The Long Trip Begins

Swindon Gers

Official Ticketer
Good morning fellow Bears & Bearettes, up since 5, dog walked, overnight bag packed, enjoying a coffee or 2 before the long trip ahead, wife to drop me at Swindon station for the 8.30am train to Bristol Temple Meads, bus to Bristol Airport and hopefully time for a couple of swift ones before 11.30am flight to Glasgow, bus into city centre, dump bag, food, beers & some shopping then off to the temple of worship via The Louden to roar the boys in blue on to victory, to say I’m buzzing would be an understatement, had to miss the Porto game due to our house move clashing but sooooo looking forward to tonight, wherever you are all travelling from to get to the game hope you all have a safe trip, Mon the Gers, let’s do this.

Morning fellow Bear, like you my journey begins soon. Here’s my itinerary; drive to Alfreton, train to Sheffield, train to Doncaster, train to Edinburgh, train to Glasgow, bag dropped in Hotel, underground to the Louden, then a wee walk to the ground and qualification to the last 32!

Safe travels to all Bears heading to Ibrox tonight!

I was moaning im leaving from the mrs house in milngavie and not mine in paisley. But op your journey puts mine into perspective. To stop being a whining wee bitch and be grateful im so close to Ibrox. Fair play to all the bears who travel from far and wide. 2-0 rangers tonight btw WATP.

Good morning fellow Bears & Bearettes, up since 5, dog walked, overnight bag packed, enjoying a coffee or 2 before the long trip ahead, wife to drop me at Swindon station for the 8.30am train to Bristol Temple Meads, bus to Bristol Airport and hopefully time for a couple of swift ones before 11.30am flight to Glasgow, bus into city centre, dump bag, food, beers & some shopping then off to the temple of worship via The Louden to roar the boys in blue on to victory, to say I’m buzzing would be an understatement, had to miss the Porto game due to our house move clashing but sooooo looking forward to tonight, wherever you are all travelling from to get to the game hope you all have a safe trip, Mon the Gers, let’s do this.

enjoy the game and safe travel up mate. thanks for the ticket for porto...good lad.

Bus from Deeside into Aberdeen at 11, so going to vote first, then train from Aberdeen into Glasgow, arrive at 16:18, subway to Ibrox, then onto the Louden for a few jars with like minded Rangers supporters and hopefully 3 points!

WATP

I like the fact bears are making sure the dogs don’t miss their walks, proper people behaviour !

not travelling for this one myself unfortunately

Would’ve been on the same train from Chippenham but missed it. On the next one now to the airport.

There’s a few bears that I know of on the same flight so I’m sure we will bump into each other at the bar!

Would’ve been on the same train from Chippenham but missed it. On the next one now to the airport.

There’s a few bears that I know of on the same flight so I’m sure we will bump into each other at the bar!

Excellent, just on the bus to the airport now, hopefully security will be quiet as I could be the difference of getting in that extra beer

Red eye from Belfast - Gatwick, currently waiting for a 10am meeting in London, back to Gatwick for lunchtime for flight to Glasgow, all over it in the Louden later, then off to see the famous and crawl back to Belfast tomorrow morning as we top the group. Welcome to the party!

Our fans are incredible.

Never fails to amaze me how loyal we are.

It’s easy to take our own relatively short journeys to Ibrox for granted. But my cap is well and truly doffed to you guys and gals that travel real distances.

Our fans are incredible.

Never fails to amaze me how loyal we are.

It’s easy to take our own relatively short journeys to Ibrox for granted. But my cap is well and truly doffed to you guys and gals that travel real distances.

Fans like no other who love a club like no other WATP

Got the Xmas shopping done this morning, lunch with the parents and just ditched the motor at her work. Few pints in town then out to Louden. Let's get behind the team, after Sunday they need us.

Aw naw brace yersel Glasgow

What's the numbers like from Oban these days? Still a good head count from Campbeltown, Tarbert and Lochgilphead from what I hear. Good effort and safe journey lads

What's the numbers like from Oban these days? Still a good head count from Campbeltown, Tarbert and Lochgilphead from what I hear. Good effort and safe journey lads
Im not from oban bud so honestly couldn't tell you best asking sturfc54

Back