The longest fortnight ever ever ever

And we have it next month as well :mad:

While playing weekend and midweek every other week to cram the games in till Xmas and beyond - wish they'd just bin international football and get on with the proper stuff

High time they were binned. Confine Internationals to the summer. They are far too disruptive nowadays. They got along fine when they were sandwiched in on Wednesday between league games on the weekend. I dont see why they needed to change it.

This one has definitely felt longer for some reason.

I even had to resort to watching some of the Italy game the other day.

Its been brutal, i can't wait for all the leagues to open up again this weekend and then onto Sunday

May enjoy the international break more if Scotland weren't utter dug s##t managed by a alchy bell end for anti Rangers establishment, and if Arfield wasn't Canadian

Few players involved in internationals, boosting their profiles and players getting back from injury, sometimes these breaks are a blessing

But %^*& me they are boring

Has there always been international breaks as long as they are these days ? I don’t seem to remember them happening as much when I was younger but in those days there was plenty of Rangers players in Scotland squad (or more anyway ) so maybe they didn’t annoy me as much as they do now

Massive game to get back into the swing of things on Sunday

Can’t wait to get over again next Sunday for
motherwell game.

The international break temporarily putting the brakes on the Rangers...
This seems to have been the longest 2 weeks for ever. Sunday lunchtime can't come quick enough.
Think how it must be for the mentally challengeds, stewing over the livi result for two weeks :D

While playing weekend and midweek every other week to cram the games in till Xmas and beyond - wish they'd just bin international football and get on with the proper stuff
Exactly were kack anywhoo's. It would save the SFA cash, and enable them to put into youth development.

Back with a bang come Sunday lunchtime. A win against Hearts to stay top of the league and then Porto to fight our corner on the European stage. We live for this.

They can be immensely useful.

I love the idea of Celtic sitting spewing for the past two weeks.

A great opportunity for us to restock, recharge and reload for the long slog to Christmas.

Sometimes a gap is more important than you not having anything to do on a Saturday afternoon.

They can be immensely useful.

I love the idea of Celtic sitting spewing for the past two weeks.

A great opportunity for us to restock, recharge and reload for the long slog to Christmas.

Sometimes a gap is more important than you not having anything to do on a Saturday afternoon.

Eh there’s another international break in exactly 4 weeks time.

I’m so bored I almost started a thread called “has a football player ever physically shit himself during a match” but I deciding against it.

I’m so bored I almost started a thread called “has a football player ever physically shit himself during a match” but I deciding against it.
Gary Lineker, during an international funnily enough heh

why-wont-people-stop-tormenting-gary-lineker-about-the-time-he-soiled-himself-1459954966.jpg

Been walking about with a big smile on my napper during this international break. But if it was up to me I'd kick them into touch. I find it uninspiring to even watch any of our players representing their country never mind watching the dross that is the Scottish national team.
Something that stuck in ma craw was during Scotland v San Marino (Europe's lowest ranked country) at nil nil nae neck collected the ball and the crowd (zoomers) went all excited in anticipation as if we were playing Brazil.
(They soon went all quiet when he ran into a defender and lost the ball). Nae neck is a highly overrated player imo.

Back