The I'm-Grandmaster-Suck-for-the-day back pages thread

If you're Mark for the day, are we descending into Martial Law and general chaos for him to return and find a pile of burned wires where his server used to be?

Or are you planning on going full Totalitarian?

Anyone says anything about the dugs and it's a lifetime ban, in memory of Shep, Lassie, the Littlest Hobo, and Rusty off Glen Michael's Cavalcade.
With Dingers away this is now a Rangers dogs thread:

JS153314527.jpg

3p0w6tbwq6ez.jpg

s2krmnun6jl71.jpg

6-EDEB686-B620-4177-9-CE7-43-CD0-A2-E7143.jpg

Almost all the Record pundits tipping us to win gives me the fear. They’re all complete halfwits.
Apart from Gordon Parks who is as bitter a shettleston as they come.

He is also utterly useless at everything he has ever done in his life, so him tipping Frankfurt actually makes me feel better.

I think it’s worth mentioning that the abuse Iona fyfe has received is shameful. I know Twitter is a cesspit but these are Rangers supporters, and I can’t abide abuse of woman online or otherwise. Cut it out you small dick twats.

Unlike Mark, I read papers with big words in them.

Honest, they've got "dodecahedron" in the obituaries section.

Some articles from the Diario De Sevilla. They should translate automatically when you click on them.

And you published the crossword.

Im going to spend an hour or 5 doing that now.
Looking for help with this one in the Sun crossword - 4 across; Animal that likes to act (3 letters, anagram)

Bit blurry when you click on these ones, but it lets you download the original image which is clear.

(To the tune of Hey, You, The Rock Steady Crew)

Hey! Suck!
Yer papers thread's muck,
Let SM do it from now on,
You go and take a f*ck

Last edited:
Last, and very least, it's Greenock. In this picture you will see every non-RC in Greenock.

Meanwhile Port Glasgow stands staunch and true, orange and blue, with its fabulous Presbyterian castle and all the shops that shut down in Greenock to move away from the smack-addicted shoplifters who inhabit the place.

God Bless the Port!

(You take care of yourself and the boy, Tam, my fellow follicly-challenged Bluenose!)

Good morning to all the Bears stuck in Blighty. Up yours to those abroad. B-D

(Note that the big bad Rangers fans propaganda is just starting to edge its way in there)
So Dundee Utd. went close; Rangers went close; Celtic agonisingly lost.

They just can't help themselves!

Shouldn't have bothered with the Gherald, full of sh!te from Matthew Lindsay In Seville ( hoping we get beat ) but thanks for posting the back pages anyway.

Back