The Louden: Hibs and PSV Info for anyone interested

You giving out deserts now too?
Ii5.gif

Back in Glasgow this weekend. Will be in the louden. Said on a previous thread that the last time I was in some bird with inappropriately tight red shorts advised me against partaking in the food (pies, didn't get a roll).

Hopefully I will get to see her again. I've ironed my shirt and have dusted off a bottle of joop from 2003 which Hopefully doesn't give me a rash.

I only pretend I'm thick so I can have a debate with about a dozen of the posters on here that really are thick
I actually like your banter Robert, you keep things going good. If only most other folks could share the banter and accept it like you.

I actually like your banter Robert, you keep things going good. If only most other folks could share the banter and accept it like you.
Coming from a family of much older brothers I had no option but to be mouthy, or else I would have been slapped all over the place and refused the hand me downs

Coming from a family of much older brothers I had no option but to be mouthy, or else I would have been slapped all over the place and refused the hand me downs
I’m the youngest brother also, of 5. I get you, all good. Respect and a good laugh.

I never take things personally but not all posters are clever enough to see that
I like a laugh and the biggest target of my abuse is myself

I never take things personally but not all posters are clever enough to see that
I like a laugh and the biggest target of my abuse is myself
I’ve never personally had a problem with you, I actually don’t see why folk would. But yeah just a laugh mate.

I’ve never personally had a problem with you, I actually don’t see why folk would. But yeah just a laugh mate.
Of course it is, my kids think that people who don't know me personally actually believe the nonsense I post
It's just a bit of fun, they would miss The Louden Posts if I stopped putting them up
To be fair most people know it's tounge in cheek

Back