The Louden : Malmo V Rangers

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be showing the Malmo V Rangers Champions League Qualifier the first leg live on Premier Sports with a 6pm Kick-Off
We will be open from 3 pm and have our usual free pies
No bookings required
The Louden is opposite the Ibrox Subway Station and is easy access from the City Centre and West End
Both Bar and Lounge will be open alongside the Beer Garden with 21 Big Screen TV's throughout the Premises
The Louden is a strickly 18 and over Premises and adheres to the Challenge 25

Last edited:
Do these threads still descend into people arguing about prices and you arguing with them?

I'd like to keep an eye on it if so.
Think the novelty of getting out for a pint is still riding high, it will wear off soon and the great setting and decor, abundant gratis food options and rapid service in an extremely busy pub will be disregarded for the tired old issues.

Regrdless I think the majority will still see the huge benefits that the Louden brings to us as a support

Think the novelty of getting out for a pint is still riding high, it will wear off soon and the great setting and decor, abundant gratis food options and rapid service in an extremely busy pub will be disregarded for the tired old issues.

Regrdless I think the majority will still see the huge benefits that the Louden brings to us as a support
You efter a free pint and an extra pie?

Surprised to hear it will only 25% full. Would've thought would be rammed massive game and early ko.

Is it table service or order at bar as normal (in the old normal days)?

Surprised to hear it will only 25% full. Would've thought would be rammed massive game and early ko.

Is it table service or order at bar as normal (in the old normal days)?
That's all we are allowed at the moment, table service in bar and lounge
Always amazes me when some small petty-minded people have a go at The Louden, maybe they would have preferred it to have stayed as The Stadium Bar

Had a pint of Tennents in the Manchester pub in Blackpool when the bears were down recently. First time Ive had a pint of Tennents in years. It was as I remembered from years ago. It will be a long time before I have another one. Carling is much better.
Carling Lager, the biggest selling Lager in the UK, by miles

I think people should realise we have only 25% capacity inside due to SG restrictions. Without them we are very busy, that's why in normal circumstances we have 33 staff serving
Hopefully back to normality very soon

I think people should realise we have only 25% capacity inside due to SG restrictions. Without them we are very busy, that's why in normal circumstances we have 33 staff serving
Hopefully back to normality very soon
beer garden is a life saver the now on matchday. one of the only places that it still feels like a normal matchday experience the now.

beer garden is a life saver the now on matchday. one of the only places that it still feels like a normal matchday experience the now.
When we first told people about doing a beer Garden and Bar outside, some of them laughed and said ' do you think you are in Spain'

The Louden (one of best Rangers pubs in the city) is open for bluenoses after a pandemic, and we're arguing about Carling.
Fu cking he'll. We're a strange breed.

I'd drink in there tonight, if I could.

To those who go to the Louden tonight, enjoy! If you can’t go as far and you’re in the Southside, warning The Bank is full. The White Elephant isn’t though.

Back