The Last Man Standing Competition 8 - Round 1

Just a wee reminder folks that the fixtures have still to be posted ( post 2 ) and it will be on this thread only.

So stay awake :))

Just bumping this up to the first page to see if any newbies are interested in coming in and giving it a go - The more the merrier :))

Me and my mate back in please SOW. Fire me over the new details and I'll square you up.

EDIT: he’s changed his mind as he’s “too shit at the game” so just me this time SOW.

Last edited:
Just a wee update...

All players have been messaged ( that can be messaged ),there was 1 drop out however we have been joined with a further 5.

We have thus far 67 paid entries.

My target as always is to get 200 on board,never say never :))

Looking forward to this. Failed miserably last time due to forgetting to pick a team until the last minute and being left with a choice of 2 options on a Sunday. I picked the wrong one! I should probably set a calendar reminder or something as forgetfulness is usually my nemesis in this, Super6 and Fantasy fitbaw :rolleyes:

FIXTURES NOW POSTED ( post 2 )
These fixtures are for the 19th and 20th of October,i have so far received 131 paid entries and we are therefore currently playing for ÂŁ655 per competition.

Those that have paid are on post three and are free at anytime to enter their prediction for round one.

I await an entry fee of ÂŁ10 from the following listed players

@55isAlive
@1872Chris
@Alcrinz
@Alcrinz 2
@Bayheadloyal
@Bigfc
@Boyinblue
@BurnsideBlue
@Chris
@dpw65
@Flying Fullback
@GordyMac
@GrantC1990
@JamieBTB
@mandingo
@norm1890
@paintyourwagon
@Raj Kebab
@Reggie
@Ross97
@Smegs83
@SOB-WATP
@sorted
@supersonic
@The banter years
@WeAreRangers
@WilliamOfOrange

Once any of the above players pay their entry fee i will move them back up to post 3 and you will also be able to post your selection - Monies to be gathered in no later than Friday the 18th of October.

:)

Last edited:
Back