The jealousy is ripping out of the rest of Scotland and I love it

Sadly this is true. Every time I go back up to Scotland I'm shocked at how bitter and divided the place has become. There was always a religious divide but I think it's worse than ever now. I can only speak for the West of Scotland (Greenock in particular). It might not be so bad elsewhere, though looking at Aberdeen and Dundee I sometimes wonder.
The current mindset of all things English is bad, seems be prevalent. We have the SNP and bitter west coast plastic paddies to thank for that.

Is it not the case that they (BBC Scotland) refuse to cover us because we banned Gollum? If so, I wonder how long it will be before that jolly principled stance is maintained for now?
Absolutely the case some people think the BBC are banned as a whole but they are not, its one journo and I've got the emails to prove it. Watch them crawl back

The current mindset of all things English is bad, seems be prevalent. We have the SNP and bitter west coast plastic paddies to thank for that.

The SNP are a total embarrassment. Any time I watch 'Question Time' when it's in Scotland and they have one of them on the panel and rent-a-mob in the audience I just cringe. How anybody can vote for that shower is beyond me.

Smellies are posting his recent results with the Liverpool U-18s as if it somehow applies to the Rangers job. Absolutely world class mentalists.

My mate from Toronto messaged me saying he'd be a great appointment. That's how far the news has gone...

Over here? "But but but yees have nae money...just heading towards admin...but but but...newco! But but but..."

My mate from Toronto messaged me saying he'd be a great appointment. That's how far the news has gone...

Over here? "But but but yees have nae money...just heading towards admin...but but but...newco! But but but..."

We got a mention on TSN sports during the Roma v Liverpool game

I work with a load them and to be honest I find Aberdeen fans as bad as, if not worse, than Celtic fans.
I lived and worked in aberdeen for a cpl of years I found the older guys I worked with brand new. Hated celtic and their religion with a passion.

I lived and worked in aberdeen for a cpl of years I found the older guys I worked with brand new. Hated celtic and their religion with a passion.

I work offshore with a squad of them and 95% of them are absolute throbbers where football is involved.

Edit: where Rangers are involved.

Bitterness/jealousy ripping out of them. Most I know we're convinced he would never come as he was "one of us".
Unfortunately for them he is now one of the people!

We were meant to be dead & buried, titles stripped, the gates locked and 50,000 people reduced to spending their Saturdays down at the bowling clubs (they are the next target by the way).

Instead we are filling the stadium, buoyant and one of the biggest names in football over the last 20yrs is about to sign up as manager.

This is a great day to be a Bluenose.
100% agree ,after what we have been through most other club's fans would have deserted in their droves , but we stuck by the team and now we are enjoying our day in the sun .
None of us know how good SG might be , but having watched his presser I have to say that I was very impressed with the way that he came across, so hopefully he can handle the management side with the same ease that he did this press conference
So let's all enjoy the day and the coverage that we are getting and roll on next season

I am the only Rangers fan in family of Sheep shaggers. I know loads of them, most dislike both Glasgow teams equally. All think it is really good for Scottish Football to have Gerrard here and all think it is time for someone to put the tims in their place.

9vi351.jpg

Barry Grant and the Brookside mafia are on the case

Back