The "intelligence" of Chris Sutton

Taffyblue

Was listening to a trailer on Radio Wales earlier today for a football chat show hosted by ex-Wales internationals Iwan Roberts & Danny Gabbidon.

Roberts was recalling a tale of when Sutton had a shin injury whilst training at Norwich. The Norwich physio (Tim something lol) examined him & said "when you go home, strap two paracetamol to your shin and you"ll be brand new in the morning".

The next day, the physio asked him how it went. "Made no difference" replied Sutton, rolling up his tracksuit to show him that he had indeed stuck the tablets on his bruised shin!

Made me laugh anyway.

He's not intelligent at all. I'd say IQ at like 95 at best. Most footballers aren't that intelligent so he doesn't stand out as an idiot but you can see he is by how he doesn't even know the rules of the game!

Sutton strikes me as being thick as mince but sure I have heard this about another player as well.

I knew a guy that used to let paracetamols dissolve on his toothache rather than swallowing them. Swore by it. Suttons story would be even better if they were still in the packet strapped to his leg :D

I knew a guy that used to let paracetamols dissolve on his toothache rather than swallowing them. Swore by it. Suttons story would be even better if they were still in the packet strapped to his leg :D

He'd end up swallowing them anyway though. Must have tasted horrible

I heard this story before about another player (cant remember which) but the physio instructions were "When you go home, take two paracetamol and strap your shin." Said player then came in the next day with the two paracetamol strapped to his shin claiming it made no difference.

It could well have been Mutton, but i can't say for sure.

when you go home, strap two paracetamol to your shin andyou"ll be brand new in the morning

Maybe I'm being a bit dense here but what did he want him to do.

Was listening to a trailer on Radio Wales earlier today for a football chat show hosted by ex-Wales internationals Iwan Roberts & Danny Gabbidon.

Roberts was recalling a tale of when Sutton had a shin injury whilst training at Norwich. The Norwich physio (Tim something lol) examined him & said "when you go home, strap two paracetamol to your shin and you"ll be brand new in the morning".

The next day, the physio asked him how it went. "Made no difference" replied Sutton, rolling up his tracksuit to show him that he had indeed stuck the tablets on his bruised shin!

Made me laugh anyway.

Did it again after this and they didn't work then either. :cool:

w822hs.gif

Well it wont have been washed off in the shower

Heard he tried aspirin instead of paracetamol as he didn't have any and thats why it didn't work. :D

The guy is bankrupt, desperate, no longer playing football and earning a wage.

Only work he can get is in the media. If he sits om the fence with his opinions, the work will dry up. Ergo, no more money.

If he acts like a complete prick, stirs up hate, has people talking about him, then for some reason this is attractive to broadcasters (see Collymore)

The guy should be pityed

When the prick was at Celtc he was playing the billy big bawz game with Jim Henry who was their fitness coach (later employed by us under McCoist). Henry waited his time and finally got the opportunity, locked the dressing room door with only the two of them inside.

The only details Henry ever gave was that you could smell the fear. The arrogance disappeared faster than his bank balance.

The OP astounds me with The Intelligence Of Chris Sutton Heading, surely every man and his donkey know he’s not blessed with an Intellegent Brain! LOL.

Back