The Louden: Hibs and PSV Info for anyone interested

Of course it is, my kids think that people who don't know me personally actually believe the nonsense I post
It's just a bit of fun, they would miss The Louden Posts if I stopped putting them up
To be fair most people know it's tounge in cheek
Yeah I get it, I’m glad you do also. A lot of folk take things too personal when it is all banter. Looking forward to taking my mum and my pals dad to your establishment later on in year. Keep up the good work.

When I do have a drink, it’ll be a Guinness or a real ale etc, is Staropramen a strong tasting beer or is it weak like a Tennents etc?
It's a Czech lager 5% generally decent. I believe the one Robert sells is the brewed under licence one brewed in the Burton area but even if its that one, it's not bad at all.

The louden version whatever it is, is generally 5 quid a pint, chilled and pretty good.

I' drink strong IPAs usually but proper lager is fine by me.

It's a Czech lager 5% generally decent. I believe the one Robert sells is the brewed under licence one brewed in the Burton area but even if its that one, it's not bad at all.

The louden version whatever it is, is generally 5 quid a pint, chilled and pretty good.

I like strong IPAs, I might try one day then if the lager has a taste to it, if you know what I mean.

Had my first pint of this on Tuesday night- really good that I had another 3 pints followed by my usual 2 double vodka and cokes- only downside I was pissin like a camel in the desert afterwards as I normally only have 2 pints before going onto the vodka and cokes before the game

cheers. you cant have a treble vodka now, am i correct in saying that due to the law ?
It's not illegal by Licensing Acts or Statutory instruments but at the discretion of the license holder although profit wise a treble tends to favour the customer hence most places don’t serve them

It's not illegal by Licensing Acts or Statutory instruments but at the discretion of the license holder although profit wise a treble tends to favour the customer hence most places don’t serve them
Trebles do not favour the customer as you aren't allowed to discount the price of a single by multiple measures

i asked for this in a bar and they refused it, I had no clue about it i thought it was something to do with the license rules but show how much i know about it. hope you had a nice weekend apart frond our result
If you already looked a bit tipsy, they shouldn't sell you it, I have known plenty of drinkers who always bought doubles but very few who bought trebles'
Yes we did thanks

Back