The Louden: Saturday

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be open this Saturday from 11 am for the League match against Livingston,
The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End.
For anyone who is fed up waiting on queues from 1.30 pm onwards from Buchanan Street, St Enoch's or Partick, why not come over early and take advantage of our Beer Garden, a lot of which is covered and heated.
Renowned for our quick service and hospitality.
We will have our usual free food, Pies. Hot Dogs and Cheese and Ham Rolls.
The Louden is a strickly 18 and over Venue.

The Louden will be open this Saturday from 11 am for the League match against Livingston,
For anyone who is fed up waiting on queues from 1.30 pm onwards from Buchanan Street, St Enoch's or Partick, why not come over early and take advantage of our Beer Garden, a lot of which is covered and heated.
First post- al take a turn in past @Robert Marshall grab a pint or two pal see you saturday pal

Do you have a Plan B to stop 17 year olds with fake i.d. who try to break the strick rules?

I think your pub is excellent.

Can I ask if you will be allowing Elite to park thier portacabin outside, assuming you have a say in the matter?

Other bump- lets think positive. have a great day out at the louden the morn and hopefully see the bears score some goals.

Is there condiments for the complimentary food?

You can stick your free hotdogs up your arse if there’s no mustard.

Do you have a Plan B to stop 17 year olds with fake i.d. who try to break the strick rules?
Of course, we do, but if a fake ID is shown then the person using it and anyone who is 18 and over, who buy them alcohol are breaking the law, not the pub.

For obvious reason, I will not comment on this matter but no one at Rangers has contacted us
Wasn’t trying to put you down on the spot but obviously there are guys like yourself that are privy to information on grey areas like this that the man on the street first hear.

appreciate the reply

Wasn’t trying to put you down on the spot but obviously there are guys like yourself that are privy to information on grey areas like this that the man on the street first hear.

appreciate the reply
I cannot say anything in private or public about anything to do with this, I am sure people can read between the lines

We’re in hospitality tomorrow so will be in sharp for a couple of pints.

The thing about 'reading between the lines' means no comment

The thing about 'reading between the lines' came a while after my original comment. My original comment is what is the Louden Tavern's say on the Elite cabin outside the pub. The LT were very happy to promote this arrangement last year. AFAIK there is no live court case re - the LT versus Elite???

That was my original question.

Looking forward to my lad (15) getting to the legal drinking age so we can get in.

Looks cracking boozer based on walking by outside.

Used to go into the old Stadium bar in the early Souness years (before it was a slop house) when in teens myself and have cracking memories of the sing alongs.

Looking forward to my lad (15) getting to the legal drinking age so we can get in.

Used to go into the old Stadium bar in the early Souness years (before it was a slop house) when in teens myself and have cracking memories of the sing alongs.
It is a cracking boozer.

the difference from the stadium bar slophouse is night and day.

I'm not a fan of Carling, but the pint of Carling in the LT is the best pint of Carling i have tasted.

their pies are no too bad either!

The thing about 'reading between the lines' came a while after my original comment. My original comment is what is the Louden Tavern's say on the Elite cabin outside the pub. The LT were very happy to promote this arrangement last year. AFAIK there is no live court case re - the LT versus Elite???

That was my original question.

Yeh I think wires are crossed.

this was my original question also. Is it he land yours to have a say? And if so will you allow them to use this land?

Draw a moustache on him mate and and chance it.

Managed a full house in the Louden bingo today. Cheese and ham roll, pie and hot dog. The joys of it being quieter. First time I've got something to eat in there this season. Had a few pints as well of course, manage that in there after every game. :))

Managed a full house in the Louden bingo today. Cheese and ham roll, pie and hot dog. The joys of it being quieter. First time I've got something to eat in there this season. Had a few pints as well of course, manage that in there after every game. :))
Have you ever considered the reason you've not had something to eat before today was because there are a lot of greedy cunts before you having a full house of roll, pie and hot dog ?

You have been filmed being greedy having two , I’m sure the Big g man e we I’ll be tapping you on the shoulder when you least expect it.

In my defence I was happy with 1, said as much to my old man but he rattled a second and I felt compelled to do the same

Back