The importance of Wednesday’s press conference:

I take your point on board, but they only get away with cheating just now because of “human error”/“error of judgement”.

You take that away with VAR. Anyone who thinks it will be just as bad with VAR is off their head. Maybe some poor decisions, but we would have a trophy on Sunday if we had var.
The BT ref disagrees with you.

Yes let's forget about it and keep our powder dry. These things even themselves out over a season. Besides celtic would roll over as well in the same circumstances. Keep up the dignified silence Rangers we are reaping the rewards.

what rewards? Every and not even marginal decision is going against us and has done even more so in the last 3 years.

What powder are you keeping dry? And what for?

We are suffering because we and our like minded media (sic) fail to highlight the mistakes being made time and time again.

It won’t happen, and unless it is part of a long-term strategy it would achieve nothing.

We need to create a narrative, such as “honest mistakes”. Then, after every match where an “honest mistake” cost us and before the next, simply point out the aforesaid “honest mistake”, saying it was a shame the officials got it wrong and hoping it won’t happen again. Before long you’ll have a long list of documented “honest mistakes” which can then be used to ask whether we are the victims of more “honest mistakes” than anyone else and to then ask why that would be, adding that we hope and believe that it isn’t anything sinister but can equally understand why the support and neutral observers might think differently. The club need to be clever to minimise the media fallout(they’ll claim it’s sour grapes) and to avoid any action from the SFA.

Those cheating bastards at the Saviledome have been doing it for years and are now reaping the rewards of their cheating - we need to fight back. However, I’m not holding my breath.

VAR in Scotland will be officiated solely with hand picked cheats. It’s farcical enough down in England , god help us should it ever see the light of day up here.

The offside evidence is available to the TV companies. No way can they "cheat" on decisions like that or the penalty v Aberdeen.

Stuff that's open to interpretation like the first Morelos penalty incident on sunday then everybody cam have a different opinion on it, but not things that are absolutes.

It is genuinely beyond me why some our fans don't want VAR in Scottish football. We'd benefit from it most. There would be nowhere for them to hide. Ask yourself why Timmy isn't squealing for it.

Indeed . Apparently the yahoo were the only ones at the meeting who intimated they didn’t want it . No wonder - they love it just as it is thank you very much .

Our boss and a selected player have the opportunity to nail the 3 corrupt match officials who played a significant role in costing us our first piece of silverware for what seems like an eternity.

In my opinion our media team should be working on appropriate talking points for SG & co to raise on Wednesday.

For me the perfect response would be:

In the last few seasons, match officials have -

forced Rangers to finish numerous matches with 10 men, decisions that SFA appeals panels have found wanting, subsequently seeing the red cards rescinded.

We saw all 3 match officials miss clear and obvious infringements that gifted the cup to our opponents n a manner which I have never heard of never mind witnessed in over 20 years of football. Our opponents had 1 shot on target - which they scored from - where 3 of their players were standing in an offside position directly in line with the assistant referee.

Maybe match officials who don’t love ve and work in Scotland have less pressure from other clubs and their fans, I hope that it is nothing more sinister than that.

Theoretically the fight referees could have given a points decision to Andy Ruiz jr on Saturday night, that’s how my staff and our players feel re Sunday, our opponents could not win that cup final without outside assistance.

Address the elephant in the room at the soonest possible juncture so that the element f our support that think the game is bent can at least see that we are paying lip service to the problem.

The ref did not cheat. His linesmen let him down for the two most important decisions.

This is simply very poor match officials who don’t get enough high pressure games to hone their skills.

Us being relegated added to the lack of preparation the officials get in Scotland.

Throwing a strop in a press conference about a game that has passed would be utterly pointless.

It would look like very sour grapes. It would also remove focus from a very important game on Thursday.

what rewards? Every and not even marginal decision is going against us and has done even more so in the last 3 years.

We are suffering because we and our like minded media (sic) fail to highlight the mistakes being made time and time again.
I can't believe you didn't get the obvious sarcasm in that post

Your last sentence insinuates that we’ve been up against corruption fir years.

In many of ways we have.

- Favourable land deals for them.
- The Celtic football and athletic club using it's charitable status to pay a lower tax rate.
- Public money being used to boost their infrastructure and stadium upgrades.
- The SFA making a nomination on their behalf to get them a European spot when they didn't qualify.
- The Whites and Kelly's sneaking money out of the country in bags to avoid paying tax.
- Not paying players in the 90s without any consequence.
- Hiding money from the inland revenue in biscuit tins.

And that's just the stuff we know about.

This is our fantasy isn’t it? That SG comes out like Jim Carey in “liar liar”.
”You’re a douchebag, he’s a loser, she’s a slut etc etc” in reality it won’t happen because for some bizarre reason the club still thinks the old stiff upper lip chaps works with these 19th Century Terrorist bastard-s whereas the truth is they have no problem with putting pressure on officials and we apparently do and would much rather work behind the scenes. Which just plays into scumhands.

It isn’t a fantasy, it should be a reasonable expectation.

And it’s years overdue.

Maybe Robertson would do something if there was a silverware clause in his contract.

He was the Killie game where Jack got a yellow changed to a red (for being assaulted by Broadfoot and did virtually nothing about it.

We will never fully recover for as long as we cede ground to Celtíc and their placement.

Here we go again.

What if the people in charge of VAR, and they will come from the Scottish refereeing/officiating fraternity no doubt, looked at the yahoo free kick the same way the linesman did?
The linesman had the benefit of human error. He won’t when he has a Tv screen infront of him.

we won’t be cheated with VAR

feckin wise up the lot of you.

The linesman had the benefit of human error. He won’t when he has a Tv screen infront of him.

we won’t be cheated with VAR

feckin wise up the lot of you.

I genuinely can’t fathom how he could even have thought that could see a blue jersey through the field of green and white.

Same goes for Collum and Mulvaney; at the penalty, failing to notice Forster exploding off the line like Alan Wells

I genuinely can’t fathom how he could even have thought that could see a blue jersey through the field of green and white.

Same goes for Collum and Mulvaney; at the penalty, failing to notice Forster exploding off the line like Alan Wells
I’m not saying he did see anything. I’m saying he can do whatever he wants under the cloak of human error.

They can’t when there is 6 different angles at whatever speed they desire. Anyone who says these decisions will still go against after var is at it.

Get it in and get it in asap

It isn’t a fantasy, it should be a reasonable expectation.

And it’s years overdue.

Maybe Robertson would do something if there was a silverware clause in his contract.

He was the Killie game where Jack got a yellow changed to a red (for being assaulted by Broadfoot and did virtually nothing about it.

We will never fully recover for as long as we cede ground to Celtíc and their placement.
It’s a fantasy to me, and others, because the club have had umpteen open goals to do something about the bias and chosen to do nothing, therefore it becomes “fantasy”. We imagine Robertson an illusion. I’m shouting from the same hymn book as you. They won’t do shit except “have a few words behind closed doors” where they will get laughed at.

It’s a fantasy to me, and others, because the club have had umpteen open goals to do something about the bias and chosen to do nothing, therefore it becomes “fantasy”. We imagine Robertson an illusion. I’m shouting from the same hymn book as you. They won’t do shit except “have a few words behind closed doors” where they will get laughed at.

That genuinely saddens me, we’ve always appeared to be confrontation averse (in my time following Rangers) Souness dugout ban aside.

I will always pay to go and see Rangers, but Mcalelkand, Bain, Robertson et al’s intransigence to to matters like this breaks my fućking heart.

We’ve learned nothing from 2012 and the hideous 5 way Agreement that ensued.

Some are, some aren't. We don't care, do we?
Yes, we should. Fact is, if game plays out the same way in opposite jerseys I firmly believe the goal is ruled out for offside and they get at least 2 and possibly 3 spot kicks.

Cup goes the same way. And it's down to the officials instead of the players.

Surely we can't just shrug that off forever?

Yes, we should. Fact is, if game plays out the same way in opposite jerseys I firmly believe the goal is ruled out for offside and they get at least 2 and possibly 3 spot kicks.

Players will eventually get fućked off with match officials playing them like banjos too.

That genuinely saddens me, we’ve always appeared to be confrontation averse (in my time following Rangers) Souness dugout ban aside.

I will always pay to go and see Rangers, but Mcalelkand, Bain, Robertson et al’s intransigence to to matters like this breaks my fućking heart.

We’ve learned nothing from 2012 and the hideous 5 way Agreement that ensued.
Agreed. My text was cut off for some reason (I’m on the phone) but it said that Robertson and co have had plenty open goals and chosen not to take them. It’s disgusting.

Agreed. My text was cut off for some reason (I’m on the phone) but it said that Robertson and co have had plenty open goals and chosen not to take them. It’s disgusting.

Trophies generate income - that in itself should force the MD to act in the best interests of the balance sheet if not the sporting entity

Trophies generate income - that in itself should force the MD to act in the best interests of the balance sheet if not the sporting entity
Exactly, it's hardly mentally challengedesque to decide enough is enough, and make it known we now refuse to start games 2-0 down, regardless of whether we are, or should be good enough to score 3.
It's a piss poor excuse for a dignified silence.

Exactly, it's hardly mentally challengedesque to decide enough is enough, and make it known we now refuse to start games 2-0 down, regardless of whether we are, or should be good enough to score 3.
It's a piss poor excuse for a dignified silence.

The people accusing Rangers supporters like myself of acting like a mentally challenged are out of line.

Why shouldn’t we expect Rangers to go public when our team / fans & plc are clearly being cheated

The people accusing Rangers supporters like myself of acting like a mentally challenged are out of line.

Why shouldn’t we expect Rangers to go public when our team / fans & plc are clearly being cheated
It’s all they know, wanting direct action from the club when we’re being attacked from all sides shouldn’t be too much to ask but unfortunately some on here would much rather attack you and I instead of the people harming our club by their inaction.

It’s all they know, wanting direct action from the club when we’re being attacked from all sides shouldn’t be too much to ask but unfortunately some on here would much rather attack you and I instead of the people harming our club by their inaction.

It’s bad enough if you’re not good enough, or if you’re no longer the big spenders ( they’ve outspent us by 65% in the last 2 operating windows ), but we’ve been getting cheated for years.

Said it before, the fourth of finals intervention to get Jack’s yellow upgraded to a red ( for being assaulted ) should’ve been a watershed moment for the highly paid individuals responsible for the day to day running of Rangers.

Conjecture of course based on recent events, but we don't need forever just until May when we lift 55, they can't after all do it every game to prevent us winning the title can they?

Conjecture of course based on recent events, but we don't need forever just until May when we lift 55, they can't after all do it every game to prevent us winning the title can they?
It's been happening since we came back up from what I've seen.
And long before that.

The links between Desmond, Lawell, Ashley, Whyte and the lawyers in the Manchester area are all still seen as a big coincidence by most on here, the fact it's not brought up all that often and brushed aside is amazing to me.

We just all walk around with our eyes closed blaming ourselves.

Tell me about tax avoidance, I'll show you mentally challenged tax evasion and a similar scheme.
But we need to worry about ourselves?
Penalties and offside goals? Worry about our performance?
Songs and sectarianism punished, while songs, sectarianism and assault is fair game? Get our own house in order?
Jail for the Billy boys and government workers, Celtic employees and UEFA sectarianism partner calling us all sorts? Don't worry about whataboutery?

Does their ever come a time when we take a step back and see what they have been allowed to do?

I've said before, to fix it will take 10 - 20 years, AFTER we collectively notice what is going on!

And 80% still look in the mirror and see the big bad oppressor guy in todays Scotland, it's frightening.

It's been happening since we came back up from what I've seen.
And long before that.

The links between Desmond, Lawell, Ashley, Whyte and the lawyers in the Manchester area are all still seen as a big coincidence by most on here, the fact it's not brought up all that often and brushed aside is amazing to me.

We just all walk around with our eyes closed blaming ourselves.

Tell me about tax avoidance, I'll show you mentally challenged tax evasion and a similar scheme.
But we need to worry about ourselves?
Penalties and offside goals? Worry about our performance?
Songs and sectarianism punished, while songs, sectarianism and assault is fair game? Get our own house in order?
Jail for the Billy boys and government workers, Celtic employees and UEFA sectarianism partner calling us all sorts? Don't worry about whataboutery?

Does their ever come a time when we take a step back and see what they have been allowed to do?

I've said before, to fix it will take 10 - 20 years, AFTER we collectively notice what is going on!

And 80% still look in the mirror and see the big bad oppressor guy in todays Scotland, it's frightening.

We’re in a war, too many people connected with Rangers just don’t know it yet ... or don’t want to acknowledge it.

I do not believe for one minute that our greatest ever manager and former Vice Chairman would have let it get to this.

Amazes me that the fekks across the city think that all refs are huns with whistles and biased against them, we think the refs are all opus dei and conspiring in a bigger picture.

Amazes me that the fekks across the city think that all refs are huns with whistles and biased against them, we think the refs are all opus dei and conspiring in a bigger picture.

They used to complain about being overlooked for all of the good jobs.

No wonder Scotland is fućked.

From golf clubs to bowling clubs to political parties to devolved countries; everything they touch turns to shíte.

I was being sarcastic Derbybear.

Back