The jakey on TalkSPORT

Dougiethebear

He’s just told Ray Parlour on the radio that the son of one of the club’s directors went for Rod Stewart after the game on Sunday! Stewart was teasing/goading him about not being able to “beat us” not heard anything so just presume it’s a drunken lie.

He’s just told Ray Parlour on the radio that the son of one of the club’s directors went for Rod Stewart after the game on Sunday! Stewart was teasing/goading him about not being able to “beat us” not heard anything so just presume it’s a drunken lie.

Did Brazil actually say Stewart was ‘teasing/goading’ or are you paraphrasing OP?

So, Rod Stewart behaving like a penis? Who'd believe that???????

Rod Stewart was interviewed on TV when they returned to Piggery after game, he was with his son. He stated Rangers were the better team but they had won the cup.
He never looked pished, I‘m not a fan of him in any way, that’s why I think Brazil talks rubbish.

If that's true he got what was coming to him the decrepit asshole IRA loving prick.

To be fair the tone in Brazil's voice when he said it sounded to me as though he wasn't approving of the plastic tartan trannys behaviour-still both jakeballs.....

An Englishman who supports Scotland and a Scottish team who think they are Irish. Sings rebel songs and wears tee shirts showing his support for the IRA.
Lets see how he behaves when Rangers win 55.
He had his son decked out in their colours,topped off with a hat with Irish tricolour flags on it.

If it happened, in a high profile area, the papers would have run with it. “Rod gets Rodded”. Stop sniggering at the back there.

Given that it hasn’t, let’s add it to Al’s Fantasy Island book. “Yes, that really happened”.

FBIMG15761469084891576146930.jpg

Who wouldn't want to smack this treacherous old scumbag?

Only turns up to hoover all the drinks in hospitality up I doubt he actually cares what happens to the poets

I agree mate, just curious about Brazil’s wording.
Brazil said that he (Stewart) had had a few when up for the game, paused, said he wasn't drunk or anything, but had had a few. After the game he went into the directors box, lay on the floor and started rubbing his stomach roaring with laughter. He then got up & said "you just can't beat us".

Brazil then went on to say that the son of a current director had to be physically restrained from going for him.

Brazil said that he (Stewart) had had a few when up for the game, paused, said he wasn't drunk or anything, but had had a few. After the game he went into the directors box, lay on the floor and started rubbing his stomach roaring with laughter. He then got up & said "you just can't beat us".

Brazil then went on to say that the son of a current director had to be physically restrained from going for him.
This. Brazil at no stage said the son of the director was in the wrong and if anything, his tone was more calling Stewart a prick about it.

If true, the Rangers Director and fans have got it wrong when Rod Stewart noises them up about not beating Celtic.

The way to get at Rod Stewart is simply to say to him that he will never be in the same 'league' as David Bowie (RIP) as a musician, artist and totally original one off performer and prolific writer of sublime songs.

Rod Stewart has a deep professional jealousy of Bowie and cannot understand why he is not judged as his equal (LOL). Apart from that Bowie rejected a knighthood long before Stewart was awarded one which wrankles.

I mean compare e.g. 'Life on Mars, to 'Do you think I sexy?' Or 'Hot Legs'. In artistic terms it is like comparing a Rembrandt to a Rolf Harris.

And to be honest I am not a massive Bowie fan but I highly rate and respect his contribution to the musical genre.

Caveat: Beware there is whole night's Tele on BBC 2 this Saturday night devoted to 'Rod 'The fraud Stewart'. Guess it's the Michael McIntyre show for me!

Last edited:
This. Brazil at no stage said the son of the director was in the wrong and if anything, his tone was more calling Stewart a prick about it.
He did finish the story with words to effect of "you just need to watch, you need to be careful". I wasn't too sure if he was talking to Holloway (who had just asked him if he'd go to Rangers if approached) or was aiming it at Stewart.

If true, the Rangers Director and fans have got it wrong when Rod Stewart noises them up about not beating Celtic.

The way to get at Rod Stewart is simply to say to him that he will never be in the same 'league' as David Bowie (RIP) as a musician, artist and totally original one off performer and prolific writer of sublime songs.

Rod Stewart has a deep professional jealousy of Bowie and cannot understand why he is not judged as his equal (LOL). Apart from that Bowie rejected a knighthood long before Stewart was awarded one which wrankles.

I mean compare e.g. 'Life on Mars, to 'Do you think I sexy?' Or 'Hot Legs'. In artistic terms it is like comparing a Rembrandt to a Rolf Harris.

And to be honest I am not a massive Bowie fan but I highly rate and respect his contribution to the musical genre.

Caveat: Beware there is whole night's Tele on BBC 2 this Saturday night devoted to 'Rod 'The fraud Stewart'. Guess it's the Michael McIntyre show for me!
But could Bowie have made the word “there” rhyme with “Ole Ola” as the tartan clad genius did in 1978?

Wire in mate, continues to stick the boot in.

Still waiting on the big big big news coming from Ibrox, said he can’t believe what’s going on and will shock us all.

Called Morelos a cheat as well, I’ll pass thanks.

I know he talks a lot of pish when he's talking about us. But the vast majority of the time he's having a laugh and a joke, or talking about English clubs. To be honest I'm more disappointed in Ally McCoist for not defending us.

Don't you think the media would be much better up here if people were allowed to share who they support and have some banter? Listen to Talksport and it's Chelsea fans, Man U fans, Arsenal fans presenting it, and they can all have a laugh. Unfortunately up here it's just so petty that people can't admit who they support.

Wire in mate, continues to stick the boot in.

Still waiting on the big big big news coming from Ibrox, said he can’t believe what’s going on and will shock us all.

Called Morelos a cheat as well, I’ll pass thanks.
When did he say this?

Latest posts

Back