The Louden:League Cup Final

I like Carling and Tennents. I'm convinced half of these lager connoisseurs would fail a blind taste test with flying colours if they tried to tell the difference.
Can smell Carling a mile away. Tennents is fine.

This summer I think,was quite a thread when it was posted on here at the time

thanks the thread must have been before I joined. I’ve been on all the local buses and know most members on them but had never heard of the louden bus.

I like Carling and Tennents. I'm convinced half of these lager connoisseurs would fail a blind taste test with flying colours if they tried to tell the difference.
Just before we got shot of Tennents, I gave 12 people Carling in a Tennents glass, I asked them to taste it as someone complained about the Tennents, not one person questioned the Carling. 3 of them were publicans and one said it was the best pint he had tasted and compliment us on the lager, When I pointed out I was doing a bit of research about changing the Lager this gentleman said it wasn't Carling as he had drunk Tennents all his life. He never came back lol
I always test the market when I an changing things, Most people drink with their eyes

Just before we got shot of Tennents, I gave 12 people Carling in a Tennents glass, I asked them to taste it as someone complained about the Tennents, not one person questioned the Carling. 3 of them were publicans and one said it was the best pint he had tasted and compliment us on the lager, When I pointed out I was doing a bit of research about changing the Lager this gentleman said it wasn't Carling as he had drunk Tennents all his life. He never came back lol
I always test the market when I an changing things, Most people drink with their eyes
Not a great fan of Carling , but the Carling in the Louden is excellent.

Tennents had a supply issue from Wellpark in the 80s and trunked up Carling (then Carling Black Label) from down south and fired it out as Tennents without anyone knowing.

They’re more similar than some would admit.

Tennents had a supply issue from Wellpark in the 80s and trunked up Carling (then Carling Black Label) from down south and fired it out as Tennents without anyone knowing.

They’re more similar than some would admit.
I know, people won't believe you

Me and a couple mates are coming over. I've managed to secure a ticket today. Is there space on the bus to hampden?

Means I can get back to the pub easier after the game and meet back up with the boys

Sorry, I have just asked and it's full

Young nephew who sits in front of you is asking if you can give him a wee can of juice out the door when we come back from Hampden.;)
My older niece and myself will be on something stronger.
We intend coming back to Ibrox for the party.
Midden is a cracking barmaid by the way.;)

If anyone doesn't like the Louden or the owner then dont go and dont open the thread. We all know what the Louden offers and what the opening post will be.

The people on here running it down and being disparaging to the owner would soil their breeks at the thought of talking to him face to face to air their opinions.

Steer clear of the thread and be the keyboard big man elsewhere.

If anyone doesn't like the Louden or the owner then dont go and dont open the thread. We all know what the Louden offers and what the opening post will be.

The people on here running it down and being disparaging to the owner would soil their breeks at the thought of talking to him face to face to air their opinions.

I don't like Celtic but I'll open threads about them that I think might be interesting.

Yes but the more they post, the more advertising The Louden gets;)

Back