The Louden Tavern Beer Garden

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

The country will be absolutely phucked by this but idiots like you can't see what's coming.

You run a daft pub that's open erm hardly ever.

Stop trying to influence the thinking of those who have a wider view of what's going on.
So, we are to assume then that you won't be enjoying a Carling at The Louden :))

I suppose you will be sticking to the cool aid being served at the next natsi party given your views on Boris o_O

At the moment we are not sure, but looking at ways to get our usual customers in, maybe take a certain amount of names in advance then the rest on a first come first served basis
We will see what the guidance is before we implement our plans

Not sure how that would work. I'm in every home game and usually on a Saturday afternoon with my wife when it's not a match day. Doubt my name would mean anything if I gave you it though.

I know you don't normally open week days but Monday 13th would be a good money spinner. The day the twelfth celebrations would have been and I'm sure a lot of people has booked off work to travel to NI and now need something to do.

Or we could just celebrate the 12th on the 12th.

I would love to go to this but think it'll end up with us standing in a queue for hours :D. There's too much demand normally never mind with all the distancing.

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

The country will be absolutely phucked by this but idiots like you can't see what's coming.

Stop trying to influence the thinking of those who have a wider view of what's going on.
What do you think the country would look like if we were independent,actually don’t even answer that because I know what it would look like,it would be absolutely fucked.

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

Did you get a bad pint there?

You are a proven liar and I personally know jobs that have been saved by his actions,
You must be sick of being angry all the time. I have no doubt some Companies will not act correctly but in no way means they all will
Well said Sir. Without furlough Millions would already be on the bru. I have a wee pub in Fife and my staff would have had to be binned immediately.
Undoubtedly many will sadly be unemployed but hopefully less and more slowly.
The actions have also protected the Stock Market, therefore any non-state pensions.
Wee Nippy never speaks about any of this though.

Proven? By Who?

A back street publican.

Did you loose your job?

Sturgeon needs to relax the rules even more as once the novelty wears off folks ain't gonna queue for a spell to get into pub and once in face an even longer wait to get a drink.

The message I was replying to was "looking at a way of getting my regular customers in" nothing to do with track and trace.

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat as you and usually keep myself to my own company. Apart from one night I got absolutely canned and the bar staff remembered me the next time haha.

I will just be glad to get back in whenever I can. The sooner the better. Hope everyone that gets in has a great day!

It is going to be hard with just 80 allowed in.

Back