The Louden:League Cup Final

Not at all. but if I had answered that first time, wouldn't have allowed the haters/jealousy to have a go at me:rolleyes:;)
I'll be honest I drink in the place all home games I'm at and was confused myself by the last subway comment as was sure I had been in later than that on a Sunday after a TV game.

Not everyone is trying to have a go!!

Of course I have
Now now Robert, put the fishing rod away - your sarcasm is legendary but some hunks just can’t handle being put down- anyway do you sell tenants and do you accept contactless card payments - just asking for a friend lol

I'll be honest I drink in the place all home games I'm at and was confused myself by the last subway comment as was sure I had been in later than that on a Sunday after a TV game.

Not everyone is trying to have a go!!
Normally Subway shuts at Six on a Sunday but opens to Eight because it's December, not everyone takes me seriously, at least no one who knows me:)

Now now Robert, put the fishing rod away - your sarcasm is legendary but some hunks just can’t handle being put down- anyway do you sell tenants and do you accept contactless card payments - just asking for a friend lol
:) :) :) I'm only having a wee laugh until the Leaders debate comes on

Back