The league's not over yet

Are you being serious ?
Are you seriously suggesting that if we lose to Hibs our season will collapse, get real mate. The league is over have a bit of faith in the team
Boys yes i am serious and the fact we are in a position where we should win it has sent my nerves into meltdown for some reason. If it was neck and neck i would be less stressed as my expectation wouldnt be as high.
Im an admitted a pessimist (or shitebag) at the best of times watching Rangers and my desire to win the league is off the scale but the fear of a collapse is still playing heavy on my mind.
Trust me i wish i wasnt like that but i am very much in the 'its not done until its mathematically done' camp

Funny how they can still win the league this season but there is no way Rangers would have won it last season... If they are so sure that they can catch us, why don't they hand back last season's title and play us for it, two matches, home and away, after the end of the season...?
Brilliant

Boys yes i am serious and the fact we are in a position where we should win it has sent my nerves into meltdown for some reason. If it was neck and neck i would be less stressed as my expectation wouldnt be as high.
Im an admitted a pessimist (or shitebag) at the best of times watching Rangers and my desire to win the league is off the scale but the fear of a collapse is still playing heavy on my mind.
Trust me i wish i wasnt like that but i am very much in the 'its not done until its mathematically done' camp
Leagues won, we won't collapse

When we were 13 points behind last season there was apparently no way back for us, yet they think they still have a chance of clawing it back this year

funny that

But we felt if we had beat them in that next match and went on a run then there was potential their bottle would crash! Remember we have their number and would have fancied us putting real pressure on them.

Difference this year is we still have their number and don't look like dropping many points , the moon howlers know this and it's all bluster!!

I am on the verge of going all out and breaking away from one game at a time mantra

If we beat Hibs on Wednesday it’s done for me, means we will have doubled our advantage from effectively 7 points ahead on Jan 1st to effectively 14 ahead

After playing Celtic at home, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hibs away that would be remarkable

That combined with the games we have left would mean we are achieving 55 very very soon

Im with you Scooter.

3 points on Wednesday, with the run of games we then face after it, and my mind is saying when, not if.

The season doesn't revolve around this one game though, we don't have to beat Hibs to go on and win the league.

I feel for you being so worried but I do understand I guess.

Even putting to one side if we slipped up in a few games you do realise that laughing stock have to win every game ? and they had to win every game since they came back and have drawn the first 3.

There is also no chance they will beat us in both old firms, they won't beat us at all this season imo.

This Rangers team have won every home game, drew only 3 away games, conceded only 7 league goals.
On our day we play the best (by far) football in the league.
Celtic are closer to Aberdeen and hibs than they are us, they have won only 6 of their last 21 games, their manager will be sacked by the end of the season, their better players want away, their fans are chasing the team bus round the car park to abuse them.
It's won, have faith in our team and enjoy 55.

If we beat Hibs, our December and January results could well be the best domestic run in my lifetime.
December 2009 to April 2010 was phenomenal as was April to May 2011.

None of them had the bunches of tough games weve had from the end of November to the end of January this season though.

In 12 games weve had Aberdeen twice, Motherwell twice, Hibs twice, Celtc. Trips to Tannadice, Pittodrie, Easter Road and Fir Park.

For some reason I instantly thought of the old school chant (to the tune of ‘Hey Hey Hey, Kiss Him Goodbye’ by Steam)

Ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha.

Etc, etc.

(For those too young to have any idea what an old fart like me is on about, it goes something like this:)

They play 6 times in the league in February. We play twice. I dont like that one single bit.
Far from over. But not a million miles away.
Why does it matter how many games they have next month ? we both play 38 in a season.

Out of curiosity what odds would you give on Rangers winning the league right now ?

I bet after we lost at home to Hamilton last season you were saying the league was over, we all were.

Stop worrying and enjoy yourself man, we deserve every fùcking minute of this and you'd be mad not to milk it for all it's worth.

Think we’ve had our “bad patch” when we lost, er, a total of 2 points despite not playing particularly well. Our mojo was back v Ross County, and I think the players will be ruthless enough now to close this out, starting with Hibs on Wed. Plus that mob are poor, which helps.

December 2009 to April 2010 was phenomenal as was April to May 2011.

None of them had the bunches of tough games weve had from the end of November to the end of January this season though.

In 12 games weve had Aberdeen twice, Motherwell twice, Hibs twice, Celtc. Trips to Tannadice, Pittodrie, Easter Road and Fir Park.

That run was our test and we have came through, though dropped a bit v St Mirren (though a cup game) and Motherwell. After these drops we have come back with performances.

I think the opposition have been waiting on any indication of our post dubia form from last year. Maybe in the back of the mind of a few bears as well. But I would say yesterday was very pleasing, the attitude and application was perfect and indicates to me we're starting to peak at the right time.

They play 6 times in the league in February. We play twice. I dont like that one single bit.
If we both win them all, and wouldn’t bet on them winning 6 games back to back, then that would mean we would be 11 points ahead with a game in hand with 10 games left at end of Feb.

Yes please....

Even though I'm convinced we're winning the league, I'm still bricking it before every match. I'll still brick it when we only need 1 point with 5 games remaining.

Even as Tav is lifting the trophy, I'll still be bricking it. I don't know when 55 will sink in, could be days could be weeks. But when it does I'll cry or shoot my load. Probably both.

Even though I'm convinced we're winning the league, I'm still bricking it before every match. I'll still brick it when we only need 1 point with 5 games remaining.

Even as Tav is lifting the trophy, I'll still be bricking it. I don't know when 55 will sink in, could be days could be weeks. But when it does I'll cry or shoot my load. Probably both.

C’mon take fuk Sir, be cautious of course but you should be enjoying every minute of this.

Not that it matters much, but we’ve got 3 league games in Feb

03/02 St Johnstone
07/02 Hamilton
13/02 Killie

I bet after we lost at home to Hamilton last season you were saying the league was over, we all were.

Stop worrying and enjoy yourself man, we deserve every fùcking minute of this and you'd be mad not to milk it for all it's worth.
I know mate i honestly wish i could enjoy it. I just seem programmed to fear the worst.
Trust me though if we do win it i will be the last to finish celebrating it.

Apologies, you're spot on.
So am I right in saying then that their 3 games in hand will be wiped out at the end of February?
They'll (probably) have played a game more than us in the league.

Depends on when the Livingston Away game is scheduled for, though.

I will gloat like nobody's business when it's done, and party like feck, but seeing them feck up 2 titles which filled me with joy means l will save my unbridled happiness until its over.

Think we’ve had our “bad patch” when we lost, er, a total of 2 points despite not playing particularly well. Our mojo was back v Ross County, and I think the players will be ruthless enough now to close this out, starting with Hibs on Wed. Plus that mob are poor, which helps.
One win against Ross county doesn't mean we are suddenly firing on all cylinders

I expect hibs to put in double the effort they did against st j, and will be one of our toughest games this set of games.

Great to see we were playing better, and Jack/roofe back should keep us ticking over. Also I just can't see them winning all their games

Back