The jakey on TalkSPORT

I know he talks a lot of pish when he's talking about us. But the vast majority of the time he's having a laugh and a joke, or talking about English clubs. To be honest I'm more disappointed in Ally McCoist for not defending us.

Don't you think the media would be much better up here if people were allowed to share who they support and have some banter? Listen to Talksport and it's Chelsea fans, Man U fans, Arsenal fans presenting it, and they can all have a laugh. Unfortunately up here it's just so petty that people can't admit who they support.
Worse than that go out of their way to deny it. Brazil to my mind is a harmless buffoon. I take very little he says seriously, White and sawyer (as said on here countless times absolutely burst made head.

I have got out of the way, for reasons I just do not know, of listening to music and so I do listen to Talk-sport and Radio 5, but I am losing patience with that too. Natalie whats on your mind.....oh F off.

Worse than that go out of their way to deny it. Brazil to my mind is a harmless buffoon. I take very little he says seriously, White and sawyer (as said on here countless times absolutely burst made head.

I have got out of the way, for reasons I just do not know, of listening to music and so I do listen to Talk-sport and Radio 5, but I am losing patience with that too. Natalie whats on your mind.....oh F off.

I listen to it whenever I'm in the car but I hate the Jim White show. It's literally just Jim White trying to big up whoever he's talking about. "The great man", "Big friend of the show" etc. He's a total riddy.

An Englishman who supports Scotland and a Scottish team who think they are Irish. Sings rebel songs and wears tee shirts showing his support for the IRA.
Lets see how he behaves when Rangers win 55.
And lives between the US and England

FBIMG15761469084891576146930.jpg

Who wouldn't want to smack this treacherous old scumbag?
Aye but he was quick enough to get a knighthood fcuking lepers cock. They should strip him of his knighthood take his money and distribute it to families who have lost loved ones

Last edited:

Close brackets

He’s just told Ray Parlour on the radio that the son of one of the club’s directors went for Rod Stewart after the game on Sunday! Stewart was teasing/goading him about not being able to “beat us” not heard anything so just presume it’s a drunken lie.
I was in the Rangers end hospitality on Sunday at Hampden and one of the guys at my table came back from doing a piss and says the bold Rod was standing beside him in the Rangers end toilets. No reason for him to be there as they had their own toilets apparently, just noising cünts up. This was before the game so wouldn't be surprised if someone had a go at the auld bastard.

It's outrageous the stuff that alchy gets away with on-air, he'll inevitably bite off more than he can chew (haha!) one day and we'll do him for slander
Maybe Ally will set him straight on the matter, or then again probably not

And where was the bold prick Rod in their hour of need? Was it £6million they needed to keep the lights on yet he was nowhere to be seen when I'm sure he had plenty in the bank and he could easily have contributed. Instead some unknown Canadian came in with the dough then fucked off with about £30million in a swag bag, not that I'm complaining as it was money taken out their stinking club.

Brazil said that he (Stewart) had had a few when up for the game, paused, said he wasn't drunk or anything, but had had a few. After the game he went into the directors box, lay on the floor and started rubbing his stomach roaring with laughter. He then got up & said "you just can't beat us".

Brazil then went on to say that the son of a current director had to be physically restrained from going for him.
When Brazil is saying Stewart "had a few, wasn't drunk or anything" is he judging him by his own levels of alcohol intake? cos that would mean paralytic to most of us!

Rangers have asked for an apology from Brazil....

“Rangers are seeking an apology from Alan Brazil after his crass and grossly-inaccurate comments on talkSPORT this morning when he said the son of a Rangers director had confronted Rod Stewart in the director’s lounge at Hampden after Sunday’s cup final.

“The truth is Mr Stewart, who was witnessed lying on the floor of the VIP area, eventually got to his feet and approached the youngest member of Rangers’ official party.

“The teenager was sitting alone looking at his phone when Mr Stewart approached and started goading him but the young man had the good sense and dignity to ignore the comments.

“Mr Stewart’s behaviour was witnessed by a number of Rangers directors and he was asked politely and quietly by one of them to leave the boy alone and return to his own group.

Rangers director's son 'went for Sir Rod Stewart' after Celtic loss claims

“Yet, Mr Brazil, who was not even there, actually commented that the son of a Rangers director ‘went’ for Mr Stewart, who was later directed towards an exit by stewards after Rangers had asked that they attend.

“Once again Mr Brazil has contrived to get it spectacularly wrong when talking about Rangers and the very least he should do is broadcast an apology for what many will regard as a calumny.”

SunSport has asked Sir Rod’s representatives, talkSPORT, Celtic, Hampden Park Events Ltd and the SPFL for comment.

Rangers have asked for an apology from Brazil....

“Rangers are seeking an apology from Alan Brazil after his crass and grossly-inaccurate comments on talkSPORT this morning when he said the son of a Rangers director had confronted Rod Stewart in the director’s lounge at Hampden after Sunday’s cup final.

“The truth is Mr Stewart, who was witnessed lying on the floor of the VIP area, eventually got to his feet and approached the youngest member of Rangers’ official party.

“The teenager was sitting alone looking at his phone when Mr Stewart approached and started goading him but the young man had the good sense and dignity to ignore the comments.

“Mr Stewart’s behaviour was witnessed by a number of Rangers directors and he was asked politely and quietly by one of them to leave the boy alone and return to his own group.

Rangers director's son 'went for Sir Rod Stewart' after Celtic loss claims

“Yet, Mr Brazil, who was not even there, actually commented that the son of a Rangers director ‘went’ for Mr Stewart, who was later directed towards an exit by stewards after Rangers had asked that they attend.

“Once again Mr Brazil has contrived to get it spectacularly wrong when talking about Rangers and the very least he should do is broadcast an apology for what many will regard as a calumny.”

SunSport has asked Sir Rod’s representatives, talkSPORT, Celtic, Hampden Park Events Ltd and the SPFL for comment.

This genuine?

When Brazil is saying Stewart "had a few, wasn't drunk or anything" is he judging him by his own levels of alcohol intake? cos that would mean paralytic to most of us!
Well, going by a couple of posters further back on the thread, Stewart needed assistance when asked to vacate the premises, so probably going on his own levels:))

At the 4-0 semi I saw him giving it the GIRUY to all the bears in the Main Stand. He’s a cretin who would fully deserve a slap if he got one. Classless, bad winner like the rest of them.

He will disappear into obscurity when we win the league again. Would love him to get his lady's front bottom kicked in and hung upside down in front of the UB banner.

Why the surprise.
It’s to be expected that some Celtic jakey, at some point in the proceedings, is going to approach a teenage boy.
Brazil, knows this.

Brazil said that he (Stewart) had had a few when up for the game, paused, said he wasn't drunk or anything, but had had a few. After the game he went into the directors box, lay on the floor and started rubbing his stomach roaring with laughter. He then got up & said "you just can't beat us".

Brazil then went on to say that the son of a current director had to be physically restrained from going for him.
Late to the thread so haven’t read any of the further replies but was in the car this morning listening and that is verbatim.

I know he talks a lot of pish when he's talking about us. But the vast majority of the time he's having a laugh and a joke, or talking about English clubs. To be honest I'm more disappointed in Ally McCoist for not defending us.

Don't you think the media would be much better up here if people were allowed to share who they support and have some banter? Listen to Talksport and it's Chelsea fans, Man U fans, Arsenal fans presenting it, and they can all have a laugh. Unfortunately up here it's just so petty that people can't admit who they support.
Are you joking, most of them support The Filth and are quite happy to show it, they don't have to announce it in letters, because it lives inside every comment and opinion that they voice.
As for most of the others, they define themselves by their hatred of Rangers.
If there are any Rangers men, they eventually discover that the only way to keep the job is to say nothing positive about Rangers and in some cases to actually distance themselves totally from the club.

Are you joking, most of them support The Filth and are quite happy to show it, they don't have to announce it in letters, because it lives inside every comment and opinion that they voice.
As for most of the others, they define themselves by their hatred of Rangers.
If there are any Rangers men, they eventually discover that the only way to keep the job is to say nothing positive about Rangers and in some cases to actually distance themselves totally from the club.

I agree with the last part, and it's pathetic. Media up here is hampered by people having to hide support for the Bears. A major part of Talksport is banter between the hosts because everyone knows who they support and they don't hide it. Up here you have Celtic fans being Celtic fans and the others licking their arses.

What an odd comment to make. I bet you shout at the radio, vains popping, furious that a known Celtic man ha a joke about Rangers, storms on to FF and rants about it.
not at all but your just jealous she ha a bigger cock than you and your arse isnt as tight as it once was
but you carry on loving and sticking up for a rangers hater who makes up lies about us

An Englishman who supports Scotland and a Scottish team who think they are Irish. Sings rebel songs and wears tee shirts showing his support for the IRA.

Im surrounded by sacks of piss of that description down here.

My old man was at his gig 2 weeks ago in Glasgow and he said the prick sang a song about the IRA, suffice to say my Dad wasn’t impressed at all.

I listen to it whenever I'm in the car but I hate the Jim White show. It's literally just Jim White trying to big up whoever he's talking about. "The great man", "Big friend of the show" etc. He's a total riddy.

Jim White- the Alan Partridge of sports broadcasting.

Listen to his ‘tribute’ to George Best on anniversary of his death recently. About 20min in.

Back