The lies agendas and falsehoods around Belgium UEFA and what happens

nelster

Official FF Paparazzi
So called journalists are genuinely writing anything Celtic want to be written.

1. Belgium are declaring Brugge Champions on the basis of the teams playing each other home and away once in a 30 match regular season and with the number of games remaining they cannot be caught on that basis.

On that basis why is nobody pointing to the league on 31st December 2019 in Scotland as a potential fair benchmark, with everyone having played each other home and away, once. This very point was made by Michael Beale the week this all started.

It is an option open only to countries that play each other 4 times.

2. UEFA communications and leaks clearly state that European entry must be based on a full and completed domestic season.

This is not just a hammer to null and void as the Scottish mhedia want you to believe

Its a hammer to all notions of declaring a team a winner, when they havent actually won anything. (But not one so called journalist mentions that, its all about stoping null and void and given Celtic actually clinched the 2017 title in the 30th match, ends their asterisked in a row sequence).

Early morning Celtic-minded translation, delivered.

Don’t let them diddle us, the last week has gone close to 2012 range of making up a narrative to give credence to what they were about to do. Its the same playbook.

Last edited:
Good work explaining that. There's no doubt about it that celtcs media fukpigs have gone into overdrive. If they're awarded the title the leagues remaining morsel of credibility will dissappear.

1. Belgium are declaring Brugge Champions on the basis of the teams playing each other home and away once in a 30 match regular season and with the number of games remaining they cannot be caught on that basis.

On that basis why is nobody pointing to the league on 31st December 2019 in Scotland as a potential fair benchmark, with everyone having played each other home and away, once. This very point was made by Michael Beale the week this all started.

2. UEFA communications and leaks clearly state that European entry must be based on a full and completed domestic season.

This is not just a hammer to null and void as the Scottish mhedia want you to believe

Its a hammer to all notions of declaring a team a winner, when they havent actually won anything. (But not one so called journalist mentions that, its all about stoping null and void and given Celtic actually clinched the 2017 title in the 30th match, ends their asterisked in a row sequence).

Early morning mentally challenged speak translation, delivered.

That’s actually quite astounding as it’s not the way it’s being reported in the Celtic media at all.

Said this on another thread that, despite how it's being reported, UEFA have not mentioned Null and Void but have stated that participation in their tournaments is based on the results of a completed season and that stopping a season early would, therefore, cast doubt on teams eligibility to compete in their tournaments.
This, to me, would apply equally to the Null & Void option and the bheggars option of calling it off and simply naming the Champions.
Not, as you say, how it is being reported.

The Belgian league still had 11 games to go. Like us, the top 6 split and play each other home and away. So there were still 11 games left until the Belgian FA pulled the plug.

Last edited:
Is the above true though ? Last season Belgium played the 30 games. The top 6 then halfed their points, and played each other home and away, giving a total of 40 games. So if it's the same format this season, there were still 11 games to go.

The Belgian FA have done away with their end of season play offs to come up with this idea. It's nothing like our League.

Yeah, I'm sure I had read that Brugge had already won their league. Mis-reporting by the Scottish mhedia at its finest ! I wonder why........?

The Belgian FA have done away with their end of season play offs to come up with this idea. It's nothing like our League.

But they only changed their format last week to suit their agenda. What's to stop the SPFL doing the same ?

Yeah, I'm sure I had read that Brugge had already won their league. Mis-reporting by the Scottish mhedia at its finest ! I wonder why........?

The Belgian League had 1 round of fixtures to play before they split for the play off phase. Currently Brugge are 15 points ahead of Gent. Assuming they both had the same result in their final match before the split that means Brugge with a 15 point lead. Weirdly, in Belgium, the points you have won in the first 30 games then get halved (honestly!) so Brugge would have gone into the split with an 8 point lead over Gent. In fact had results gone their way in the final pre-split match then Gent could actually have reduced it to just 6 points. With 10 post-split games to come including home and away against their nearest rivals. It was far from 'done'.

The Belgian situation is being misreported to make it easier for the authorities here to deliver what they want to.
I actually think , they will move quickly on this so they don’t have follow EPLs lead .

Last edited:
The Belgian League had 1 round of fixtures to play before they split for the play off phase. Currently Brugge are 15 points ahead of Gent. Assuming they both had the same result in their final match before the split that means Brugge with a 15 point lead. Weirdly, in Belgium, the points you have won in the first 30 games then get halved (honestly!) so Brugge would have gone into the split with an 8 point lead over Gent. In fact had results gone their way in the final pre-split match then Gent could actually have reduced it to just 6 points. With 10 post-split games to come including home and away against their nearest rivals. It was far from 'done'.

You worded it better than me ! All of that is spot on.

You are doing the Suns job for them. Splits or not. Whatever. Its irrelevant.

Belgium have declared that playing each other home and away once with an equal split if fixtures is a fair way of deciding the title, given the season cannot be completed.

Michael Beale has stated the same possibly the week of the Leverkusen game.

But Scotland isnt interested in that.

And you now have posters in here going out their way to dismiss it ? When its actually backing up what the Rangers coach has stated and could benefit us ?

What chance have we got, the same as 2012

Last edited:
So there actually is a more ridiculous set up than the SPL out there .

Spot on OP.

What is also being omitted from the slanted reporting here is that the Juliper League situation is merely a proposal at the moment.

It requires ratification at Belgium Football's General Assembly being held on 15th April.

Given UEFA's letter yesterday evening I doubt very much that it will be ratified.

Some are so desperate for a title award in this country that they jump in with both feet without examining the facts (not like a Scottish Football journo, eh?).

Raman, you missed the home and away once making Belgium fair or I’d have backed that tweet.

They actually want to base their decree on a fair sporting mid point that exists.

In Scotland that mid point is 31st December 2019, as pointed out by Michael Beale weeks ago

Last edited:
@jaws73

I’m now getting more concerned with Rangers people on here presented with an open goal, supported by Rangers coaching team and wanting to start debating Belgian league splits, general league setups and anything other than the hard fact in front of them.

The logic in the Belgian position is clear: they were just 1 game away from reaching the point where every team had played the others twice, home and away. So the decision was made/recommended on the basis that ALL teams would have been on an equal footing in terms of matches played and where those fixtures had taken place (home and away). In that context it makes sense as Brugge couldn't be caught in that 1 game.

As you say, Micheal Beale, in an interview some time ago, threw in a line about taking things back to where each team in Scotland had played its rivals twice, home and away. There is a 'complication' regarding our postponed St Johnstone match in that but its certainly worthy of more discussion.

Last edited:
In 2012 the official Scottish football rule book was torn up and a new set of rules implemented overnight with one aim only ... to punish Rangers as much as possible.

Watch this space...

The proposal from the Belgian League to declare their season over based on the results from 1 home and 1 away meeting against each team seems eminently fair - the standings are then decided on what actually happened rather than “what ifery”.

I guess I am in a minority in not being too bothered whether Celtic are gifted the title or not. We know, they know and everyone else knows that they haven’t won the title on the park and therefore any “title” awarded to them by their lackeys in charge at the SPL and SFA will always have a great big asterisk beside it. It will forever be a tainted title and we should never tire in reminding them of that.

I am much more interested in season 2020/21, whenever that might get underway.

The proposal from the Belgian League to declare their season over based on the results from 1 home and 1 away meeting against each team seems eminently fair - the standings are then decided on what actually happened rather than “what ifery”.

Being honest I don't like the plan, if a league cannot be finished it should be voided end of story.

There is also no way that you could go past the point where each team had played the other once home and away, and disregard results of matches played after this point. If that happened to us I'd stop going to football altogether.

Said before that for sporting integrity and fairness we go back to when everyone has played each orher home and away.
It would however mean Ranvers and St Johnstone playing each other at Ibrox BCD for that to happen.
We win we win the league. A draw or lose and its the scums. Seems fair to me

That’s actually quite astounding as it’s not the way it’s being reported in the Celtic media at all.
It’s all about programming minds to think what they tell us is gospel, they have been at it for years , this is why when anyone has a revolution in any country the first thing they attack and take over is the tv radio and newspapers so they can start the propaganda stream to get people on side

Being honest I don't like the plan, if a league cannot be finished it should be voided end of story.

There is also no way that you could go past the point where each team had played the other once home and away, and disregard results of matches played after this point. If that happened to us I'd stop going to football altogether.

They haven't gone past the point of each team playing the others once, home and away, yet. They are 1 game short of that. The use of the term 'split' confuses things I feel. They have, in effect, completed their season - bar 1 round of fixtures - and Brugge are well clear. What they have abandoned is the post-season play-offs. No team has been disadvantaged by an imbalance of fixtures in terms of number of games played or the balance of home and away fixtures. In truth, its as fair as any league could be in these strange circumstances - bar the 1 missing round of fixtures, they've played their 30 game season.

It bears no resemblance to any situation in Scotland as you say though, given we are 7/8 games beyond the point where all teams might have been on an equal footing in terms of games played, home and away.

The Belgian league still had 11 games to go. Like us, the top 6 split and play each other home and away. So there were still 11 games left until the Belgian FA pulled the plug.
And only half the points earned in the main season are carried forward to the post-split table.

A corrupt third estate coupled with a depraved sporting club is not a good recipe for Sporting Integrity.
nyq8xhX.gif

They haven't gone past the point of each team playing the others once, home and away, yet. They are 1 game short of that. The use of the term 'split' confuses things I feel. They have, in effect, completed their season - bar 1 round of fixtures - and Brugge are well clear. What they have abandoned is the post-season play-offs. No team has been disadvantaged by an imbalance of fixtures in terms of number of games played or the balance of home and away fixtures. In truth, its as fair as any league could be in these strange circumstances - bar the 1 missing round of fixtures, they've played their 30 game season.

It bears no resemblance to any situation in Scotland as you say though, given we are 7/8 games beyond the point where all teams might have been on an equal footing in terms of games played, home and away.

I get what you are saying but every team started the league knowing the mechanics of the league, and the fact there was play offs after the first round of home and away fixtures will have played a part on how they planned for the season. To call a halt early and award one team the title because of a perceived threat from UEFA doesn't seem at all honourable.

Lawwell & Doncaster going ballistic.

This is getting very interesting. Wonder how the BBC Scotland war is developing with English & McLaughlin trying to set the feenie agenda:cool:

I get what you are saying but every team started the league knowing the mechanics of the league, and the fact there was play offs after the first round of home and away fixtures will have played a part on how they planned for the season. To call a halt early and award one team the title because of a perceived threat from UEFA doesn't seem at all honourable.

You've lost me a wee bit mate. What was the perceived threat from UEFA prior to this decision? The 'threat' came later. Were they to react to the 'threat' from UEFA then they would NOT sanction this proposal and simply revert to where every other league is - in limbo. The UEFA letter warning of possible outcomes in relation to Euro qualification came AFTER the recommendation (that's all it is right now by the way) was put forward. UEFA aren't happy that the Belgians want to terminate their league.

You've lost me a wee bit mate. What was the perceived threat from UEFA prior to this decision? The 'threat' came later. Were they to react to the 'threat' from UEFA then they would NOT sanction this proposal and simply revert to where every other league is - in limbo. The UEFA letter warning of possible outcomes in relation to Euro qualification came AFTER the recommendation (that's all it is right now by the way) was put forward. UEFA aren't happy that the Belgians want to terminate their league.

Was it not reported that they decided to award Club Brugge the title because they were worried that to void the league would mean no UEFA participation next year? I'm sure that was the case when I first read it.

Was it not reported that they decided to award Club Brugge the title because they were worried that to void the league would mean no UEFA participation next year? I'm sure that was the case when I first read it.

That's not how I understood it mate - but I've been wrong before. They have recommended that a halt be called to their fixtures and that Brugge be awarded the title. UEFA took the hump and tried to get them to change it before publicising the proposal but they wouldn't. Then UEFA sent out that letter afterwards with the threat about non-participation in Europe. That's my understanding of events. The Belgian proposal has yet to be ratified and their next meeting is due on 15 Apr.

Football needs to get its head out the sand. We will not be playing football this Summer. End the season now - make whatever calls need to be made, for better or for worse - send the players on an extended break and just let everyone get on with focusing on the start of a new season. Whenever that might be.

Back