The hidden and sweeped secret

Why is this still being ignored?
The latest sentence I saw was disgusting, the link to an organisation is disgusting yet there’s no investigation. Ignored and covered evidence of such a serious nature is in itself a serious crime.
Those who ignored and covered up are compliant in child abuse and should be brought to justice.
I am not for point scoring, I am for justice, for the victims. There’s disgusting predators amongst us, no matter how young or old, I for 1 want them brought to justice.

I am going to put together a sheet with every Scottish MPs email. They need to be hounded to take a matter serious it appears. Do we have a list?

I will do one for every MP in the UK also.

I want all organisations investigated or at least regulated. I want historic offenders brought to justice but I also want to stop 1 child going through this.
We need the uk to stand up! We need to make a stand! We need to address the Asian grooming gangs! We need to stand and investigate no matter how murky the waters may be!

As Scotland though we need to address our obvious matter. This is not an issue of votes. This is an issue for right and wrong, good and evil. Do what is right and support the many victims.

Wasn’t Michael Coren taking a very active stance against the Catholic Church and this matter. I’d be interested to hear his views on the Scottish media’s silence on this dreadful issue.

Scottish journalists are turning a blind eye to it, in doing so they are part of the problem not the solution.

Couldn't agree more.

Might be worthwhile also including a lot of journalists (not just Scottish ones).

There’s a serious lack of journalism around the Asian grooming gangs in England which is worrying for a whole new reason.
Is it racist to identify a group by their race?

We have atrocious crimes and exploitation going on in the first ministers constituency so what do you do? Sweep sweep
Who’s standing up to report? Let’s share with every MP that represents us, journalist that’s meant to seek and reveal the truth and every self respecting human being.

I honestly think part of the reason there's no appetite to go after it is because it'll reach a higher level than a football club. Police, the church and politicians will be all over it as well...people in high places etc.

Seems strange with multiple convictions within the same links/organisations not to dig

2 year old could do a dot to dot and arrows of initial investigation would be obvious?

Wasn’t Michael Coren taking a very active stance against the Catholic Church and this matter. I’d be interested to hear his views on the Scottish media’s silence on this dreadful issue.

Scottish journalists are turning a blind eye to it, in doing so they are part of the problem not the solution.

mcoren@sympatico.ca
Can you ask him mate? I’m not on Twitter or great with social media. This isn’t a battle for 1 man it’s a battle for human decency
https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelcoren

Got the first 10 mps emails and few twitters. also 20 journalists over 2 papers. Both sport, political and chief as its a general issue.

If others want to challenge this then let’s do it.

Do I continue? I’ve sent them all an email asking for answers.

I don’t feel that a template to send is the right thing to do. Simply say in your words and send it to all mps, journalists and people of authority.

As said, regardless of who, where and what you are, if you’re wanting to know why this ongoing issue is being ignored then say!

I’ve used the few already;
I’m sickened that.....
Dear mp I’m worried that there’s still x going on as we have not heard
Dear councillor, I would like you to look into the ongoing issue where it appears Celtic boys club was a grooming ring and how far it reaches.

Although guilty parties have now been found I would like a full inquiry into an organisation that worked with hundreds of youngsters to help persecute and prevent future abuse.

Any onboard and want the first batch emails?

Before writing to every MP and every MSP (*) you might be better to write to your own elected representatives. If you're not happy with your reply, write to the leaders of their political party to complain. If that doesn't bear fruit write to every news outlet exposing their lack of concern and action on what is something that is undoubtedly of national concern.

* Remember you have a constituency MSP and a number of regional MSPs, up to 7 of them. Write to them all, that way you'll cover all the major parties. https://www.theyworkforyou.com/msp/

Before writing to every MP and every MSP (*) you might be better to write to your own elected representatives. If you're not happy with your reply, write to the leaders of their political party to complain. If that doesn't bear fruit write to every news outlet exposing their lack of concern and action on what is something that is undoubtedly of national concern.

* Remember you have a constituency MSP and a number of regional MSPs, up to 7 of them. Write to them all, that way you'll cover all the major parties. https://www.theyworkforyou.com/msp/

I don’t know the best way to do mate. I just want to bring it to someone’s attention that can demand an inquiry by parliament. I would like to get momentum before speaking with Michele and get the proper justice and some answers for all the victims

I don’t know the best way to do mate. I just want to bring it to someone’s attention that can demand an inquiry by parliament. I would like to get momentum before speaking with Michele and get the proper justice and some answers for all the victims

You're doing good. Justice is what we all want. Keep on it and don't get disheartened.

Flooding the House of Commons and/or the Scottish Parliament can be counter productive. Bombarding the press and social media might be more effective.

Finding someone prominent to take this on is the difficult one. We need people to speak out and expose the crimes that too many others are trying to cover up. A more personal approach to one of your elected representatives might be effective in this regard.

Keep fighting. You're not alone.

Edit: We need to be smarter here. We need to confront the people in power face to face. This can be done by attending a MSPs local surgery. If you are a registered voter in Govan you should be able to see Sturgeon face to face, likewise you can talk to Humza Yousaf if you're resident in Pollock. Other prominent Nats are John Swinney, deputy leader (Perthshire North) and Jeane Freeman, Health and Sport (Carrick, Cumnock and Doon Valley).

Last edited:
The latest sentence I saw was disgusting, the link to an organisation is disgusting yet there’s no investigation. Ignored and covered evidence of such a serious nature is in itself a serious crime.
Those who ignored and covered up are compliant in child abuse and should be brought to justice.
I am not for point scoring, I am for justice, for the victims. There’s disgusting predators amongst us, no matter how young or old, I for 1 want them brought to justice.

I am going to put together a sheet with every Scottish MPs email. They need to be hounded to take a matter serious it appears. Do we have a list?

I want all organisations investigated or at least regulated. I want historic offenders brought to justice but I also want to stop 1 child going through this.
We need the uk to stand up! We need to make a stand! We need to address the Asian grooming gangs! We need to stand and investigate no matter how murky the waters may be!

As Scotland though we need to address our obvious matter. This is not an issue of votes. This is an issue for right and wrong, good and evil. Do what is right and support the many victims.

Far to busy getting FTP car registration plates banned.

Cut out the cancer source and you`ll have a chance.

But the church is far too big an establishment to shut down.

Anyone on twitter follow Helene Gray @HeleneG46816352 mother of one of the abused there is a vigil of hope planned at 1pm on the 23rd February at St.Andrews Cathedral on Clyde St Glasgow and all going well a peaceful demonstration at The Scottish Parliament building in Edinburgh at a later date to demand answers

What chance of justice when the big club in question announced the boys club was a separate entity from them when in fact everyone knew this wasn't true, then the name of that club was changed quietly without fuss.

People in positions of power in Scotland are deliberately avoiding an investigation. Sweeping it under the carpet if you like.

What chance of justice when the big club in question announced the boys club was a separate entity from them when in fact everyone knew this wasn't true, then the name of that club was changed quietly without fuss.

People in positions of power in Scotland are deliberately avoiding an investigation. Sweeping it under the carpet if you like.

That’s the sickening point mate, it’s being ignored.
You wouldn’t think it was possible for them to ignore it but they are. Contact the ‘journalists’ and MPs. This is 1 case which can be described as a paedo ring - how far did it go? Likely 100s of victims. Do you unravel that and it’s linked to others?
As I said it’s not an easy thing to do, bring up shit and find the scary truth but justice must be the priority!

Until all the current court cases are finished this is all pointless (i believe there is still one to go?).

Those who want to will be able to hide behind not wanting to prejudice an ongoing criminal trial etc.

Once they are all done and settled then the pressure can be applied and MPs etc pulled up.

Until all the current court cases are finished this is all pointless (i believe there is still one to go?).

Those who want to will be able to hide behind not wanting to prejudice an ongoing criminal trial etc.

Once they are all done and settled then the pressure can be applied and MPs etc pulled up.

Wasn’t aware there was an ongoing case. Let me guess left back trophy centre that worked for Celtic boys that weren’t connected to the big boys
Regardless pressures should be applied.

Back