The Louden Tavern Beer Garden

Ffs guys, surely we’re all bluenoses together. Let’s stop the childish shite patter and bickering and enjoy good Rangers pubs such as The Louden, District, Grapes or The Viceroy. C’mon We Are The The People.

It’s s fućking cracking boozer.

Some people are either jealous OR think that entrepreneurial Bears aren’t entitled to turn a profit on ventures that involve the Rangers support.

I've just looked at the Twitter pictures. The set up that's been established must have cost a lot of money in planning, materials and construction. Its a set up that will bring even more to the venue if/when things return to normal.

I wasn't in the pub today but for those who were, I hope it was as good as it looked.

I use the Louden 8-10 times a season so I'm no regular, but the way you're treated by staff etc, makes you feel as though you are.

I will never understand those who slate it.

Robert, keep up the good work and I wish you even more success than you've had to now.

It's certainly not been easy for them Greg.

I like to see all our pubs get a turn and I'm glad to see it went well in the Louden today.

We have an incredibly dedicated support. A good example is the heart and hand lads getting into the top 20 podcasts in the uk by popular vote - only other team are Liverpool who have won their first league in 30 years! Can’t wait for us to have the success on the park we deserve

I feel for all the pubs without a beer garden. Hoping the fanbase emerges with the same number of Rangers bars we went into the lockdown with!

I have commented on this previously Greg about how happy I was seeing lots of our pubs making improvements/maintenance during this as I did really fear for some of us at the beginning due to how hard the business is but fingers crossed all have made it and have better facilities and pubs for the main people......THE BEARS

Great to see Louden open again.
Time to "box clever" bears and follow all the rules.
I was in my local here in Denver last night and owner was telling me about customers not wearing masks. Authorities are cracking down and after only two weeks since reopening talk is about closing again.

Great to see Louden open again.
Time to "box clever" bears and follow all the rules.
I was in my local here in Denver last night and owner was telling me about customers not wearing masks. Authorities are cracking down and after only two weeks since reopening talk is about closing again.
Wearing masks in a boozer. Surely not.
How do you drink your pint?

Did I say he wasnt? Again missing the point, its the use of an official position and the fact he conducts club business via the username on here brings about questions on the apropriateness of using that position to provide profits for his family (doesnt make it any better if it is furthering profits for himself).
You do talk one load of pish mate

Is it always going to be tickets to get in

As far as I know contact details have to be taken just incase of a Covid positive test. Having ticket entry makes it easier to let everyone know who was there at the time.

I might be wrong but that's what I've been told and most proper boozers should be doing this. Track and trace kind of thing.

The Stadium bar who’s beer was pish and you had to wipe your feet on the way out it was that manky. The Loudan is a different class

My last memory of there was being served pints in two used glasses & when challenged the dirty glasses was offered straws!
The Louden is an unbelievable asset we are lucky to have & despite the crap the owner gets has continually improved since opened. Can’t think of another pub in any form that strives to give punters a better experience in such a way.

Back