The lad Boyle

Wouldn't get away with the amount of diving he does were he to wear a Rangers strip he's one of the biggest cheats in the league. All pace with no end product and not good enough.

He is a decent player. He's also a prick but that doesn't change the fact he is a good player and will likely cause any Premiership team problems.

You probably should not refer to him as a 'prick' - that terminology should be reserved for the likes of Port-o-s who is also a c--- , cheating b------- and violent dangerous would be footballer !

Fast player who manages to get behind a high line a few times in a game and people think he’d be great for us.

File alongside Ivan Sproule and the bold Michael Francis.

He is really the current Johnny Hayes so not a bad call for the posters saying he is destined for Parkpaed

this is his best season by a good bit he is 11 and 7 whereas previous he was 5 and 5 .

I think Nisbet is closest to being a squad player for us followed by doig but neither would be acceptable starters for where we are aiming to be next season imo

Last edited:
Even Andy Walker had him sussed at Boxing Day game. Only has one foot show him onto the other job done.

Before anyone says so did Cooper don't go there no comparison

Think he could’ve done as a decent squad player a few years ago and he could have progressed with us in a way I reckon Scott Wright will.

Problem is he’s hung around at Hibs too long and that will have hurt his development. Always seems to cause us issues in fairness.

If he wasn’t offside so much, he could hurt teams a lot more
If he stayed on his feet, instead of throwing himself on his arse every time he loses a challenge, he'd be a better player. He seems to go to ground with the slightest touch, always seeking an advantage, either a freekick or a penalty.

Thankfully our hierarchy aren’t in the business of signing players off the back of one half decent game against us in about 4 years.

If we are wanting extra bodies to sit on the bench and get nowhere near the team I’m sure there would be less expensive options.

Back