The Louden:League Cup Final

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be showing the League Cup Final live on BT Sport this Sunday with a 3pm Kick-Off.
We do not issue tickets and never have, it is on a first-come basis.
We will be open and serving from 11 am.
We do not charge admission money and never will to watch The Rangers on TV.
We are a strictly over 18 Venue
What we will have are our Free Rolls and Pies and Hot dogs

The Louden will be showing the League Cup Final live on BT Sport this Sunday with a 3pm Kick-Off.
Some other Rangers bars should take note.

I also wondered what time it closes for after the hospitality at Ibrox is finished but with smart answers we wont bother going. I have never been as always drive to games so no idea of the usual times It`s off putting for folk and you still haven`t even answered the question

When did hot dogs enter the mix or just a one off

I also wondered what time it closes for after the hospitality at Ibrox is finished but with smart answers we wont bother going. I have never been as always drive to games so no idea of the usual times It`s off putting for folk and you still haven`t even answered the question
You won't know what you're missing then. Especially if we win. But then again, if you've never actually been in the place then I don't think your custom will be missed.

Back