearts etc on a constant basis. With the help of refereeing decisions all those trophies are piling up but each and every one is worthless and they know it.
They crave European football success and they crave it badly.
In their vision this week Rangers were up against it and as good as out whilst they were looking at who they wanted in the next round.
The press keeping in line answered the call and talking about them winning the tournament. Paul Hartley told us how it would be and Lennon saying he could see a Scottish team reaching the final.
The scene was set for a glorious week with the tims and media salivating at the outcome ending with only one Scottish team in todays draw..
Trust me this is a hammer blow to each and every one of them, they are be devastated.
How could it all go so wrong?
Its a funny old game. :D:D

What made it sweeter was the arrogant, over confident attitude of their fans. On twitter, Facebook and generally every single one of them whenever they opened their gobs were absolutely sure that they were beating Copenhagen 2 or 3 nil and we were getting gubbed by Braga 3 or 4 nil.

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

Not only that, the ref blows loud and clear before he even strikes the ball. It can’t be a “disallowed goal” if the refs officially stopped the game before he’s even had a shot. That and the small matter of it being a clear foul on the keeper too.

With var in play how could a perfectly good goal be disallowed?
XWXgZZF.jpg

Clear barge into the keeper by Jullien

No doubt a foul

The child neglecter Mulgrew said it was a good goal.

Utter bollocks. Mulgrew should never be allowed on again as his judgement is clearly warped and he cannot see the most obvious foul he shouldn’t be used again
These halfwits cant help themselves no matter what occupation they are involved in. Mulgrew should know better than most when he sees a foul but he is incapable of telling the truth due to his mentally challengedness.

Since our new manager has come in isn't it curious that Celtic have done well in Scotland but not in Europe, whereas Rangers have done well in Europe but not in Scotland. Could almost suggest there is a conspiracy in there somewhere! :confused:

In fact McGregor should have been booked for kicking the ball away ;-)

At least they didn't try to claim the sixteen goals they scored in the on-field warm down 30 mins after Copenhagen had left the empty stadium. Although I suppose anything is possible with FC Sporting Integrity.

It's not sarcasm from people. We all know it would have been treated differently in Scotland, hence their domestic record.

Saturday afternoon. See my neighbour for first time since wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen and he brings up the ‘chalked off’ goal. Not happy when I agree “ it’d have been a goal if the referee had been Scottish”

Regardless of that being a foul or not (it is), they still got their penalty and goal and were in a relatively safe position to slow the game down and take the tie extra time against a team they really should be beating.

But no they lost another two goals, there's nothing to suggest that they wouldn't have conceded even if they went 1-0 up.

You lost Timmy, and Clancy wasn't there to save you.

Have a great Friday!
Julien takes out the goalkeeper for McGregor to score - might get away with that stuff in American Football.

Back