The importance of Morelos to this team

Alfie was outstanding tonight. His contribution to the team beyond his goals is immense. We need him. And I love his work rate, attitude and all round efforts.

I hope he stays with us next season as his importance to the way we play will make him very difficult to replace

You just can’t help but love him :D

He contribution is huge. A menace, always creating havoc, offers a power of work and drags defences all over the place. Horrible to play against. He was brilliant tonight.

Doesn't have the tabloids judgement in europe as he does playing scotland.. his game is the exact same but the refs aren't tripping over themselves to book him when he gets side by side with a player in Europe

Doesn't have the tabloids judgement in europe as he does playing scotland.. his game is the exact same but the refs aren't tripping over themselves to book him when he gets side by side with a player in Europe
The daily record actually gave him a 9/10 I was pleasantly surprised at that.

Drives me mental at times. But man oh man I love the wee man. He might be happy to stay, give up Ibrox, the Gaffer and CL football for some French outfit. I'd be delighted if he did

If you get football, you’ll get how valuable Morelos is.
if you don’t you’ll think aye he’s orite but a bit petulant and want him sold for 5m.

Any one with a brain knows the importance of Alfredo Morelos.

Too many of our supporters look at his numbers or discipline. He’s much, much more than that.

His all round game this season is levels above any other season and he is still absolutely vital to our style of play.

He was in awesome form tonight, very unselfish in everything that he done throughout the game and involved in all 4 goals, what's not to like. I really would love him to bag the winner at the scumdome to bring us our 55th title! No surrender ALFREDO!!

:-O

Had to take a few looks ag the second image. Wondered if the mad genius was attempting a stamp. :D
kevin-clancy-referee-hearts-v-hibernian-21st-january-2018.png

If you get football, you’ll get how valuable Morelos is.
if you don’t you’ll think aye he’s orite but a bit petulant and want him sold for 5m.
Will keep the attack hounds quiet for a couple of days

But they'll be back with a vengeance the first time a pass doesn't find a man on Sunday

You know they were wanking themselves into a frenzy when he didn't finish his chance in the first half

Any one with a brain knows the importance of Alfredo Morelos.

Too many of our supporters look at his numbers or discipline. He’s much, much more than that.

His all round game this season is levels above any other season and he is still absolutely vital to our style of play.
I like Itten and think he will prove a good signing. But the comments of thats better than Alfie's done all season when Itten holds the ball up and links play a few times are embarrassing for their lack of accuracy

He, quite simply, is a completely different animal to most humans when he is in the mood. Incredible. Genuinely incredible.

Absolutely brilliant over the two legs and deservers all the plaudits that come his way , often the media bad boy target , wonder how many of tomorrows media outlets will give him the praise he deserves

As so many others have noted, Morelos was excellent against Antwerp tonight, and really demonstrated (once again) why he is such an important part of this team.

I thought his link-up play was fantastic, as was his movement, his availability for a pass, his strength, and his passing to his team mates. He gave their defence a torrid time.

I was also delighted at his ability to take a man on and be so confident in doing so.

Great match from him tonight.

I cannot underestimate how highly I rate Alfredo.

Last edited:
Back