The Louden Loyal RSC

Louden Loyal

We are launching our Supporters Club over the next few days and can confirm the following benefits:

Invite to annual end of season Louden Loyal event
Access to Rangers home fixture tickets prior to official sale (subject to availability)
Opt in for additional away tickets - this will be distributed on a points system to ensure fairness
Pre-sale access for a selection of Louden events (subject to availability)
Memorabilia prize draw for Louden Loyal members only
Priority access and discounted travel on all Louden Loyal Travel

Our Louden Loyal Supporters Club will launch with the introductory membership of £10 per year (normally £20) and will cover the benefits noted above.

If you want to go ahead and join or if you are looking for further information please drop us an email to loudenloyal@gmail.com

#loudenloyal #wearerangers #wearethelouden

jKJHmeh.png

We are launching our Supporters Club over the next few days and can confirm the following benefits:

Invite to annual end of season Louden Loyal event
Access to Rangers home fixture tickets prior to official sale (subject to availability)
Opt in for additional away tickets - this will be distributed on a points system to ensure fairness
Pre-sale access for a selection of Louden events (subject to availability)
Memorabilia prize draw for Louden Loyal members only
Priority access and discounted travel on all Louden Loyal Travel

Our Louden Loyal Supporters Club will launch with the introductory membership of £10 per year (normally £20) and will cover the benefits noted above.

If you want to go ahead and join or if you are looking for further information please drop us an email to loudenloyal@gmail.com

#loudenloyal #wearerangers #wearethelouden

jKJHmeh.png
This can't be right, big Rab doesn't think RSC should get away tickets:rolleyes:

To be fair to the pub they are responding to demand - supporters last year asked them to set up and rsc and the wheels were put in motion then.

I can’t see the louden having a massive RSC but with the numbers in the bar on a Matchday they clearly have a good number who would be interested in it.

How do RSCs get access to home tickets prior to general sale ?
If they plan to run a bus to away games then good luck to them. If not I fail to see the point of this.

I would be interested the away matche tickets needs to be cleared up first. Do you expect an allocation for each game or is this for the following year or members swapping amongst themselves ?

I could be talking out my arse here, but I thought RSCs were all about getting fans to Ibrox. Am I wrong?

I wouldn’t imagine many of the local RSCs would travel to home games when it’s a short distance, different for us further out

They can't do any worse than the official lot :D. Didn't the Nithsdale RSC charter a plane to Barcelona in 2007?
Maybe this is the way forward. Can't see Rangers making much money on it anyway.

Having said that, is there not a new arrangement with Thomas Cook.

1 question how do u obtain access to pre-sale home match tickets especially when the availability will be scarce this season due to record season ticket sales

Back