The Long Trip Begins

Fantastic effort from all the far flung bears, I'm only about 28 mile drive, so very lucky I can get to every home match. Here's hoping we all enjoy a great European night, We really ATP.

Just met three Swiss Bears in Oswalds. Young Boys fans but also season ticket holders at Ibrox. Mad buggers.

The travel efforts mentioned by loads of bears on this thread never fail to amaze me. Best fans anywhere in world football.

Hope everyone has made it.

Follow, we’ll follow Glasgow Rangers!

Good morning fellow Bears & Bearettes, up since 5, dog walked, overnight bag packed, enjoying a coffee or 2 before the long trip ahead, wife to drop me at Swindon station for the 8.30am train to Bristol Temple Meads, bus to Bristol Airport and hopefully time for a couple of swift ones before 11.30am flight to Glasgow, bus into city centre, dump bag, food, beers & some shopping then off to the temple of worship via The Louden to roar the boys in blue on to victory, to say I’m buzzing would be an understatement, had to miss the Porto game due to our house move clashing but sooooo looking forward to tonight, wherever you are all travelling from to get to the game hope you all have a safe trip, Mon the Gers, let’s do this.
Safe trip home mate

Back