The Lion Brand

BaTmAn

Apologies for clogging up the board.

Does anyone know if this website still operates? Ordered a top from them last week but my paypal account didn't have the right e-mail address so I never got confirmation. Money has came out my account.

Have tried contacting them on a few different platforms but haven't heard anything back yet.

Apologies for clogging up the board.

Does anyone know if this website still operates? Ordered a top from them last week but my paypal account didn't have the right e-mail address so I never got confirmation. Money has came out my account.

Have tried contacting them on a few different platforms but haven't heard anything back yet.

Has anyone else bought from them recently? In light of the recent sports direct stuff....

I think the boys who run them are on Follow Follow. Also pretty sure they are still going

I think @almeyda is the man you want. He’s registered on here but haven’t seen him post for a while. You could PM him on here though and he will get an email telling him.

EDIT: Last active about a month ago.

Last edited:
I’m sure I seen them posting / advertising on the back of the strip buying confusion last week

Yeah I also saw that. Have e-mailed three times, tweeted them and private messaged them and tried to contact people on here as well. Still nothing!

It's been almost two weeks now......maybe it's on the way? It's such a good alternative to buying sports direct, i'm just impatient to wear it at 7s!

If you're near the Hamilton area their store is there.Not sure if the hours though

Yeah I also saw that. Have e-mailed three times, tweeted them and private messaged them and tried to contact people on here as well. Still nothing!

It's been almost two weeks now......maybe it's on the way? It's such a good alternative to buying sports direct, i'm just impatient to wear it at 7s!
Don’t know who runs it but customer service sounds poor

@almeyda was viewing a thread on here about half an hour ago. Did you PM him as I suggested earlier?

I did a few days ago.

I'm assuming it's a small team of folk and it's my fault that when I ordered it it was the wrong e-mail address in fairness.

Two private messages on Twitter, a private message on here, tweeted them publicly and i've sent three e-mails to the address on their website. Again, not wanting to cause a stink as i've bought a top from them in the past and I was delighted with the service. Would have thought i'd have gotten a reply (or the top) by now though.

Has anyone bought anything from them recently?

Really don't want to have to go through PayPal to get my money back but this is getting quite odd how much i'm being ignored.

Sorry to say but i'm gonna have to recommend strongly to people that they don't buy from this site.

I'm really surprised by the lack of reply (or the top itself after 3 weeks).

Three private messages on twitter, two public tweets, three e-mails to the website and tried contacting people on here. No reply to any of it and no top.

I bought the first Red and Black striped top from them years ago and it was a great service, great top and price. After the latest Sports Direct news I was keen to get another top from the site.

I've been charged for this and am going to have to try and chase it back through PayPal. Unless there's been some very odd error then i'd recommend that people avoid.

Sorry to say but i'm gonna have to recommend strongly to people that they don't buy from this site.

Three private messages on twitter, two public tweets, three e-mails to the website and tried contacting people on here. No reply to any of it and no top.

I bought the first Red and Black striped top from them years ago and it was a great service, great top and price. After the latest Sports Direct news I was keen to get another top from the site.

I've been charged for this and am going to have to try and chase it back through PayPal. Unless there's been some very odd error then i'd recommend that people avoid.
Sorry to hear that. So disappointing, thanks for highlighting.

Very dissenting to hear but cheers for the heads up won’t be buying from them

Really disappointed for you mate.

I’ve bought loads from them and the only issues I had was they didn’t print a name an number on the back I asked an paid for.

I’m really surprised at this.

They are still active on Twitter because they liked/retweeted one of my tweets a few days back.

Hope you get a rightful conclusion

Really disappointed for you mate.

I’ve bought loads from them and the only issues I had was they didn’t print a name an number on the back I asked an paid for.

I’m really surprised at this.

They are still active on Twitter because they liked/retweeted one of my tweets a few days back.

Hope you get a rightful conclusion

Just tweeted at them one last time because I see that they were active again today. It's a really odd one. I get that it must be a small outfit but to ignore every one of my attempts to contact is a bit crap.

Unless there has been a genuine mistake somewhere along the way. Failing to see what that might be though.

What latest sports direct news? Nothing has changed.

Just as an update to this (incase anyone is thinking of buying from them):

10 days ago I contacted The Lion Brand through Paypal (it's the first step to trying to get your money back). No reply.

I've now had to escalate it meaning Paypal take it out of your hands, try to get your money back and then decide if you do.

Do not buy from this site.

Just as an update to this (incase anyone is thinking of buying from them):

10 days ago I contacted The Lion Brand through Paypal (it's the first step to trying to get your money back). No reply.

I've now had to escalate it meaning Paypal take it out of your hands, try to get your money back and then decide if you do.

Do not buy from this site.

That’s quite disturbing .

You wouldn’t have thought they’d bump fellow bluenoses certainly not deliberate surely ?

You would think one of them would post on here

I believe they do. I've tried contacting them.

I don't want this to be a slanging match or a public argument. If there has been an honest mistake then i'll make that clear and i'll cancel the escalation. But quite simply i've had my money taken from me (on the 26th July) and I have no top. And, as i've said before, i've tried a lot of different ways of contacting them. No reply to any of them.

I follow them on Twitter and they're always tweeting, so something not right here if they're ignoring you.

I follow them on Twitter and they're always tweeting, so something not right here if they're ignoring you.

Yup, i've publicly tweeted back at them on most of their posts (you'll probably be able to see them unless they've deleted them). I've messaged them privately a few times as well. Not a single reply to anything.

Reactions: M@x
Yup, i've publicly tweeted back at them on most of their posts (you'll probably be able to see them unless they've deleted them). I've messaged them privately a few times as well. Not a single reply to anything.
Well the boy almeyda was last seen viewing this thread 6 minutes ago. So he knows what's happening.

That’s quite disturbing .

You wouldn’t have thought they’d bump fellow bluenoses certainly not deliberate surely ?

You wouldn't think so. There could be a few issues like: they aren't able to deliver, they don't have the top (or in the size I need), there's a huge backlog of orders etc

I'd be totally fine with that. What i'm not fine with is the lack of any kind of reply to the many, many messages i've sent.

I was always a bit surprised that there was never any confirmation or even an estimate of how much money was given to the club in the end.

Just seeing this issue

So your delivery address was wrong on your order? Is that correct?

I’m in the forces and do this in my spare time, unfortunately iv been busy this last month and the guys in our factories are busy due to another expansion and purchasing premises etc

If you can contact me on Twitter via DM I will look into this for you

Just seeing this issue

So your delivery address was wrong on your order? Is that correct?

I’m in the forces and do this in my spare time, unfortunately iv been busy this last month and the guys in our factories are busy due to another expansion and purchasing premises etc

If you can contact me on Twitter via DM I will look into this for you

No my delivery address was always the same. It was the original e-mail address that I assume the confirmation e-mail was sent to that was incorrect.

Is it your own personal twitter I am looking for or just The Lion Brand one again?

The latest in a long line of Rangers clothing suppliers that tend to disappear when it suits them

Disappear? Far from it

We continue to support Fernando Ricksen by donating profits to him and his family to help maintain his care and ensure his young family can visit him as often as they can

We also have countless RSCs that we supply, about 30 football academies throughout Britain and we have now just signed up yet another professional club to supply their youths and 1st teams. That’s U10s to first team.

We are also now supplying countless independent stores with our merchandise.

So as you can see the business is expanding and this isn’t even taking into account all the donations we make to legends games, charity fundraisers etc etc

No my delivery address was always the same. It was the original e-mail address that I assume the confirmation e-mail was sent to that was incorrect.

Is it your own personal twitter I am looking for or just The Lion Brand one again?

If the delivery address is ok then there shouldn’t be an issue at all really

Message The Lionbrand Twitter with your order details mate and I will track where your order is

Back