The Louden:League Cup Final

Your too good to us Robert, I’m looking forward as always to my trip and having pre & post match refreshments in this superb establishment
I have always been a great believer that The Louden is a two way street, treat he fans well and they will always support you.
Of course, you always get the odd one or two who accuse you of 'chasing the Blue pound ' but there is no law that you need to use The Louden, There are other places locally like the WRC and Masonic halls they can use

I have always been a great believer that The Louden is a two way street, treat he fans well and they will always support you.
Of course, you always get the odd one or two who accuse you of 'chasing the Blue pound ' but there is no law that you need to use The Louden, There are other places locally like the WRC and Masonic halls they can use
what a magnificent term to use for a description :))

The Louden will be showing the League Cup Final live on BT Sport this Sunday with a 3pm Kick-Off.
We do not issue tickets and never have, it is on a first-come basis.
We will be open and serving from 11 am.
We do not charge admission money and never will to watch The Rangers on TV.
We are a strictly over 18 Venue
What we will have are our Free Rolls and Pies and Hot dogs
Rob planning to pop in to the Loudon (dennistoun) Saturday afternoon when we get off train from Birmingham Then taxi to PRW . WATP Craw

I have no idea why The Louden doesn't sell Tennent's :rolleyes:
I know, they tried to bring Carling into Croatia a few years back, lasted about 9 months and was treated with the disdain it deserves. Mind you the few cases of Tennents (and John Smiths) that I bring back from my road trips to the UK go down well with the locals :)

I know, they tried to bring Carling into Croatia a few years back, lasted about 9 months and was treated with the disdain it deserves. Mind you the few cases of Tennents (and John Smiths) that I bring back from my road trips to the UK go down well with the locals :)
We sell more Carling than we ever sold Tennents, Carling dwarfs Tennents sales in the UK

Love Louden threads match day threads. Didnt know hot dogs where now an option need to visit again!

We have plenty of fans from all over not just Glasgow
Correct, my mates from Croatia enjoyed their visit 3 years ago post sheep game. You had Tennents then though. Guess Carling give you a better deal to put a few more ' blue pounds' in your pocket. And why not, you run it as a business and dont cater for 'locals' day in and day out.

Correct, my mates from Croatia enjoyed their visit 3 years ago post sheep game. You had Tennents then though. Guess Carling give you a better deal to put a few more ' blue pounds' in your pocket. And why not, you run it as a business and dont cater for 'locals' day in and day out.
Carling and Tennents are practically the same prices but Carling have been a different class in supporting us on every other way

Not a Carling fan, buts it’s better than tennents. The drink of a true Glaswegian jakey
I'm not a drinker as such so all we can do is make sure the pipes are clean and the glasses are both clean and dry and the lager is served at the right temperature, then it is down to the individual's taste

Carling and Tennents are practically the same prices but Carling have been a different class in supporting us on every other way
As I said a business decision, so fair do's to you. But for me the day they got rid of the Carling logo from our strips was a bonus.

Back