The Last Man Standing Competition 9 - Round 5

I'm confused, I thought after round 5 the split was an option if 1 player wanted it or am I reading the rules wrong?

The competition has not been won as there are four players standing with five rounds left to play and i'm certainly not changing the rules to suit ( especially halfway through ).

The share option only becomes available when the competition is over ie: At the end of round 10 or when all players are KO'd.

When all players are knocked out at the same time you are giving a choice....Share of the pot ( pro rata ) or re-instatement.

The share of the pot could be very low hence why folk may wish to continue.

And them are the rules.

Last edited:
The competition has not been won as there are four players standing with five rounds left to play and i'm certainly not changing the rules to suit ( especially halfway through ).

The share option only becomes available when the competition is over ie: At the end of round 10 or when all players are KO'd.

When all players are knocked out at the same time you are giving a choice....Share of the pot ( pro rata ) or re-instatement.

The share of the pot could be very low hence why folk may wish to continue.

And them are the rules.

Who asked for the rules to be changed?

I don't think the rule was very clear about sharing the pot, hence why myself and @barcode thought the split was an option.

I'm more than happy to continue on with the game.

LEVEL TWO

( Rounds 5 - 10 )

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

Its all good SOW. This is the rule that I think has caused me (and possibly Scott) to misinterpret.

We play on if that is the intent. I just jumped in with Scott and started eyeing off the split given we have a reduced set of fixtures and 2 selections to make from that.

Party on!

Back