The Legends top

It was a limited edition release, so your only chance would likely be Ebay or something similar.

I have one, you're not getting it though :))

I was looking for it too for a gift. I bought it at the time, but couldn't find it anywhere weeks later. Shame, it's a cracker of a top. Tighter fit than the home shirt

It does look smart.

There are 2 on ebay for sale.

A large and an XL for £39.99.

Looks like the same seller too, although i am not a fan of purchasing from ebay.

It does look smart.

There are 2 on ebay for sale.

A large and an XL for £39.99.

Looks like the same seller too, although i am not a fan of purchasing from ebay.

Not sure those are legit tbh. Says in the description they are 'reproduction' and they don't look right in the pics.

Not great photos. I'm not convinced.

The price is also too good to be true. Shirt cost more than £40 and sold out as was limited edition.

The printing inside the neck and at the bottom inside of the shirt doesn't look right. Collar looks poor quality compared to an original as well.

Main sponsor on front looks too small also.

The price is also too good to be true. Shirt cost more than £40 and sold out as was limited edition.

The printing inside the neck and at the bottom inside of the shirt doesn't look right. Collar looks poor quality compared to an original as well.

Main sponsor on front looks too small also.

Had another look. The collar does look dodgy.
Like something you would buy from a stall in Turkey. :))

Hands down the best kit Castore have produced.

Should've been saved for a home kit.
Agreed, and their 2nd best was the retro one. Makes it all the more annoying when they keep churning out absolute shite for our actual kits.

Hands down the best kit Castore have produced.

Should've been saved for a home kit.
Nah, I think the first Retro kit they produced, without a sponsor, was the best. Sure, we lost to St Mirren in it but I got mine the week after and wore it for every game of that unbeaten League season.

Back