The Last Man Standing Competition 8 - Round 1

Just a wee reminder folks that the fixtures have still to be posted ( post 2 ) and it will be on this thread only.

So stay awake :))

Just bumping this up to the first page to see if any newbies are interested in coming in and giving it a go - The more the merrier :))

Me and my mate back in please SOW. Fire me over the new details and I'll square you up.

EDIT: he’s changed his mind as he’s “too shit at the game” so just me this time SOW.

Last edited:
Just a wee update...

All players have been messaged ( that can be messaged ),there was 1 drop out however we have been joined with a further 5.

We have thus far 67 paid entries.

My target as always is to get 200 on board,never say never :))

Looking forward to this. Failed miserably last time due to forgetting to pick a team until the last minute and being left with a choice of 2 options on a Sunday. I picked the wrong one! I should probably set a calendar reminder or something as forgetfulness is usually my nemesis in this, Super6 and Fantasy fitbaw :rolleyes:

FIXTURES NOW POSTED ( post 2 )
These fixtures are for the 19th and 20th of October,i have so far received 131 paid entries and we are therefore currently playing for £655 per competition.

Those that have paid are on post three and are free at anytime to enter their prediction for round one.

I await an entry fee of £10 from the following listed players

@55isAlive
@1872Chris
@Alcrinz
@Alcrinz 2
@Bayheadloyal
@Bigfc
@Boyinblue
@BurnsideBlue
@Chris
@dpw65
@Flying Fullback
@GordyMac
@GrantC1990
@JamieBTB
@mandingo
@norm1890
@paintyourwagon
@Raj Kebab
@Reggie
@Ross97
@Smegs83
@SOB-WATP
@sorted
@supersonic
@The banter years
@WeAreRangers
@WilliamOfOrange

Once any of the above players pay their entry fee i will move them back up to post 3 and you will also be able to post your selection - Monies to be gathered in no later than Friday the 18th of October.

:)

Last edited:
Back