The importance of Morelos to this team

Scaramanga

You really can’t underestimate it. Another huge performance from him on a big European night. Involved in all the goals, caused them no end of problems and his return is even more welcome with the injury to Roofe. He had the battle fever on.

Keep getting it up the haters Alfie, you’re doing just fine.

giphy.gif

Tav and Roofe going off, Kent's fantastic goal and Borna's two penalties might be the main talking points (glossing over the three goals conceded).

But Alfie's unselfish running and his ability to bring those around him into the game was the big difference for me.

So important for us. This cannot be overstated.

I hope he stays another season.

Hamilton showed how valuable he is to the side even when he’s not scoring.

I wanted him sold and the money spread around.
Currently I’m wondering if we can do that effectively next season.

He just gives us something

He’ll be fondly remembered. I hope he’s not as hard to replace as I worry he might be.

You really can’t underestimate it. Another huge performance from him on a big European night. Involved in all the goals, caused them no end of problems and his return is even more welcome with the injury to Roofe. He had the battle fever on.

Keep getting it up the haters Alfie, you’re doing just fine.

giphy.gif
100% Spot On ; Long may it continue .

I truly hope after lifting his first trophy he fancies the challenge of the CL, he would thrive playing on that stage.

First of all, helluva game, but I’ll leave that and the analysis to the match thread.

In terms of Alfie, what he brings to the team is unbelievable. Selfless running, brave, amazing workrate and drags defenders all over the place. Oh and his wee touches and layoffs can be brilliant. OK, he isn’t scoring as many as he has done, but he will. And by Christ we’ll miss him when he goes

He buries that chance in the first half 9/10 usually and the set up for Kent’s goal was first class.

Back