The Last Man Standing Competition 8 - Round 1

Count me in. Just needs details for money transfer.
POOL TOTAL

£890

We are playing for £445 in competition eight.

Well done once again to dewhoa who walked away with £650 when winning competition seven,i am going to be running with a further two competitions this season and it will cost you all £10 ( £5 per comp )i thought about increasing the stake however not all maybe able to afford it so therefore kept it to a pearl diver,you have after all the option of taking two or more lines ( as i have done for the forthcoming )

We have 136 registered players and i will contact each with regards payment,it is very important that you just don't dive in and pay your entry cash into my old bank account.

As usual all players will receive a code and when cash is received will be good to go ( all paid entries will be confirmed in post 3 ).

Competition eight will begin on Saturday 19th October and all monies need to be gathered in no later than Friday midnight the 18th.

This is also open for any newbies who wish to have a go,just simply enter your username on this thread and i will get back to you in due course.

Any questions with regards please don't hesitate to ask.

=================================================================

THE FORMAT

That i am using..

1.League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2.Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3.No less than twenty fixtures.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

( rounds 1-4 )

Basic and simple...

1.Select a team,if it wins you are through.

2.You cannot select this team again.

3.You can edit your selection until kick off.

4.If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

5.If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA ( as above ) or simply edit.

6.If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

7.There can be no sharing of the pot at level one stage.if all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

( Rounds 5 - 10 )

You are now requested to select TWO teams and from this round onwards you may be offered a share of the pot...

1.If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail.

2.If only one of your selections win you may be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ) or win the full pot ifall of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

.If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all will be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ).

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

5.All players who are subject to a share will be alerted and a decision has to be made no later than Monday midnight.( If no decision is made we take it as read that you wish to continue ).

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only ( the same as it came in ),i will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause ( about two weeks ) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

With five pounds now released from every player the pool pot now sits at...

£445
I`m in SoW....... really enjoy this; papped out 1st round last time; must do better! :)

Hi S.O.W.
I am taking the little lady (no pics) round the med for the next couple of weeks to celebrate our 41st anniversary & her 60th birthday. As I am unsure of getting tinternet, could I possibly go for Chelsea for week 1 & if still in Arsenal for week 2

Hi S.O.W.
I am taking the little lady (no pics) round the med for the next couple of weeks to celebrate our 41st anniversary & her 60th birthday. As I am unsure of getting tinternet, could I possibly go for Chelsea for week 1 & if still in Arsenal for week 2

That's not a problem mate and i'll have that sorted for you meanwhile enjoy your cruise.

Risky strategy but I was out early last time so may as well continue the trend.

Swansea for me in week 1 please :oops:

POOL TOTAL

£910

We are playing for £455 in competition eight.

Well done once again to dewhoa who walked away with £650 when winning competition seven,i am going to be running with a further two competitions this season and it will cost you all £10 ( £5 per comp )i thought about increasing the stake however not all maybe able to afford it so therefore kept it to a pearl diver,you have after all the option of taking two or more lines ( as i have done for the forthcoming )

We have 136 registered players and i will contact each with regards payment,it is very important that you just don't dive in and pay your entry cash into my old bank account.

As usual all players will receive a code and when cash is received will be good to go ( all paid entries will be confirmed in post 3 ).

Competition eight will begin on Saturday 19th October and all monies need to be gathered in no later than Friday midnight the 18th.

This is also open for any newbies who wish to have a go,just simply enter your username on this thread and i will get back to you in due course.

Any questions with regards please don't hesitate to ask.

=================================================================

THE FORMAT

That i am using..

1.League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2.Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3.No less than twenty fixtures.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

( rounds 1-4 )

Basic and simple...

1.Select a team,if it wins you are through.

2.You cannot select this team again.

3.You can edit your selection until kick off.

4.If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

5.If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA ( as above ) or simply edit.

6.If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

7.There can be no sharing of the pot at level one stage.if all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

( Rounds 5 - 10 )

You are now requested to select TWO teams and from this round onwards you may be offered a share of the pot...

1.If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail.

2.If only one of your selections win you may be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ) or win the full pot ifall of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

.If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all will be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ).

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

5.All players who are subject to a share will be alerted and a decision has to be made no later than Monday midnight.( If no decision is made we take it as read that you wish to continue ).

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only ( the same as it came in ),i will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause ( about two weeks ) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

With five pounds now released from every player the pool pot now sits at...

£455
Would like to join in please mate!

Will get it out the way and take Celtic

Only way to tolerate a first round exit is if it involves them dropping points

Back