The Last Man Standing Competition 9 - Round 2

45 players out this week so far. With a further 35 players on Nottingham Forestvif they fail to win it could be the biggest cull ever in a single week

Said it plenty of times on this thread, as a Luton Town man I hope the 35 posters go out tomorrow........but with Luton's 10 successive away defeats - one point out of the last 21 and just 7 from the last FORTY FIVE!!! ...............I think you are all safe with Forest to win, suffice to write.

Had a funny feeling Luton would take something, so I picked Leicester, may as well put money on them dropping points now

Forrest gave a few of us a
Had a funny feeling Luton would take something, so I picked Leicester, may as well put money on them dropping points now
Dodged a bullet there by sticking with Forrest. Considered Leicester myself, not looking great for them at the moment.

Forrest gave a few of us a

Dodged a bullet there by sticking with Forrest. Considered Leicester myself, not looking great for them at the moment.
Tried to be too clever thinking Luton would get something, out on my arse again

What a terrible set of fixtures for this round :(

Sonowilliam 1 - Man City

Sonowilliam 2 - Man City

Sonowilliam 3 - Nottm For

Also just to let all know that there's no competition for next week as there's only eleven scheduled league fixtures due to the F.A Cup taking place.

Sonowilliam has already said there won't be a competition this weekend lads

Phew. Nottingham Forest sorting themselves out has got me into round 3 for the 1st time ever. Checked the thread panicking that I was out on a technicality (again) having not picked a team for the midweek fixtures, thankfully I learned that midweek fixtures are not included. Nor is this weekend it seems due to FA Cup.

All of which means that the chance of me forgetting to enter a team for next week is high :))

Back