Junior games 28/12/19

colin

Official Ticketer
Gypsy bastards Drabs v Talbot - game off

A team in terminal need of cash refuses an offer of switching the fixture to Beechwood park and getting half of the gate, so fuuck them right up the arse. I hope we are the side which beats them to confirm their relegation and they go bust, Utter cuunts

Teams in the top league should not be allowed to ground share, unless it's on plastic which can take a game a week.

Did I mention they were cuunts? :mad:

Should be interesting game cumnock v pollok with tony mac up against his old club and his old assistant

Cumnock 0 lok 2. Nae luck wee tony

Peasy game abandoned after “an onfield rammy” :eek:

Troon getting horsed 3-1 by Benburb :(

Last edited:
Gypsy bastards Drabs v Talbot - game off

A team in terminal need of cash refuses an offer of switching the fixture to Beechwood park and getting half of the gate, so fuuck them right up the arse. I hope we are the side which beats them to confirm their relegation and they go bust, Utter cuunts

Teams in the top league should not be allowed to ground share, unless it's on plastic which can take a game a week.

Did I mention they were cuunts? :mad:

Crazy decision by them.

Still, adds to your backlog:D

Any more info on the Petershill rammy?

Renfrew’s Twitter is blaming their peasy #2 for niggling all first half and the officials losing control of the situation. Seems it spilled into the fans too. IF that’s true right enough.

Glenafton 2 buffs 1

Rossvale winning again.

Cumnock losing

Troon drawing

Beith drawing

Medda winning.

Maybe not the worse day for talbot.

Renfrew’s Twitter is blaming their peasy #2 for niggling all first half and the officials losing control of the situation. Seems it spilled into the fans too. IF that’s true right enough.

That is a fair summation. Number 2 thought he was a hard nut by laughing at a Renfrew player being taken off injured (the Renfrew man collided with his own player) then kicking Renfrew’s Craig Dallas off the ball and goading him to fight. (Dallas is about 5 foot tall.)

To be fair, Dallas then walked 40 yards and planted one on him and all hell broke loose, not helped by the fact that the ref has his back to play as he spoke to the linesman after two heavy challenges just outside Renfrew’s box.

Game only lasted about 25 minutes.

Went down to Glenafton to watch the Buffs lose 2-1.
Glens were worth the lead at half time albeit the Buffs should have had a penalty for handball.
Second half the Buffs ran the game & should've walked away with at least a point after hitting everything bar the net.
Some of the Glenafton support were an utter embarrassment & it's easy to see why there's been bother there with other teams this season.

Back